Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

krdahmer - get y're tush back here!!

14+kitties
April 22nd, 2009, 01:01 PM
:p You can't be that busy you can't pop in and let us know you are ok! You have been told. Please let us know you are still around. :D Now don't get ticked!! You know you love me. :D :grouphug:

hazelrunpack
April 22nd, 2009, 02:41 PM
:laughing:

If even if you don't love 14+, you at least have to love her subtlety, eh? :p

If you come back and yell at her, kr, she can't get ticked, either, cuz you'll be "letting us know you are still around"...as instructed :thumbs up

:D

So....urm....where the heck are ya? :o

rainbow
April 22nd, 2009, 02:48 PM
Just because you got yourself a job is no reason to ignore us. :p

We need an update. :D :goodvibes:

14+kitties
April 22nd, 2009, 11:54 PM
bump bump..........

:laughing: hazel! I have never been known to be too subtle!!

kr - I really do hope you are doing ok. Pop in and let us know please........ :pray:

Is that better hazel?

hazelrunpack
April 22nd, 2009, 11:57 PM
Yes, that was lovely, 14+ :angel:

14+kitties
April 22nd, 2009, 11:59 PM
Yes, that was lovely, 14+ :angel:

:thumbs up Thanks. I must be tired........ :rolleyes:

krdahmer
April 23rd, 2009, 06:20 PM
You guys are nuts:p:grouphug:.... things are finally settling down around here now... Hubby's truck is gone, my grandpa is still in and out of the hospital (broke his back and then this week his sugar was at 28+, totally altered and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital), Chase's company is being jerks and I have to drive and get him in T.O. now every week or so.... only one thing left to fix on the van (we'll be around $1500 when all is said and done) AND we finally got all the money back that the thieves in montreal stole by copying Chase's debit card (still waiting for the insurance company to catch up and realize they didnt get their money this month as our accounts were all frozen for a week)!!! So... I've been a bit stressed and busy running all over, but I'm here.... I've even popped in now and then to make sure you all were still kicking around, just was usually too tired to type responses! As for me, I was off all this week for dr appts, and may be off to the neurologist again to get a spinal tap (I had normal pressure hydrocephalus a few years back and it may be starting again- no big deal just sounds bad).

The kitties are all fine, I've even started using the oral gel on them for the ones with bad teeth, you should see some of the teeth scratches on my hands! :rolleyes::laughing:

So ya I'm here.... ok as can be.... and covered in fur!!! (haven't even vacuumed for over a week.... it's getting pretty furry around here!)

ancientgirl
April 23rd, 2009, 08:40 PM
I'm so glad you got your money back from those thieves! That's a load off.

Are the kitties okay with the oral gel? I'm wondering how my gang would accept my putting that on their gums. That's why I'm putting the stuff in their water.

hazelrunpack
April 23rd, 2009, 09:48 PM
Glad to hear you're surviving but my gosh! Sounds like a rough time! :grouphug:

:goodvibes: for you and your grandpa!

14+kitties
April 23rd, 2009, 10:12 PM
:grouphug:Aww hon, I'm sorry you are going through such a rough time. :grouphug: You know where I am when/if you need or want to talk. Tea kettle is always on. So sorry to hear about your grandfather. That is tough. And then your health issues aren't helping either.
It sounds like you need your luck to turn around. Hopefully soon. And orel gel for kitties! :eek: Good luck!
I am glad you took the time to pop in and reassure us you were still here. And, as stated earlier, tea is readily available here....... :grouphug:

rainbow
April 24th, 2009, 02:16 AM
OMG, krd, I'm so sorry you are having such a difficult time right now. :grouphug: I hope that your grandpa has a speedy recovery and that everything starts improving for you soon. :grouphug: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
April 24th, 2009, 04:20 AM
:goodvibes: for speedy recovery for your grandpa
:goodvibes: for the spinal tap
:fingerscr you can get everything else straightened out quickly & painlessly

Sylvie
April 24th, 2009, 07:00 AM
OMG

Sometimes, life just takes over. Good luck with everything. Hope your Grandfather has a speedy recovery:pray:.

My thoughts are with you. You need to take 14+'s offer and stop in for a cup of tea and some much needed down time.

Take care,