Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Miss Molly the foundling

bendyfoot
April 27th, 2009, 10:01 AM
We have NO more room for furries, none I say!!! So why oh why do they keep showing up??? "Molly" was dropped off at our house yesterday - surprise!!! We're going to try to find her a new home, but gosh if she isn't gorgeous and just sweet as pie!!!:lovestruck:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3555/3479338681_90dbf84b48.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3556/3480146618_a1ed78e83f.jpg

She gets along well with dogs, too: :D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3640/3479339201_681f41668a.jpg

Love4himies
April 27th, 2009, 10:12 AM
:cloud9::lovestruck: OMG she is a Kiska and Sweet Pea colour. Looks like she has made herself very, very comfy :D

bendyfoot
April 27th, 2009, 10:15 AM
LOL, yeah, I kind of expecting poofing and hissing and hiding in closets for a week, but nope...she sauntered around the house, checked out every corner, decided the master bedroom was the place suitable for a lady of her upbringing, plonked herself down on the bed and made herself right at home. :laughing: She hissed at the dogs like twice, then realized they :lovestruck:d her, and just purred like a fiend as they "inspected" her. :D

Jim Hall
April 27th, 2009, 10:28 AM
umm sounds like you got adopted :D:angel:

Love4himies
April 27th, 2009, 10:31 AM

:laughing::laughing::laughing:, I would say so too. Sweet Pea was the same way, made herself right at home and said I am home :D.

bendyfoot
April 27th, 2009, 10:36 AM
nononononononono.

no more!!!

Chris21711
April 27th, 2009, 10:40 AM
nononononononono.

no more!!!

She is the sweetest little kitty Bendy, how can you say nooooooooooo, so lucky to come across a kitty that is comfortable in her surroundings from the get go.....now say after me YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS :D

Love4himies
April 27th, 2009, 10:41 AM
But she matches Soloman :o

bendyfoot
April 27th, 2009, 10:48 AM
*lalalalalala*

can't hear you.

Chris21711
April 27th, 2009, 11:00 AM
*lalalalalala*

can't hear you.

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS, Can you hear me now :D

bendyfoot
April 27th, 2009, 11:01 AM
"huh, what? Did someone say something"?

Chris21711
April 27th, 2009, 11:05 AM
"huh, what? Did someone say something"?

Stop it already, you know you are going to keep her....it evens up the numbers....odd numbers are not good feng shui :rolleyes:

Love4himies
April 27th, 2009, 11:11 AM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Think you should be able to hear that. :frustrated: :laughing:

ancientgirl
April 27th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Come on Bendy, really, what's one more? She looks just like Kiska, so that means she's probably a wee little thing. How much can she eat? Uh, besides, you have 3 dogs, so now you need 3 cats to make it all even. :D

bendyfoot
April 27th, 2009, 12:32 PM
She nommed half a chicken back for breakfast!!! :eek:

(and no, Love4, I can't heaaaaarrrrr youuuuuu. :p)

ancientgirl
April 27th, 2009, 12:40 PM

See, not a lot at all.:thumbs up

Dog Dancer
April 27th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Good Golly Miss Molly!!! Half a chicken back, she was one hungry little kitty. Now that she's home to stay ..... her appetite will settle down. She knew exactly where she was going.

Love4himies
April 27th, 2009, 01:03 PM

(and no, Love4, I can't heaaaaarrrrr youuuuuu. :p)

That's OK, I'll wait for you to get home, that way you will be a little closer to me.

Love4himies
April 27th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Now that she's home to stay ..... her appetite will settle down. She knew exactly where she was going.

hehehehehe, no pressure, bendyfoot.

bendyfoot
April 27th, 2009, 01:11 PM
That's OK, I'll wait for you to get home, that way you will be a little closer to me.

:frustrated::laughing:

Good Golly Miss Molly!!! Half a chicken back, she was one hungry little kitty. Now that she's home to stay ..... her appetite will settle down. She knew exactly where she was going.

Geeeeez, no pressure, huh?

