Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Don't know been cat is due

Seb17
April 22nd, 2009, 05:32 PM
I rescued a cat 2 weeks ago. She is very pregnant and I don't know how much longer she can go. She is very big you can see her kittens move they look like they jump. She went into the box I made her yesterday. She dug around and stayed in it for about an hour and I haven't seen her in it again since. She is not sleeping quite as much today and has cut down her food a little. Her nipples feel full she has like milk pockets under them. I as just wondering if anyone had any idea when she could go into labor. thanks!

14+kitties
April 22nd, 2009, 05:56 PM
Yes, any time now. Watch her to make sure she uses the bed you want her to use and doesn't sneak off to a spot more of her choice.
Please also have your vet's number on hand in case there are problems with the delivery.
Are you keeping the mom and kittens or adopting them out? And, I hope, getting mom spayed as soon as possible after she weans kittens and her milk has dried (two weeks).

Seb17
April 22nd, 2009, 06:52 PM
I have friends that I know well that are going to take them I'm planning on taking one. Also is it okay if I don't limit her food when she came to me she was undernourished and she is still quite boney

Jim Hall
April 22nd, 2009, 07:05 PM
pregentkitties need alot ofcalories i would think some one will be along to instruct you on that my rule of thumb is the best quality wet you can find and maybe 50% more than it says for her weght
some stryas w ill eat till they throw it up so feed often but smalller portions if you can

Kahne9Lover
April 22nd, 2009, 08:26 PM
I don't know much about kitten mommies, but wanted to say thank you for rescuing her and trying to do the right thing for her and her babies.

rainbow
April 23rd, 2009, 01:50 AM
I agree with Jim ...feed her a top quality canned food like Wellness and preferably the kitten formula as it has more calories.

14+kitties and Love4himies are both very experienced in raising kittens and will be able to offer you excellent advice.

Love4himies
April 23rd, 2009, 07:10 AM
Yes, momma will need a lot of calories when she is nursing her kittens.

Canned food only as she needs a lot of fluid too. Check the label for meat content, no grains, corn etc as those are wasted calories. If you can supplement her with some raw human meat that would do her a world of wonders too.

If you can afford better quality cat food then here are my picks:

Wellness, grain free varieties (yellow triangle in the corner). This comes in the larger canned size to economize
Nature's Variety, Instinct canned
A less expensive brand but still good quality is Felidae canned. It also comes in the larger can size so you can economize with that brand too.

You can only find these foods in quality pet food stores, not the grocery store.

How is momma doing?

After the birth check on the babies to ensure they are all nursing. They should be weighed at least every second day to ensure they are gaining weight. The norm is about 10 grams a day.

You can start weaning the kittens at about 3.5-4 weeks old. Water down the canned food with some kitten forumula to help entice them.

If you are using clumping litter, please remove it from the kitten area once the kittens start walking. They will try to eat everything and the clumpling litter will clump in their tummies and cause them blockages which could lead to death.

ownedbycats
April 23rd, 2009, 08:40 AM
I, too, rescued a pregnant stray, and she was absolutely enormous before she gave birth. (about triple her regular, non-pregnant size she looked like a deflated balloon afterwards). If you can actually see kittens moving than she is likely close. I don't know how friendly your cat is, she may decide to hide when she gets closer to giving birth, or if she is really really people oriented, she may want company, it depends on the cat. A few days prior, she will start looking for nesting spots. the day of she may start pacing, and she probably won't eat much, if anything, the day she gives birth. Since up to that point she will likely have been gobbling everything in sight, this is an easy sign to look for, although every cat is different and has their own way of doing things.

rainbow
April 23rd, 2009, 02:04 PM
Seb17, do you have an update? Did momma cat give birth yet? :goodvibes:

Seb17
April 23rd, 2009, 06:20 PM
No kittens yet.she started lactating a little today. I just can't believe she hasn't had them yet she's so big. She is sleeping a lot still and is still eating a fair amount. The kittens are more calm today than yesterday but still moving. No discharge in vaginal area is present. She has been sleeping with me more she likes to lay right beside me all the time. thank you everyone who has replied you have given me a lot of things I didn't know.

Love4himies
April 23rd, 2009, 07:03 PM
It should be soon.

