Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Life Saver

pbpatti
April 24th, 2009, 06:54 PM
I bought Sasha a floatation device / life saver and thought you would enjoy some pics of her in her new "outfit".

This summer we will be camping at a new place that has easy access to water, since I have an OCD Chocolate Lab I thought I would rather be safe. If she wants to swim for hours she can go ahead cause I know she will be safe?????

hazelrunpack
April 24th, 2009, 08:44 PM
She looks pretty natty in her new outfit! :thumbs up I love that coy expression in the second shot :flirt: Sasha is such a pretty girl...even when she isn't being a fashion model :D

So when are you gonna be able to test the 'flotation' part of the vest?

pbpatti
April 24th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Sasha will not be able to test out her new vest until the weather is nicer and the water warms up a bit, the ice is just now off of the water. We are looking at mid May probably. I have been walking her in it so she can get used to wearing it around and is not having any trouble with it, actually she seems to walk a little prouder, maybe because she is carrying something/working?

luckypenny
April 24th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Sasha looks so modest modeling her new life jacket. Can't wait to see pics of her in the water :goodvibes:.

growler~GateKeeper
April 25th, 2009, 01:12 AM
Sasha looks like she's enjoying have her "special jacket" on :thumbs up

rainbow
April 25th, 2009, 01:47 AM
LOL, love the second pic ...."mom, what is this thing you're making me wear". :D

Looking forward to Sasha and the camping pics. :goodvibes:

chico2
April 25th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Sasha looks very choclaty delicious in her life-preserver,love her modest look:lovestruck:

Bina
April 25th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Sasha looks very much like my Cleo.....RIP.....choc labrador. Same bum, same tail, same "who me?" expression. So sweet.
Congrats on being responsible with the life saver. :)

Chris21711
April 25th, 2009, 05:41 PM
In the second pic Patti, Sasha does not look too impressed with her get up :laughing:

Great thing to do for your girl Patti :thumbs up

pbpatti
April 25th, 2009, 09:57 PM
In the second picture she was "glaring" at me :D not being coy at all. tough love:lovestruck:.

I can't wait to see what her reaction will be when she gets in the water, hopefully she won't freeze up:eek: if she does she will still be safe:thumbs up, I really had to get this vest for her because she gets doing something and does not want to quit, at least this way I know she will be safe and happy. pbp