Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

More Puppy Pics

ownedbycats
April 26th, 2009, 08:23 PM
I didn't want to post all my pictures on one thread, make it tough on the dial-up users.

ownedbycats
April 26th, 2009, 08:25 PM
The last set of pics turned out a little larger than I thought, sorry about that. Notice the change from small and round to long and leggy, all ears and tail

ownedbycats
April 26th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Sunshine recuperating from being spayed. If you look closesly at the collar you will see the tape Dad used to hold it together, tempoararily foiling her attempts to remove it.

Dee-O-Gee
April 26th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Wow! Sunshine looks like she's ready for high jumping :D

Beautiful pictures OBC :thumbs up

Chaser
April 26th, 2009, 08:41 PM
She's adorable :lovestruck:

mollywog
April 26th, 2009, 10:02 PM
what a little beauty! Where did you get her from??

rainbow
April 27th, 2009, 01:31 AM
I love the first pic in the second set .....she is too cute. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
April 27th, 2009, 01:41 AM
Love the white blaze on her forehead :lovestruck: and those ears :cloud9:

CearaQC
April 27th, 2009, 04:34 AM
What a cutie! Reminds me of when Sheeba was growing up and all of a sudden she sprouted long legs! hehe But Sheeba never got the cone after she got spayed. :shrug:

ownedbycats
April 27th, 2009, 05:05 AM
Klmmcallum-NO, no high jumping, don't even whisper it anywhere near her. Not until those stitches come out. Not after either. If she ever learns high jump, the cats' food will never be safe.

Mollywog - My aunt knew some first time dog owners who received bad advice, namely "Don't spay your dog until she is 2 yrs old.":wall: The result was a meeting between a golden retriever and the next door farm's white german sheperd and resulted in 12 puppies.

CearaQC - the cone is an absolute necessity for our puppy. The first thing she did on waking up was try to remove her stitches. her vet had to go through the muscle which is apparently unusual (?) and they wanted us to be extra careful.