She's off to the vet tomorrow. Jaida's going to come and keep her company. :D

BenMax
April 27th, 2009, 01:12 PM

I think you are right Jim Hall...:)

ancientgirl
April 27th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Yay!!!!:clap:

bendyfoot
April 27th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Will y'all stop plotting and scheming??? :frustrated:

She's going to be more ADOPTABLE if she gets some vaccines and a clean bill of health. :frustrated::p

Love4himies
April 27th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Did you see her colours, AG? She matches Sweet Pea and Kiska :lovestruck:

MommaKat
April 27th, 2009, 01:33 PM
*HUGS* no pressure but she is a real beauty, What interesting colors too, it looks like a little kid went at her with a paint brush :laughing:

Thank you for taking her in. I will :fingerscr for bad karma to the :censored: that dumped her . I will also :fingerscr and :goodvibes: for a clean bill of health for Ms. Molly :lovestruck:

bendyfoot
April 27th, 2009, 01:35 PM
I updated my signature. :p

Chris21711
April 27th, 2009, 01:35 PM

She's going to be more ADOPTABLE if she gets some vaccines and a clean bill of health. :frustrated::p

Will ya' just stop being a badass :evil:

Do you even realize how lucky ya' are....if someone came here and put a kitty in my arms and tried to do a runner, Ol' Crusty Pants would be sprinting down the road after him :yell:

Chris21711
April 27th, 2009, 01:37 PM

Humph...WORDS ARE CHEAP :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
April 27th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Did you see her colours, AG? She matches Sweet Pea and Kiska :lovestruck:

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw her. I thought, hey she looks like our girls!

Love4himies
April 27th, 2009, 02:03 PM
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw her. I thought, hey she looks like our girls!

I think that is a sign, bendyfoot.:cat:

BTW, updating a signature is the first step to "furever" home. :laughing:

rainbow
April 27th, 2009, 02:12 PM
BTW, updating a signature is the first step to "furever" home. :laughing:

:laughing:

Exactly ....

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif

SIL
April 27th, 2009, 02:16 PM

Exactly ....

CONGRATS Bendy on the new addition!!! :lovestruck:

bendyfoot
April 27th, 2009, 02:31 PM
lies, damnable lies, all of them!!!

rainbow
April 27th, 2009, 02:37 PM
I think this is going to be the shortest foster failure ever. :D :cloud9:

ancientgirl
April 27th, 2009, 02:41 PM
We can have triplets on the board! Just think of it! What are the odds of having 3 that look so much alike? :D It's fate I tell you.

bendyfoot
April 27th, 2009, 02:45 PM
seriously, I already know someone who's possibly maybe interested in taking her!!!!!

Chris21711
April 27th, 2009, 02:55 PM
seriously, I already know someone who's possibly maybe interested in taking her!!!!!

:lightbulb: DW

ENUFF SAID ALREADY :cool:

rainbow
April 27th, 2009, 02:57 PM
:lightbulb: DW

ENUFF SAID ALREADY :cool:

:thumbs up

bendyfoot
April 27th, 2009, 03:08 PM

bendyfoot
April 27th, 2009, 03:13 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3636/3481053086_079a4b0e0b.jpg

Love4himies
April 27th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Well, since you will probably be keeping, Miss Feels So Comfy In Your Home She Won't Leave, I have a pretty kitty that will come spayed, shots, microchipped and tattooed all for $125 :D

bendyfoot
April 27th, 2009, 03:17 PM
I need a deal like that....:frustrated:

angeldogs
April 27th, 2009, 03:40 PM
I think this is going to be the shortest foster failure ever. :D :cloud9:

Yep.Molly is to damn gorgeous to let go to another home.

Love4himies
April 27th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Are you home yet, bendyfoot?

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bet you heard that one :p

Luvmypitgirls
April 27th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Bendy, just look at that last pic you posted of Miss Molly, and tell me how you can resist that cute as a button lil face? See how happy and content she looks amongst the dogs? And yes the dogs seem totally enthralled with her too, can you imagine how heartbroken they would be if she were to leave now? You don't wanna make your :dog:'s sad do ya?

C'mon Bendy, what's one more lil mouth to feed? Just think of all the love and admiration and devotion lil Miss Molly will give you in return.

So please say YES to keepin' Miss Molly the lil cutie pie that she is.
Besides I think she's already said YES to you and your other furrybabies, how can ya argue with that?

hazelrunpack
April 27th, 2009, 10:53 PM
I think there's a typo in your updated signature, bendyfoot! Someone threw in a NOT! piffle! how did that get in there? :p toss it out!

She's so beautiful, obviously belongs with you, the dogs love her and she promises not to eat much. So what's the prob? :whistle:

Molly is definitely a keeper :thumbs up :cloud9:

mollywog
April 27th, 2009, 11:43 PM
Thank you for taking her in! WHOEVER (ahem... you!?!? :laughing:) adopts her will be a very lucky person!
Just look at how she gets along with the dogs! That is the cutest thing EVER!! :lovestruck::cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
April 28th, 2009, 01:19 AM
She gets along well with dogs, too: :D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3640/3479339201_681f41668a.jpg

Aw come on Bendyfoot just look at Heidi's face she's enthralled :cloud9: :lovestruck: with Molly :cloud9: How could you possibly consider separating those two? :D

Luvmypitgirls
April 28th, 2009, 01:41 AM
Aw come on Bendyfoot just look at Heidi's face she's enthralled :cloud9: :lovestruck: with Molly :cloud9: How could you possibly consider separating those two? :D

Do you think the guilt trips are working yet?...:laughing:;)

See Bendy, everyone thinks you should keep her cuz she fits in perfectly, she was dumped at your house because her guardian angel felt she would be the perfect "last" edition to your pack of furrybabies canine and felines alike.
Just look at how happy she looks in those pics!

C'mon now, she's home....admit it!:D

rainbow
April 28th, 2009, 01:53 AM
Molly - Torbie - (4months?) WE ARE KEEPING HER, DO YOU HEAR THAT??? WOOO HOOO!!!

That's awesome bendy .....we knew it all along. :D

angeldogs
April 28th, 2009, 09:19 AM
:laughing::laughing:Good one rainbow.

bendyfoot
April 29th, 2009, 09:55 AM
C'mon Bendy, what's one more lil mouth to feed?

She eats like a bottomless pit...

her guardian angel felt she would be the perfect "last" edition to your pack of furrybabies canine and felines alike.

I like how you say "last":frustrated:

That's awesome bendy .....we knew it all along. :D

Ummm, I think I'm being misquoted here...:frustrated::laughing:

So, Molly update: we took her to the vet yesterday to have her ears looked at (all mitey-goopy).

SHE'S PREGNANT.

ancientgirl
April 29th, 2009, 09:57 AM
OY VEY!:wall:

MommaKat
April 29th, 2009, 10:40 AM
So, Molly update: we took her to the vet yesterday to have her ears looked at (all mitey-goopy).

SHE'S PREGNANT.

She looks so young though :frustrated::yell: Poor baby :sad:

Luvmypitgirls
April 29th, 2009, 10:41 AM
She eats like a bottomless pit...

I like how you say "last":frustrated:

Ummm, I think I'm being misquoted here...:frustrated::laughing:

SHE'S PREGNANT.

Ohh I didn't mean "last" as in your last pet forever, just for now, but guess I was wrong since she's gonna be a mama!
Now we know why she eats like a bottomless pit eh? :laughing:
See once she is done breast feeding after she has her lil ones, she prolly won't eat as much, problem solved...so now ya can keep her!:clap:...:D

Love4himies
April 29th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Awww, you are gonna be a grandma :lovestruck:.

bendyfoot
April 29th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Well, actually, she's only a little bit pregnant. She's going in for an "emergency" spay tomorrow morning. There are already waaaaay too many kitties without homes, and besides, she's so teensie I'd be afraid for her health if she were allowed to carry to term. Poor little mama. :sad:

ancientgirl
April 29th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Well, actually, she's only a little bit pregnant. She's going in for an "emergency" spay tomorrow morning. There are already waaaaay too many kitties without homes, and besides, she's so teensie I'd be afraid for her health if she were allowed to carry to term. Poor little mama. :sad:

Bendy, much as it makes me sad she's losing her babies, I would do the same thing. There are so many cats out there without homes. Who is to say, you do find the kittens homes but then have the same thing happen to them as their mommy. Also, she does look small, I'd fear for her life carrying kittens.:sad:

krdahmer
April 29th, 2009, 11:12 AM

Oh no we won't I'm jumpin on this bandwagon!!!! and sure.... more "adoptable".... ya ya sure sure, just keep tellin yourself that.... :p

Humph...WORDS ARE CHEAP :rolleyes:

