Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

~Emma~ All Grown Up

luckypenny
April 23rd, 2009, 11:12 PM
I received an email a couple of days ago....from Emma's mom :goodvibes:. I just wanted to share with everyone how she's doing. Here's some of what was in the email :).

Emma lives with an old Pit Bull Rotweiller cross and 4 cats none of whom like to play very much so she also goes to daycare a couple days a week. They just love her at the day care. She is the only dog that got to play with the group the very first day she was there. Usually they integrate them slowly but Emma is so great that she could play from day one. If a puppy is scared they put it in with Emma and the puppy usually decides pretty quick it might be a fun place after all. All the other dog owners I have met think she is the neatest dog as well. She loves to go to daycare but when I go pick her up at night she stares at me very intently to make sure I don't take some other dog else by mistake. She is a funny girl who makes us laugh all the time. On days she doesn't go to daycare I try to take her to other dog parks where there is usually someone who wants to play too.
On Saturday she was an ambassador Pit Bull at Pet Expo. She was there from 9 in the morning until close at 6 that evening and loved the whole day. She kissed the ladies and babies and flirted with all the men. She tried to climb into everyone's lap. I had several people ask if she was available for adoption but of course I set them straight. Emma has her forever home.

I couldn't be happier hearing this news. Here are some photos of her now :lovestruck: :cloud9:.

Bailey_
April 23rd, 2009, 11:16 PM
Beautiful!!! :lovestruck:

Magicwildwolf69
April 23rd, 2009, 11:43 PM
oh she is so pretty. :cloud9:

Ford Girl
April 23rd, 2009, 11:58 PM
OMG she is stunning!!! Awww, I always think of Emma and wondered about her new home, thanks for the update LP, Im so happy everything worked out!!! xo

YAY EMMA!!!!!!!

rainbow
April 24th, 2009, 01:06 AM
What a wonderful update :cloud9: and Emma looks fantastic. :lovestruck:

It looks like she couldn't have found a better home and you must be absolutely elated. :goodvibes:

glasslass
April 24th, 2009, 02:18 AM
She looks so girlie and so sweet! All pink and white and lovey!:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
April 24th, 2009, 03:39 AM
So nice to get an update :D Emma looks wonderful :lovestruck:

:highfive: for her furever family & you too LP :grouphug:

ancientgirl
April 24th, 2009, 09:20 AM
What a beautiful girl she's grown into. We need more Emma's going out there being pit bull ambassadors and showing people what wonderful dogs they really are.

BenMax
April 24th, 2009, 09:22 AM
She looks great LP. Thank dawg for your persistance in getting her to a great place.:thumbs up

Love4himies
April 24th, 2009, 09:53 AM
What a great update, LP. Sounds like Emma found a perfect home. :thumbs up

Sylvie
April 24th, 2009, 09:58 AM
What a great Emma update. :thumbs up

Isn't the thought of her in a happy home just the best reward that you can receive.

I just love those kind of emails, makes me smile all day.

cpietra16
April 24th, 2009, 10:07 AM
it sounds like she lives in heaven....:cloud9:

Chris21711
April 24th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Great update LP, your family did such a great job with little Emma :thumbs up

Thanks to all the wonderful people that were instrumental in getting Emma into a safe environment.

hazelrunpack
April 24th, 2009, 01:11 PM
She's grown up into such a lovely lady, LP! :flirt: What a wonderful update! :cloud9:

Updates like that must have you floating on :cloud9:!

Mat&Murph
April 24th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Wow She is a pretty girl with a happy ending!!! Thx LP for the update

Don't you just love happy endings!!!

luckypenny
April 24th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Happy endings are the bestest :cloud9:.

She looks so girlie and so sweet! All pink and white and lovey!:lovestruck:

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen her that shade of bright white except perhaps for a minute or two after a shower :laughing:. The way she and Penny rumble-tumbled in the yard all day long, I could have sworn her coat was greyish/brown :D.

angeldogs
April 24th, 2009, 04:12 PM
She is gorgeous girl.:lovestruck:.she such a sweet face.

Luvmypitgirls
April 25th, 2009, 02:36 AM
LP, Emma looks fantastic! Told ya her new mom would love her to bits!
It looks like Emma, has grown a bit too:D
I wanted to go to the Pet Expo, but wasn't able to make it, now I regret it even more cuz I would've loved to have seen Emma in person again.

muggsmom
April 25th, 2009, 02:47 AM
What a sweetie! I wonder if her Mom would introduce her to our s**t-for-brains politicians in ON?

chico2
April 25th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Emma looks just wonderful,soo happy to know she is having a great life:lovestruck:.
She would be a great spokesdoggy for all the unfortunate pitties in ignorant Ontario:pawprint:

Frenchy
April 25th, 2009, 09:53 AM
ahhhh she still looks like a piglet ! :lovestruck: she's too cute !

luckypenny
April 25th, 2009, 01:57 PM
ahhhh she still looks like a piglet ! :lovestruck: she's too cute !

I knew you were going to say that :laughing:.