Please keep us updated.

rainbow
April 24th, 2009, 01:22 AM
I hope everything goes well. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Love4himies
April 24th, 2009, 07:02 AM
We need another update today, please :pray: And pics, do you have a digital camera that you can take some pics?

Seb17
April 24th, 2009, 07:19 AM
I do have a camera but my computer crashed so I've been using my iPod touch . So I have no photos. She kept me up last night nesting in her box. She is still sleeping a lot but right now she's sniffing everything. She is a calico with a lot of white. Oh and when we rescued her she didn't groom at all and just recently she started doing it all the time. I was just wondering if that was normal because she does it whenever she's awake. I am just so anxious for her kittens to come!

catlover2
April 24th, 2009, 07:43 AM
A lot of grooming is often a sign of a stress reliever. So she may be getting a little anxious and close to delivery. Some cats will settle right in a box, others just before delivery can become anxious and go from place to place, not knowing where they want to have the kittens. Some start to pant with open mouth just before and during labour. During delivery some are silent, but others may cry out in pain during the delivery. She will chew off the umbilical cord herself and eat the placenta, and clean off the kitten, tho some are a bit lazy about that, so have an old washcloth or towel to clear away the sac around the kitten's face, if she doesn't do it. It's important that you remain calm (I know that will be hard!). Is she very friendly and calm with you? If she was a feral, she may wish to be by herself during the kittening. Hope everything goes well. :fingerscr

Seb17
April 24th, 2009, 08:15 AM
yes she is very calm and friendly and she follows me all the time. I hope she is about to have them I'm just so excited but nervous too. Thanks for he info

14+kitties
April 24th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Are you planning on keeping Momma too? You had said you were keeping one of the babies. I hope there are also plans on getting her spayed afterward. :fingerscr
Have you got your vet's number handy in case something goes wrong during delivery? How close are you to your vets?

Love4himies
April 24th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Yes, please inform your vet and keep his/her number handy. 99% of the time there are no problems and momma can handle everything, but there is that slight, slight chance.

Seb17
April 24th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Yes I have a vet we aren't really close bit we know each other I am keeping the momma

14+kitties
April 24th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Yes I have a vet we aren't really close bit we know each other I am keeping the momma

:thumbs up Now the only question I need reassurance on is the one I have asked twice and you have not answered. Is she being spayed as soon as she can be after kittens have been weaned?

Seb17
April 24th, 2009, 02:34 PM
oh...yes she is I'm sorry I didn't notice I didn't answer it. But yes she will be because we can't have anymore kittens running around;)

Seb17
April 24th, 2009, 05:20 PM
She is sleeping more than usual today. I thought they were supposed to get more anxious toward the end of the pregnancy. But all she has done today is drink eat sleep and groom. Hopefully she's okay:)

Love4himies
April 24th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Are the kittens still moving??? If anything goes wrong, you will notice a difference in her personality. Sending some :goodvibes: for an easy delivery.

lUvMyLaB<3
April 24th, 2009, 05:59 PM
It is common to see the kittens move sometimes for 2 weeks before delivery.

You say you see milk? If milk comes out when you squeeze she could be close, or if she has had kittens before, that doesn't mean anything.. haha..

I would look for a lengthening of the vulva, You will see it gradually relax and open up, there will be discharge at some point, anywhere from 2 days to hours before birth.

Lots of good advice already! Personally I only let the cat eat a few placenta's.. it can cause diarrhea.

If she was feral I would try and leave her alone as much as possible, and try not to pick up or move the babies much, it can stress her out and cause her to move the kittens.

When she is nursing continue to feed her like others have said to feed her while she is pregnant.. let her be the guide to how much she needs.

We have a rule here about picking up kittens here, once a day only until they open their eyes, anywhere from 7-15 days old..