And totally ineffective!!!! (says the lady with 6 cats, trust me, resistance is futile!!!!) :D:laughing:

bendyfoot
April 29th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Yeah, I'm a little sad for her too. But she's less than five pounds, already underweight, and she's only a baby herself. I just think in the long run it's the best thing to do. :sad:

Love4himies
April 29th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Like AG stated, makes me sad, but there are way too many kitties in the world. I hope being pregnant during a spay doesn't make it a much riskier procedure :pray:

14+kitties
April 29th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Aww bendy, one more lost little one who needs your help. She is beautiful. Did the vet venture a guess as to how old she is? I would think somewhere around a year? She is gorgeous. Whether you decide to keep her or not, whoever gets her will be extremely fortunate to have her in their lives. :cloud9:

kiara
April 29th, 2009, 12:07 PM
She is a gorgeous tabby mixed with orange. I think your dogs are saying, "We love her, can we keep her?"

bendyfoot
April 29th, 2009, 12:10 PM
14+ the vet said somewhere between 6-12 months. I have to guess the low end myself, I'm going on the idea that this was her first heat. And she's just so doggone TINY!!!

ancientgirl
April 29th, 2009, 12:18 PM
That's just so sad. I'm so glad she ventured to your doorstep before she had to go through her entire pregnancy.

14+kitties
April 29th, 2009, 12:23 PM
14+ the vet said somewhere between 6-12 months. I have to guess the low end myself, I'm going on the idea that this was her first heat. And she's just so doggone TINY!!!

I thought around 9 to 12 months myself only because of the time you found her. If she was only 8 months then she would have been born in Sept. Very late in the year for cats to have a litter. I also have a couple of very tiny girls. One is almost two and only weighs 6 pounds. Her sister weighs more but is small stature. Even TT is only 6.6 pounds on a good day.
I think once Molly is fattened up she will look great! You may be right on first heat too.

CearaQC
April 29th, 2009, 12:24 PM
She's a cutie! Always loved calico kitties.

You're doing the right thing, having her aborted.

The one and only "stray" I ever saw around here was Mr Orange Kitty. He showed up one day, very friendly and hung out for a while and then disappeared. A few months later he shows up again, sans extra boy parts, so he at least belongs to someone and was just probably out for a stroll.

I don't understand how people can just dump animals.

bendyfoot
April 29th, 2009, 12:30 PM
I thought around 9 to 12 months myself only because of the time you found her. If she was only 8 months then she would have been born in Sept. Very late in the year for cats to have a litter. I also have a couple of very tiny girls. One is almost two and only weighs 6 pounds. Her sister weighs more but is small stature. Even TT is only 6.6 pounds on a good day.
I think once Molly is fattened up she will look great! You may be right on first heat too.

wow, I just can't wrap my head around the idea that she might not get any bigger than this! She's totally dwarfed by the other two kittehs!

Iggette
April 29th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Your doing a sweet think for molly......*Kisses from Molly*

Your dogs must love cats to like her so quickly they are so cute

ancientgirl
April 29th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Bendy, Vlad is my biggest boy. My smallest cats are actually Oksana, Kiska and Maks. Maks is a little bigger, a little more Czari's size. But Oksana and Kiska, even though they weigh about 10 pounds both look quite small. Kiska and Maks both still look like a kitten to me. Molly could very well stay quite a small girl. But that doesn't mean she'll be a push over. Kiska is a little spitfire!

bendyfoot
April 29th, 2009, 12:41 PM
No, she's already showing us that she's got redhead in her...she quickly learned that "opening fridge"="noms for kittehs". Let's just say she's discovered her voice. :rolleyes:

14+kitties
April 29th, 2009, 12:45 PM
wow, I just can't wrap my head around the idea that she might not get any bigger than this! She's totally dwarfed by the other two kittehs!

It's quite possible. Winston's two cats, Tabitha and Bomber, are only around 5pounds too if I remember correctly. They are 12 years old now (I think). If it wasn't for TT's long gangly legs he would look very small too. His mom is fairly small and she is three now.

Winston
April 29th, 2009, 04:08 PM
What a memory 14+! Right on! Tabitha is just over 5lbs and Bomber is just over 7lbs...they have been the exact same weight since they were babies! every year we take them in I hope for some weight gain but it never happens?? they just turned 13 this month!

