Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just saying hello

Romeo's #1 Fan
April 22nd, 2009, 11:43 PM
Hi all - my name is Linda, and I am a fairly new (11 months in) mom/parental unit/minion/master in training to my male pup Romeo. Romeo is a oh-so-cute pug/chihuahua mix (more commonly referred to as chugs :lovestruck:) who was 3 pounds when I got him at 8 weeks, and weighs in at about 12-13 pounds at just over 11 months (he was neutered October 2008). I also have two domestic kitties - Ducky is a black 15-year old beauty and Minou is a gray 4-year-old diva, both spayed, one declawed, one not - yes I read the bold print, but it is what it is :cat:.
I am planning to read here over the next little while, and then join in! I have already enjoyed a few of the threads.

Bye for now. :ca:

mummummum
April 28th, 2009, 07:35 AM
A minor point perhaps, but as I'm a long-term dog person and, when pressed, yes, I do love cats...you forgot "slave" in your self-description.:D

hazelrunpack
April 28th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Welcome to the board, Romeo's #1 Fan. :D

I can definitely see why Romeo has a fan club. He's a little cutie! :lovestruck:

But how's 'bout some kitty pics, too? :thumbs up

Romeo's #1 Fan
April 29th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Thanks for the welcome :), I hope to be here a little more often in the near future, we're still setting up our new abode. I miss being on a bulletin board, I was on a Stephen King one for years, but I doubt if I'll get near my 15,000 posts I had there... never say never lol.

mummummum, lol, I figured slave went without saying :evil: ~ thanks for your welcome.

hazelrunpack, yes he is that, sometimes I just look at him and say "omg you're cute" lol :lovestruck: Awww yes I love my kitties too, and I will post pix of them also... most of my pix are well over the kb limit here so I have to resize.

Take care, I must go to bed before I read farther!!!! :sleepy:

Romeo's #1 Fan
April 30th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Since I promised pictures of the kitties, I downloaded the IrfanView, it is so easy. Here are Minou, 5 and Ducky, 15. :lovestruck: Now I can go in and make an avatar easily. :thumbs up

Romeo's #1 Fan
April 30th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Just a signature test.