Please weigh them and keep and eye on them until they are 'out of the woods' Good luck!! and in about 4 weeks... start wearing shoes at all times, that is if you like your toes!!!!! lol

Seb17
April 24th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Yes the kittens are moving. I have been able to see them move since I got her which is 2 weeks today. She doesn't like her belly touched today like she usually does. Thanks for all the support!!

rainbow
April 24th, 2009, 07:33 PM
It's got to be close .....I hope all goes well. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Seb17
April 25th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Today she is acting a little different than usual. She has been meowing which she never does. She is drinking tons of water. And she's really lovable

catlover2
April 25th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Yep, getting close. Sounds like she wants you to be with her and be labour coach. :thumbs up :cat:

Lukka'sma
April 25th, 2009, 12:36 PM
She is so lucky to have you in her corner. I'm glad she found you. Can't wait to hear all about the new arrivals:D

Seb17
April 25th, 2009, 02:29 PM
She has stopped eating but she's sleeping a lot again. I think she will hopefully have them this weekend

luvsmallfurries
April 25th, 2009, 04:06 PM
:goodvibes:for an easy delivery, lots of healthy, healthy kittens and more kitty love in about 3 weeks than you can possibly stand!;)

chico2
April 25th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Wow,this is nervy,hopefully the babies are born by now and no complications:pray:
Thank you for taking her in,at least now the kittens and her will have a chance and she will have a good home:thumbs up

Love4himies
April 25th, 2009, 05:11 PM
:goodvibes::goodvibes::fingerscr:fingerscr for momma and babies.

Next thing on the agenda:

Digital camera, pics posted on pets.ca is a MUST!!!!!!!!!!

rainbow
April 25th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Hopefully soon. :fingerscr :goodvibes: :fingerscr :goodvibes: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Seb17
April 25th, 2009, 07:36 PM
No kittens yet. She has Been sleeping a lot. She has had a few bites of food and lots of water I hope it will be this weekend! It should be. I will try to get pictures on when my computer is fixed it should be soon. I have been using my iPod lately so that's why my writing is messed up. Her name is Luna I haven't told the name yet. Whoops ! She's doing good though I will keep y'all updated!

rainbow
April 25th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Every time you post I get all excited thinking the babies have arrived :cloud9: .....the suspense is killing me. :D

Hope it is soon. :fingerscr :goodvibes: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Seb17
April 26th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Her water broke I think it's a lot of odorless liquid so think that's what it is I will keep you updated

ownedbycats
April 26th, 2009, 07:12 AM
That's it, labour has started (I hope). If she is like my cat the contractions won't be visible until right before she pushes out a kitten. (She will be having them, you just won't see them, although if she doesn't mind you touching her side u may feel them. ) She may pant a bit, or get up and pace in circles like she can't get comfortable. Then she will give one or two really strong pushes and you will see her sides ripple, and the kitten will come out. She won't necessarily be lying down for this part, either. She may do it while standing up, or may stand up with the kitten halfway out and push in that position.

Seb17
April 26th, 2009, 07:39 AM
She is still calm but she is getting up and walking around a little too. She can't reach to lick the fluids coming out so she likes it when we wipe it off for her. She has eaten a little this morning.

Love4himies
April 26th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Ooooooh, I am getting excited. Can't wait for the birth.

Seb17
April 26th, 2009, 08:38 AM
What is the max time that can pass after her water breaks that the kittens should be born before worrying.?!

14+kitties
April 26th, 2009, 08:45 AM
What is the max time that can pass after her water breaks that the kittens should be born before worrying.?!

Please call your vet asap. The cat could be in trouble. Better safe than sorry IMO.
http://www.cat-pregnancy-report.com/has-a-cat-a-water-break.html

Question:
I was wondering if a cat has a water that breaks when she is going into labor.

Answer:
This is not common. Normally kittens are delivered in a sac with fluid. The sac may burst while coming out. Often the mother helps to open it. In humans the water often breaks long before the actual birth.

It is not uncommon in cats that during contractions a yellowy fluid or some blood comes out but this is not the same as the water you are referring to.

From another site:

Once the water breaks, it is usually within hours that labor begins. Is it possible the cat pee'ed instead of the water breaking? If you are absolutely sure the cat's water broke, then she needs to get to a vet to figure out why no labor?

Seb17
April 26th, 2009, 08:50 AM
It was a yellowish fluid. and it was about a tablespoon and it keeps leaking out a little. She seems ok she isn't acting like anything is wrong. Please say this is normal

14+kitties
April 26th, 2009, 08:53 AM
From Ask Me Help Desk:

My cat is in labour. About 24 hours ago she was nesting and had a fluid bubble break but no kittens yet?! She is comfortable and friendly, secluded. She does not seem to be in any distress or pain. Her tummy is contracting slightly. She is eating and drinking small amounts. My concern is the time frame. Is it normal for her water to break and then it take so long before she gives birth?