Bendy! your awesome thats all I can say!

I think we need some more pics of your gal so that we can see if she really is tiny ! :D

Magicwildwolf69
April 29th, 2009, 05:27 PM
so sorry about the pregancy but yea i think its the best thing too. she looks so sweet and we wouldn't want anything to happen to her. Babies having babies why can't people just take care of their pets :frustrated:

hazelrunpack
April 29th, 2009, 09:29 PM
:goodvibes: for sweet Molly's spay tomorrow!

And then she's staying with you, yes, bendyfoot? :fingerscr

:o

onster
April 29th, 2009, 09:54 PM
One more vote for keeping the cutie pie :lovestruck:

The pics of her with the dogs just melt my heart.

Chris21711
April 30th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Thinking of the girls today Bendy :cloud9:

bendyfoot
April 30th, 2009, 10:03 AM
She just got dropped off at the vets!

Here's a few more pics to tide you over....

Miss Molly Green Eyes, Princess of Cute::lovestruck:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3298/3488101951_66964c49d6.jpg

Molly is very concerned, whatever for?:confused:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3391/3488102247_965f0b793b_b.jpg

Ah-ha! Insufficient noms!:D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3382/3488926966_994f6ff2b0_b.jpg

ancientgirl
April 30th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Bendy, seriously, she's just adorable. What a little angel she is. I hope everything goes well with her spay.:pray:

bendyfoot
April 30th, 2009, 10:05 AM
more cute:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3341/3488916684_2fdce7c087.jpg

And here you can see how teensie she is compared to Boo:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3404/3488102351_528dd9dd64.jpg

And Sol:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3609/3488102529_1ae156bcef.jpg

Love4himies
April 30th, 2009, 10:10 AM
GOOD LUCK TODAY! :goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

Chris21711
April 30th, 2009, 11:12 AM
She is just too sweet Bendy :lovestruck:

Pic #1 - Look how pretty I can sit :lovestruck:

Pic #2 - I heard you were thinking of re-homing me :sad:

Pic #3 - I promise I won't eat too much :angel:

Pic #4 - Take another gander, I'm as cute as a button :cat:

Pic #5 - See I'm half her size :o

Pic #6 - Sol really likes me, he keeps following me around :)

I promise to love you forever :grouphug:

bendyfoot
April 30th, 2009, 11:43 AM
:p It's not working :D

Chris21711
April 30th, 2009, 12:13 PM
:p It's not working :D

My God woman you are really tuuuuuuuffffff :yell:

Gotta think of a new strategy............hmmmm :cool:

rainbow
April 30th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Just look at that sweet face. :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

How can you NOT keep her !!! :yell:

Hope all goes well with her spay. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

14+kitties
April 30th, 2009, 03:28 PM
She is an absolute doll! :cloud9: I love her little sad face. Got all my :fingerscr for a successful operation today. Thank you for looking out for her bendy. You will be rewarded. :angel:

bendyfoot
April 30th, 2009, 03:33 PM
:D DW called a little while ago, she's just fine :thumbs up

And I just sent this pic to my coworker who's thinking about taking her, think it will work? (Keep in mind, this is a man who CRIED when I told him yesterday that Molly was pregnant and needed to be spayed asap, he was all "If I ever find the tomcat who did this to that little baby..." :laughing:)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3588/3489593730_c9cb15206b.jpg

14+kitties
April 30th, 2009, 03:45 PM
:laughing: Is he going to go around personally snipping all the male cats in the area? If he is like that please send him here. I have lots of snipping to do. Could use a price break. :D
Love the pic. Hopefully it will do the trick!

chico2
April 30th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Bendy,honestly,I think beautiful little Molly needs your pups and kitties,just look at the adoring eyes on Heidi,they love her:lovestruck:
You had no trouble at all with your kitties accepting Molly??

I did not want 3 cats either,but along came Vinnie,instant love:lovestruck:mind you,I don't have 3 dogs too.
Still,I wish she could stay where she's so very comfortable:pray:
Glad the pregnancy could be stopped,hopefully she's feeling ok:fingerscr

hazelrunpack
April 30th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Well, if you feel you must let your coworker take her, you at least have to make sure she gets plenty of play dates with your crew!! They'd all miss their new friend too much otherwise... :sad: (But they'd be more than willing to share their toys and beds if only you'd consent to let her stay. :o)

TeriM
April 30th, 2009, 10:38 PM
What a cutie :lovestruck:.

