Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Is anyone here camera-savvy? I want to show you guys pictures!

Soter
April 23rd, 2009, 05:11 AM
Well, I got this digital camera for last christmas, and it could put pictures on the computer fine, but about two months ago whenever I tried to get photos on my computer it started saying 'Cannot upload file content. Unknown file' I wonder if I have accidentally changed a setting on the computer or camera, but I have looked and looked and I don't know what to do! And there are gorgeous pictures of my new puppy Soter I all want you to see!

Soter :pawprint:

ancientgirl
April 23rd, 2009, 09:00 AM
Could you accidentally have deleted the camera program?

My camera has to be on the view setting for me to be able to download photo's. I plug it in to the computer, then turn the camera on. I hear a little noise that lets me know the camera is connected to the computer. ON my work computer I'll get a pop up screen that asks me to press to download, but at home I go to windows photo and under file it asks if I want to download from camera.:shrug:

Schwinn
April 23rd, 2009, 10:40 AM
Are you plugging in the camera, or the card? And do you know what format the pictures are? What kind of camera is it (SLR?) Our SLR records in JPEG and RAW, and for RAW, you have to have a special program.