Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Flying Willis

RolandsMom
April 24th, 2009, 11:25 PM
HI everyone. Sorry Ive been such a lurker, I read, I just dont write much!
Anyway, we were playing with Willis tonight and we got some pics. Hes pretty funny and he gets some really good air!!!
The boys are getting along famously and Willis looks for trouble often. Roland is really pretty gentle with him and as Willis is really good at blending in at night, Roland spends a lot of time whirring at night looking for him! Not so good for my sleep, but just shows they are great friends!

14+kitties
April 24th, 2009, 11:27 PM
That boy can get some air!!! :thumbs up
Glad to hear they are still getting along so famously!

pbpatti
April 25th, 2009, 12:04 AM
reminds me of a song: jumps so high can almost reach the sky, you have quite the acrobat. thanks for the pics. pbp

rainbow
April 25th, 2009, 04:55 PM
LOL ....he looks like he is velcroed to the wall :crazy: ........awesome pics. :thumbs up

chico2
April 25th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Rolandsmom,great pics,my Chico does that still,can jump amazingly high even at 12yrs old,
I bet Willis is very entertaining,so cute:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
April 25th, 2009, 05:06 PM
:laughing: What an athlete!!! What does Roland think about all the Olympic high-jump training Willis is doing? :D

hunnybunny
April 25th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Lol great piccies:laughing: awesome puss cat:lovestruck:

RolandsMom
April 26th, 2009, 12:55 PM
lol. Thanks everyone. Hes really funny. Roland just looks at him with disdain. They do play a lot though, but Roland is an old man compared to the little guy.

TeriM
April 26th, 2009, 02:18 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

He looks like a lot of fun :lovestruck:.

chico2
April 26th, 2009, 04:30 PM
I think getting Willis was the best thing for Roland:thumbs up

ancientgirl
April 26th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Wow, that boy can fly!

RolandsMom
April 27th, 2009, 12:53 AM
Yes Chico. Willis has been great for Roland, and for us! Roland doesnt scratch the walls and doors so much at night anymore (unless he wants his wet food, but at least its more like 7am than 2:30 these days.). He is so snuggly at night and Roland has become a lot more cuddly too. The Bf admitted the other day that it was really not that much difference having two. hehe. the 'I told you so' was swift in response. I now have to wean myself so that we can go away overnight and I dont have to come home by midday cause Im stressed about them. They are always so fine when I come home. All Roland wants is out on the balcony and as long as we throw Willis's paper balls around he is a happy camper. I really dont think that they miss us half as much as I miss them!!! (and :D I think I have turned my bf into a cat person, cause he sure does love the daily afternoon naps with Roland!!)

RolandsMom
April 30th, 2009, 12:35 AM
a couple more:D

RolandsMom
April 30th, 2009, 12:37 AM
One more of the little super cat!

chico2
April 30th, 2009, 07:52 AM
OMG RM,he is soo darn cute:lovestruck:the second pic is beautiful,where he has one quiet moment:cat:
Don't forget to take pics of pretty Roland;)

ancientgirl
April 30th, 2009, 09:07 AM
LOL, that last one reminds me of those LOL cats. Invisible bike.

RolandsMom
April 30th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Dont worry Chico. Roland is still my big baby boy! I just want to have as many baby pics of Willis as I do of Roland!
The second pic is the evidence that puts Roland in the fireplace. He tries hard to deny it...but a mother knows!
and the third, well we had a little bit of May snow, and far from being mad about it, he is fascinated!

BenMax
April 30th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Kitty is actually Spiderman.

bendyfoot
April 30th, 2009, 10:23 AM
LOL, I thought of "invisible motorcycle"!!! :laughing:

That pic of him outside with the potted plant is just gorgeous!

chico2
April 30th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Aww Roland,there he is:lovestruck:
It's like with me and Vinnie,he's really photogenic and I tend to take more pics of him,does not mean I love Rocky and Chico any less:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
May 1st, 2009, 10:23 AM
Definitely get plenty of baby pics of the little guy.:D

RolandsMom
May 1st, 2009, 10:56 AM
:D:D No prob! I am a little snap happy with the kitties!

Jim Hall
May 1st, 2009, 12:09 PM
lol du does that to chasing the lazer scared the upstairs apartment thiought it was a big rodent they were hearing

rainbow
May 1st, 2009, 03:44 PM
LOL, I thought of "invisible motorcycle"!!! :laughing:

That pic of him outside with the potted plant is just gorgeous!

:laughing: invisible motorcycle :D :thumbs up

I love the pic beside the plant too. :lovestruck:

Also, love the pic of Roland curled up on the pillow. :cloud9:

And the one checking his pawprints in the snow is too cute. :D