I think you need to keep her yourself and then help your friend adopt a pair of kitties from all the pets.ca fosters looking for homes :D.

Luvmypitgirls
May 1st, 2009, 01:48 AM
going to try a different approach

Bendy, you do not want to keep that Miss Molly, nope, she's gonna be trouble, you can see it in her eyes, she's full of mischief and shinanigans.
She may prove to be too entertaining causing you to develop laugh lines.

Auggghhh...PLEASE SAY YES TO MISS MOLLY! :D

Love4himies
May 1st, 2009, 08:09 AM
What a cutie :lovestruck:.

I think you need to keep her yourself and then help your friend adopt a pair of kitties from all the pets.ca fosters looking for homes :D.

:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

chico2
May 1st, 2009, 08:31 AM
TeriM,great idea:thumbs up:thumbs up

bendyfoot
May 1st, 2009, 09:55 AM
You guys are awful. DW's smitten-ness is growing. She's now saying that we'll give it one week to find a home, and then forget about it. :rolleyes:

She's doing fine today, so is Heidi. Neither are greatly enamoured with their cones. There was mega post-op cuteness going on in the bendy household last night, they were both soooooo sucky and sleepies:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3357/3490695779_c576f61d56.jpg

Yes, the kitten is actually sleeping almost totally head-down, passed out cold. :laughing:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3598/3490695681_a626e84720.jpg

awwwwwwwe.:lovestruck:

Chris21711
May 1st, 2009, 10:12 AM
That is just too cute Bendy :cloud9:...I'm really thinking that DW is not going to part with little Miss Molly....such a hard thing to do, it seems like that is where she belongs :cat:

Love4himies
May 1st, 2009, 10:37 AM
I think you are right, Chris. Remember, cats choose you and I think this tiny lady is feeling right at home.:D

Chris21711
May 1st, 2009, 10:42 AM
I think you are right, Chris. Remember, cats choose you and I think this tiny lady is feeling right at home.:D

You know cats better than I L4H, it amazes me that a strange cat can come to a house with three dogs and two other cats and just kinda of "Plop here I am, where do I put my suitcase" :D

breeze
May 1st, 2009, 11:03 AM
Looking at these pictures, I really truly belive that she has found her home..

Your house Bendy..:thumbs up:D:p

Love4himies
May 1st, 2009, 11:04 AM
You know cats better than I L4H, it amazes me that a strange cat can come to a house with three dogs and two other cats and just kinda of "Plop here I am, where do I put my suitcase" :D

That's what I see. I just don't see any additional problems with adding Miss Molly to the pot :confused:

Luvmypitgirls
May 1st, 2009, 01:05 PM
Looking at these pictures, I really truly belive that she has found her home..

Your house Bendy..:thumbs up:D:p

Yep, I agree with Breeze, Bendy. Miss Molly, looks mighty comfy and secure with your pack of furrybutts, c'mon admit it now, "she's home":D
Just look at the way the other furrybabies are comforting her by laying all around her, now that is "family":D

bendyfoot
May 1st, 2009, 01:27 PM
whatever that sound is you're hearing, it's certainly not the crumbling of my resolve

Love4himies
May 1st, 2009, 01:58 PM
Yep, I agree with Breeze, Bendy. Miss Molly, looks mighty comfy and secure with your pack of furrybutts, c'mon admit it now, "she's home":D
Just look at the way the other furrybabies are comforting her by laying all around her, now that is "family":D

Awwwwww, :cloud9: :lovestruck: if only animals could speak, they would be whispering to bendyfoot: "Please momma let her stay, we will be good forever if you do, we promise" and a whisper from Miss Molly: "Yes please, momma, I don't want to go anywhere, I won't be any trouble, I promise"

Love4himies
May 1st, 2009, 01:59 PM
whatever that sound is you're hearing, it's certainly not the crumbling of my resolve

:D snicker, snicker

chico2
May 1st, 2009, 02:10 PM
OMG Bendy,she just fits right in,she's home,she's sooo tiny,won't be any trouble:lovestruck::lovestruck:
Vinnie too put on that"poor me"look with his collar,just wanted cuddles,at night he went to work on both the stitches and the collar and he won!
But this little cutie is a good girl,she came to your door,because she could feel the love-vibes,I think it was fate;)

So glad the spaying etc..is over,now she can have a long kitten-free life in the home she was destined to be.:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

rainbow
May 1st, 2009, 03:13 PM
:D snicker, snicker

:laughing: and add a couple more from me .....

rainbow
May 1st, 2009, 03:16 PM
Adorable pics of Heidi and Molly. :cloud9:

And, I agree with TeriM .....show your co-worker (who would make a great kitty daddy btw) pics of some of the many fosters here that are in need of homes. :thumbs up

Chris21711
May 1st, 2009, 03:26 PM

I think DW might be able to crumble that :D

hazelrunpack
May 1st, 2009, 10:42 PM
Molly's workin' on that, too! :laughing:

bendyfoot
May 4th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Some more Molly pics. She helped us read the newspaper on Saturday morning....:rolleyes:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3563/3501074868_d030e9ef80.jpg

Boo was pretty disgusted by the tremendously undignified display of kitten-ey tomfoolery

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3567/3501074990_6e21177931.jpg

There's a hidden message in this one, can you find it?:D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3314/3501074636_9e5074eaaf.jpg

hazelrunpack
May 4th, 2009, 10:07 AM
So has adoption touched your life? :fingerscr :goodvibes: :cat:

Good golly, Ms Molly! :highfive:

Chris21711
May 4th, 2009, 10:10 AM
So has adoption touched your life? :fingerscr :goodvibes: :cat:

Good golly, Ms Molly! :highfive:

That's what I'm thinking too Hazel......so Bendy...spill the beans..:frustrated:

HAS MISS MOLLY BEEN ADOPTED :D

ancientgirl
May 4th, 2009, 10:10 AM
I see it, and I wonder if she's touched your heart? :lovestruck::lovestruck:

She's such a little sweetie!

Love4himies
May 4th, 2009, 10:16 AM
OMG, Boo and Miss Molly match :eek: :eek:, that is a sign that Miss Molly can't leave. :D

bendyfoot
May 4th, 2009, 10:30 AM
We're keeping her. :o

ancientgirl
May 4th, 2009, 10:34 AM
HA! Yay!

I won't say it, I won't say it!

http://friendsforever.foren-city.de/images/smiles/a084.gif

bendyfoot
May 4th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Oh just get it outta yer system already...:rolleyes:

Chris21711
May 4th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Of course you are keeping her...who on earth would let that little darlin' escape them :lovestruck:

I will pass on the news.....

ancientgirl
May 4th, 2009, 10:37 AM
I knew it!:D

hazelrunpack
May 4th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Good job, Ms Molly!!! :highfive: She knew that she'd stand a better chance with DW than against the impressive resolve of bendyfoot, so she directed her efforts in the most fruitful direction. :cat: Smart kitty! :laughing:

congratulations!!!!

SIL
May 4th, 2009, 10:44 AM
CONGRATULATIONS Miss Molly!!!!

You've found a great place to call home.:lovestruck:

Love4himies
May 4th, 2009, 11:14 AM
I knew it!:D

LOUDER, AG, WE CAN'T HEAR YOU

:D:D Congrats on being such a quick failure :thumbs up

breeze
May 4th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Ms Molly, you have wormed your way into Bendy's heart..

You couldn't ask for a better home

Congrats Ms molly and Bendy :thumbs up:thumbs up

Jim Hall
May 4th, 2009, 11:46 AM
haappy gotche day miss molly

chico2
May 4th, 2009, 04:38 PM
I am NOT saying I told you so!
But OMG,you got me all teary-eyed Molly is a very lucky girl and absolutely adorable:lovestruck::lovestruck:

rainbow
May 4th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Okay, I'll say it .....

We KNEW it all along !!! :laughing: :thumbs up :D

How could anyone give that sweet little face away? :lovestruck: .....And, I'm so glad that she has herself such a great forever home. :cloud9:

ownedbycats
May 4th, 2009, 07:39 PM
YAY!/ for Molly. How could anyone resist such a cutie? (Well, maybe Boo could:laughing:) Oh, and I like the new addition to your signature.

Brandykins
May 6th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Simply gorgeous.

I so love cats:)