Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Random Cat pictures

ownedbycats
April 26th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Just somecat pics I had hanging around. The white cat is Misty, but her eyes should be about three shades lighter.

ownedbycats
April 26th, 2009, 08:16 PM
In the case of the cats, yes. The puppy and cats is maybe more wishful thinking.

hazelrunpack
April 26th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Well, the cats sure put up with her pretty well, even if they aren't too thrilled with their canine companion. :D

Beautiful kitties, ownedbycats. :lovestruck: So the white one is Misty...who are the others?

growler~GateKeeper
April 27th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Looks like Sunshine is getting along pretty well with the cat in the crate :lovestruck:

The B&W tuxedo has absolutely purrfect facial markings :lovestruck: stunning

Gorgeous kitties & a gorgeous puppy :cloud9:

rainbow
April 27th, 2009, 01:20 AM
Beautiful fur family :lovestruck: and I love the pic of your pup and kitty in the crate together. :cloud9:

ownedbycats
April 27th, 2009, 05:21 AM
:whistle:Hazelrunpack - Sorry :o I forgot to introduce the others. The dark grey is Dr. Seuss. The black and white tuxedo cat is Misty's kitten (although I suppose I have to stop calling him that soon) MooBoots, or Mooby for short.

Rainbow - Sadly, if you look closely, you will notice that Seuss's head is wet because Sunshine just stopped chewing on him because we scolded her. In the pic with her and Misty and MOoby, the only reason Sunshine isn't chasing Mooby is that Misty is there. Misty intimidates Sunshine into good behavior. The boys can't do that. Something about mom's no matter what the species. One growled "Don't you dare" and the trouble maker sits there looking innocent going "ME, I didn't do any thing" :whistle:

14+kitties
April 27th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Beautiful kitties! Love the one in the dog crate. They will all be friends eventually. :thumbs up

ancientgirl
April 27th, 2009, 07:57 AM
They're all so gorgeous!

Luvmypitgirls
April 27th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Awe great pics! Especially like the one with the kitty and the dog cuddlin' in the crate.:cloud9:

RolandsMom
April 28th, 2009, 10:58 AM
lol. The one in the crate is priceless. great pics!!