Answer:
No, it's not normal at all. The entire litter should normally be delivered within 6 hours of labor starting. The most likely case is that your cat has a (now-dead) kitten stuck in the birthing canal. You need to get to a vet to see what needs to be done to fix this problem. Most likely you are looking at surgery to remove the kittens.

Question:
When a queen goes into labor does her water break? And, if so what color and concistancy does it have? I noticed a yellow stain on my bed when I just arrived home and it has no odor, and is very yellow and clear.

Answer from a vet.....
I don't know that anyone has actually seen the amniotic fluid from a pregnant cat. There is so little and the queen usually is into nesting big time when the time comes. If this is her first pregnancy, she may not know what to do. You may need to provide her a nesting area, and plenty of quiet. Cats under stress can delay giving birth for a very long time, sometimes to the detriment of the kittens.

Do you have any idea on her breeding date? Have you had an x-ray to count the number of kittens?
____
Remember no online advice can truly replace the senses of touch, seeing, hearing, and feeling. Please always check with your veterinarian before changing his or her treatment plan. I am always happy to provide follow up information as well, but feel free to tap one of the other experts if I am not available.

Dr Richard

Don't want to panic you but really, check with your vet.

14+kitties
April 26th, 2009, 08:56 AM
It was a yellowish fluid. and it was about a tablespoon and it keeps leaking out a little. She seems ok she isn't acting like anything is wrong. Please say this is normal

See, the thing is..... we are not vets. Nor do we/can we act as midwives. We can't give medical advise. If you are worried then please get in touch with your vet. I for one can not say if it's "normal" because I have not seen a lot of births. I deal with the after effects.

Seb17
April 26th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Well I'm going to wait a little while because it sounds like the question in the middle that u put about the place on the bed. It just happened about an hour and a half ago. It looks like it's loosening up down there on her if that makes any sense. Thanks for the advce I will be calling the vet if this continues

catlover2
April 26th, 2009, 10:41 AM
This sounds like a preliminary stage to birthing to me. You will see when she is in active labour and trying to expel the kitten, sometimes it's a couple of pushes and out it pops, sometime a little longer. If there's active pushing, say, for an hour and no kitten, I would get her to vet as she may have, as 14K suggested, a stillborn kitten, or it might be a difficult breech birth (bottom first instead of head). Another thing to watch for is after delivery of say 2 kittens or more and she has not settled and is still pushing but no kittens, she may develop "uterine inertia" where there are no strong contractions. Get her immediately to a vet as she will need medication to stimulate contractions and may need C-section. Keep calm and give her support if she wants it, and remember complications are the exception, most birthings go well.

Seb17
April 26th, 2009, 12:00 PM
You were right her first was a stillborn the second is fine but she hasn't had anymore yet her stomach is still lumpy and hard though. So I think she will have another one it's been about 25 min. Since the last one.

catlover2
April 26th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Everthing sounds OK so far. Better for her to have a little rest than to have kittens pop out one after the other in quick succession.

Seb17
April 26th, 2009, 01:45 PM
She had another still born about an hour ago it was deformed. I believe it is from when she was so malnourished when she came to us. I dunno if she's going to have another she seems like she may. So, so far only one living kitten

catlover2
April 26th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Yes her malnourishment is likely the cause or she mated with too close relative (brother, father), but more likely lack of good food. Is the one kitten actively nursing? Does Luna seem settled yet or still in a 'waiting mode'? It's always sad and disappointing to see a stillborn, but that's the way it is sometimes. :sad:

Seb17
April 26th, 2009, 02:17 PM
She is still licking down there and is in and out of sleeping and sitting up I think she still has one atleast left I felt it. Both of the still borns looked the same and the one that's living looks different than the other two. So it could be too close of a relative I don't know though

catlover2
April 26th, 2009, 02:57 PM
You're a good patient "doula", Seb. Isn't that what a labour coach is called? Hope the next one is all right. :thumbs up A litter of 4 is average, but I had a queen that had 6 one time, but she was quite big. Hope the one (little boy or girl?) is showing interest in nursing. Occasionally a kitten will start to nurse initially, but then show lack of interest and fail to grab the teat and suck, and will actually crawl away from momcat to a corner of the box, and if brought back, to mom will do it again. This is "failure to thrive" and there is nothing that can be done for it. Nature has a reason for it not to survive and natural instinct in the kitten makes it crawl away from the litter so it doesn't contaminate the rest---at least this is what would happen in the wild.

Seb17
April 26th, 2009, 03:07 PM
It has been a little over 2 hours but you can clearly tell there's atleast one more I'm worried is this ok? I tried to call my vet and she's on vacation and there's no emergency number so I guess I'll have to call another one if she doesn't have one soon. I'm so mad how can a vet do that. I won't be going there any more if they can't be reliable

Love4himies
April 26th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Does the vet not have an emergency contact? If she doesn't deliver soon, you may have to take her in, take all living babies with her in the carrier.

chico2
April 26th, 2009, 03:36 PM
I know nothing of birthing kittens,but if she already had 2 still-born ,I would worry:pray:her and the one kitten are ok!
If nothiing happens soon,you'll have to take her to a vet,any vet.

catlover2
April 26th, 2009, 03:37 PM
It's unusual for a vet not to have another number to call in an emergency. Call another vet to see if they can assist if necessary. 2 hrs. isn't that long since the last one. I have had queen that delivered in afternoon and then another one during the early hours of the next morning. If she seems distressed and has not delivered by tomorrow morning definitely take her to the vet to be checked out, and yes, take her kitten with her.

Seb17
April 26th, 2009, 04:25 PM
She just had another still born which make 4 still born. 2 didn't have ribs or many bones at all. I think the other two died recently. She has another one left though I'm pretty sure

catlover2
April 26th, 2009, 04:53 PM
I'm confused. Were there 4 stillborn? Aww, poor Luna...this is so sad. How is the #2 kitty that is alive, is it nursing well? Did they all come out with their placentas intact? If not, she should be checked by a vet. You don't want a retained placenta; it will cause infection; nor do you want a retained stillborn if she still has another to come---same result (pyometra). She would have to be spayed immediately and on medication. Hope that doesn't happen. :pray: :fingerscr Were you abe to contact another vet, just in case?

Seb17
April 26th, 2009, 05:17 PM
4 still born the last one had blood coming out of it's nose and came out after15 min. The living one is good it's nursing. Luna had a very rough time with the last delivery. I think she has one more. I didn't contact a vet the kitten was born

ownedbycats
April 26th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Just wanted to say I'm sorry you lost some of the kittens. After all the time you spent waiting I'm sure it's painful and disappointing.:grouphug:

mollywog
April 26th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Seb17, what is the latest? I really hope her and the kitten are ok. :goodvibes: :fingerscr

lUvMyLaB<3
April 26th, 2009, 07:06 PM
just wondering.. But did I not get my head ripped off for giving advice to someone whose cat was having a pretty normal delivery????

Ok seriously... lets think sbout this... your cat is showing huge RED flags of a VERY abnormal pregnancy... 4 dead kittens, one with blood, some you think died recently.. and she is not at the vet... why???? I have had many litters, and I can promise you I would have had that cat at the vet yestuday, she needs a vet to see what is retained NOW, it is not I repeat NOT normal for a kitten to die during birth, something is WRONG.. go now, I will be praying for the kitten.

And you say she is a rescue? I know with my rescue if I don't contact them at the first sign of labour, and have a vet on standby i would be in huge ca-ca. You SHOULD have known what vet was on vacation and what vet was available, you had warning sings far enough in advance.

Seb17
April 26th, 2009, 07:22 PM
She is fine. The kitten with blood I think is because it came out wrong. There aren't any more kittens left and there was no red flags yesterday. I don't know why your saying getting your head rippedoff I didn't say anything bad about the advice given to me. This is the first time I've been around an animal giving birth sorry I didn't do it the way you wanted. I'm not on here to get blamed for the kittens death I was on here for support and advice. Not for someone to get mad and say how wrong I am. Anyways Luna is fine right now if she changes I will take her to the vet. I will have her there this week anyways just to see if everything is ok. Thanks everyone for the advice and support.

catlover2
April 26th, 2009, 08:06 PM
IUvmyLab, this cat had a normal delivery, but delivered some abnormal kittens. This was likely because she was malnourished. Luna was not a from a "rescue" as you said. Seb17 in the 1st posting said she got her 2 wks. ago as a "stray". Seb17 is a very compassionate person to take in an obviously pregnant cat and give her a loving home to let her have her kittens. The kittens didn't die "at birth" they were born stillborn. She assures us that she is going to take her to the vet. Seb17 has not done anything wrong, and should not be criticized so harshly. Seb17 should be congratulated! :2cents:

Love4himies
April 27th, 2009, 06:56 AM
I guess some of us have different ways of doing things. I would have done the same as luvmylab and had momma at the vets at the earliest sign of trouble, AND I would have ensured I had a vet on speed dial as soon as delivery started, especially if it was my first delivery.

Seb17, thank you so much for taking this poor, obviously malnourished lady off the street. You have probably saved her life :grouphug:

14+kitties
April 27th, 2009, 07:07 AM
I guess some of us have different ways of doing things. I would have done the same as luvmylab and had momma at the vets at the earliest sign of trouble, AND I would have ensured I had a vet on speed dial as soon as delivery started, especially if it was my first delivery.

Seb17, thank you so much for taking this poor, obviously malnourished lady off the street. You have probably saved her life :grouphug:

My thoughts exactly. Thank you for stating that L4H. Seb17, thanks for saving her. At least she has a chance. Now please as soon as that surviving baby is weaned and mom is dried up get her fixed so she doesn't bring more unfortunates into the world.

pbpatti
April 27th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Congrats SEB17, I have been keeping an eye on this thread and I am so happy that you were there to help this little mother. With you're continued love she and her baby will do just fine. pbp

chico2
April 27th, 2009, 03:37 PM
I would be terrified,it's a huge responsability with a birthing cat,I would probably be on the phone with the vet all the time.

Still,I am really thankful SEB17 took this momma in and hopefully she and her baby will be ok:fingerscr

rainbow
April 27th, 2009, 03:41 PM
I agree and hope everything goes well for Luna and her baby. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Jim Hall
April 27th, 2009, 06:05 PM
hows mamma and the kit doing?

Seb17
April 28th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Both are doing great. We went to the vet today and everyhing is fine. Luna is scheduled to be fixed in the middle of June. Honestly it wouldn't have made a difference if I was on the phone with the vet. They were already dead that's what the vet said most likely happened. Thanks everyone for the support.

mikischo
April 28th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Both are doing great. We went to the vet today and everyhing is fine. Luna is scheduled to be fixed in the middle of June. Honestly it wouldn't have made a difference if I was on the phone with the vet. They were already dead that's what the vet said most likely happened. Thanks everyone for the support.

Thanks so much for the update and great job taking care of Mama and her new furbaby. :thumbs up It's obvious they are in good hands. I will be looking for pics later on when baby is bigger. Keep us posted.

Love4himies
April 29th, 2009, 07:09 AM
Thanks for the update.

I am so glad momma and baby are doing well :thumbs up.

catlover2
April 29th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Seb17, Thanks for update with the vet. I wasn't surprised by his comments. There was nothing that could be done for those 4 stillborn kittens. Hope you'll post some pics of your sweet calico Luna and her kitty...have you named him/her yet? All the best! :cat: (sent you a private message).

Iggette
April 29th, 2009, 09:26 AM
I will be looking for pics later on when baby is bigger. Keep us posted.

What the heck???????pic?? Later??
I wanna see the baby pics.....lol
Glad Momma and baby are doin well
This is a pic of some of CAli's babies......I love then so small

catlover2
April 29th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Wow! Sweet! a rainbow litter! I love calico queens. Oops! :offtopic:

rainbow
April 29th, 2009, 02:18 PM
LOL, Cali must have lots of bf's .....what a gorgeous bunch of different coloured babies. :cloud9:

Meanwhile, Seb17, when we getting pics? :goodvibes:

lUvMyLaB<3
April 29th, 2009, 07:03 PM
*awe* those are cute! looks similar to my recent foster's litter, she has 2 blue cream torties, a tortie, an orange and white, a red, and a grey tabby!!!!

My only survivor from my current foster if any remember the story is finally growing!! She is a cute little muffin, we call her monster! Has just started eating canned food and milk.. She's a slow one, but doing well!

chico2
April 30th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Iggette,is Cali your cat???The babies are adorable,but I did not think you would let a cat have kittens,maybe I missed something:confused: