Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pity-ful Vinnie+Rocky and Chico outside

chico2
April 24th, 2009, 01:36 PM
A beautiful,beautiful day,kitties and us were outside for hours...not very exciting pics,but still.............
Chico munching his grass and Rocky just enjoying his snooze:cat:

ancientgirl
April 24th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Where's Vinnie?

chico2
April 24th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Vinnie will be the star here,his pouty,miserable look is working:laughing:

chico2
April 24th, 2009, 01:40 PM
He was watching his cat-nip grow,then he fell asleep:laughing:
Rocky still sleeping:lovestruck:

chico2
April 24th, 2009, 01:42 PM
A-G,how could you possibly think I forgot this sorry little(18lb's)boy:cat:

Lukka'sma
April 24th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Vinnie is loving the warmth of the outdoors isn't he?
They all look so happy to be out in the sunshine

ancientgirl
April 24th, 2009, 01:47 PM
LOL, after I sent the replay I realized I may have been just a little faster than you were posting.:D

My goodness but Vinnie is milking it isn't he? Poor guy. I can imagine that thing is uncomfortable. He probably thinks the others are making fun of him. But I know Rocky is his buddy so he wouldn't laugh. Now, Chico is another story.:laughing:

rainbow
April 24th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Your boys must be thrilled that the good weather has finally returned. :goodvibes:

I love all the snoozing in the sunshine pics .....they look so peaceful and content. :cloud9:

BenMax
April 24th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Looks like that cone does not his appreciation for the beautiful weather. What gorgeous babies you have.

angeldogs
April 24th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Rocky looks so peaceful sleeping under the chair.Yep vinnie looks pity-ful.it's working i feel sorry for him already having to wear the cone.

chico2
April 24th, 2009, 03:48 PM
oh yes,they love it outside in the sun:lovestruck:
Unfortunately I have cat-breeders next door and they let their 3 intact females out on their own,although they have 13 kittens between them:evil:
There is only a chainlink fence between us so we really have to be careful,my cats don't see these females or there would be a cat-fight for sure.
Did I tell you I hate people who breed cats,when our HS has hundreds of cats needing homes:evil:

angeldogs
April 24th, 2009, 03:56 PM
oh yes,they love it outside in the sun:lovestruck:
Unfortunately I have cat-breeders next door and they let their 3 intact females out on their own,although they have 13 kittens between them:evil:
There is only a chainlink fence between us so we really have to be careful,my cats don't see these females or there would be a cat-fight for sure.
Did I tell you I hate people who breed cats,when our HS has hundreds of cats needing homes:evil:
So do say something to them all the time or bite your tongue to keep the peace.if so that must be a pretty hard thing to do every day.feeling the way you do about back yard breeders.

chico2
April 24th, 2009, 04:06 PM
A-D,they've only been here a month,I talked to one of them,when I caught their little Tortie in the trap I had out for a stray.
I certainly had to bite my tounge(sp?) and I suggested they have those females spayed,he said,yeah we should,sure!!!
We'll see,I doubt it,they make $50 from each kitten,no vet,no shots,no nothing:evil:

angeldogs
April 24th, 2009, 04:15 PM
A-D,they've only been here a month,I taked to one of them,when I caught their little Tortie in the trap I had out for a stray.
I certainly had to bite my tounge(sp?) and I suggested they have those females spayed,he said,yeah we sholud,sure!!!
We'll see,I doubt it,they make $50 from each kitten,no vet,no shots,no nothing:evil:
Only been there a month.i guess your going to have your hands full with the nice weather and summer coming and your boys liking outside and having to keep a constant eye out with the 3 next door.

Tundra_Queen
April 24th, 2009, 05:19 PM
They sure a pretty. why does Vinnie have a collar on? And how do u stop them from going off your property? I tried that with Willie, but he went thru the fence and it took me hours to get him to come back into the house...little begger. LOL

krdahmer
April 24th, 2009, 06:41 PM
:laughing: Poor Vinnie, how's he supposed to sneak up on bugs in that contraption?! :laughing::lovestruck: That nap looks like a good idea today too!

Love4himies
April 24th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Oh, my heart is bleeding for poor Vinnie. How do you have the strength to say no :yell: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

No pics are boring when your kitties are in it, chico. :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

14+kitties
April 24th, 2009, 09:21 PM
It was beautiful today! You can tell the boys are lapping up the sunshine! Love the watching the catnip grow. If he could look any sadder........ :rolleyes:

I would think if the neighbours cats come over to your side and cause problems you would be perfectly in your right to contact HS. :shrug:

:cloud9:Love the boys as always!!

hazelrunpack
April 24th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Even with a cone on, Vinnie doesn't waste a chance to nap in the sun! :cloud9: So handsome!

I see Rocky and Chico didn't let the day go to waste, either! :D

growler~GateKeeper
April 25th, 2009, 12:25 AM
Catnaps in sunbeams :cloud9: a purrfect day

chico2
April 25th, 2009, 07:04 AM
T-Q,All the kitties we've had,we've trained to not jump the fence,but I never lose sight of where they are,never leave them alone out there and I trust them 99,9%,except if they see a strange cat,like my new neighbors cats..the hose comes in handy:evil:

Vinnie uses his demise for all it's worth,follows me around,lays on the paper if I read,wants to be carried on my shoulder,right now the big sorrowful blimp is on my lap,makes it hard to type but it is ok:lovestruck:
OMG,it's already +20C and it's only 8am:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
April 25th, 2009, 12:22 PM
We were hot yesterday, chico--over 80--then storms last night and today we're in the 40s. :eek: A rude awakening! :o

Ms Macie sends her sympathetic regards to Vinnie--she's in a cone when we can't watch her, too. *sigh*

chico2
April 25th, 2009, 01:19 PM
It's actually too hot in the sun,can't believe I'm saying that:laughing:it's +30C,I need my pool opened.
Except tomorrow it will get cooler,weird country,this Canada of ours:confused:

With Vinnie,it's easy enough to take the collar off,putting it back on is a different story:yell:dogs are probably easier.

hazelrunpack
April 25th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Nope...it's a two-person job with dogs, too! :laughing:

chico2
April 25th, 2009, 03:52 PM
I see,but doggies do not have claws:laughing:
It's the first time ever I have the experience with an E-Collar,hopefully the last:fingerscr

Iggette
April 27th, 2009, 11:18 PM
He was watching his cat-nip grow,then he fell asleep:laughing:
:
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Poor little soul..:lovestruck: what did the little sweetheart have done to make mommy put such a oldschool style collar on ....I think we should make some cash Chico lets make designer collars.....come on I think it would be great:cool: