Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lucky's picture

Patsy
August 8th, 2004, 11:19 PM
Hey everyone here is a picture of the little black kitten I am fostering. :)

wAggie
August 8th, 2004, 11:23 PM
awww, how long do u get to foster her?

how old/

Patsy
August 9th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Hi Waggie...I am fostering Lucky (male) for as long as it takes....My other 3 cats are still trying to get used to him...Lucky tries to dominate the other 3 so I don't let him have the run of the house yet...I am sure it will come in time...He was just recently neutered (last thursday) ouch.....

Luba
August 9th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Very cute foster kitty :D

Patsy
August 9th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Thanks Luba

Lucky Rescue
August 9th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Awww - he's too cute. I love all-black kitties.:)

I'll be happy to list him on my petfinder site for you, if you like!

I just need your email addy.

wAggie
August 10th, 2004, 11:05 AM
i c... i was thinking maybe one day i could foster a pet.... but i have yet to learn more about this process... and all the emotional bonds that develop... and how quickly they may be severed...?

:confused:

krdahmer
August 10th, 2004, 11:28 AM
I've also been looking into fostering, and the people on here are very helpful for answering questions. www.Petfinder.com has a lot of links to Foster Care Organizations that can tell you more. I've been researching all morning and think I have found a good one in my area. All I have to do is find out if the 3-cat rule applies to animals who are fostered, because I already have 2!

krdahmer
August 10th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Oh and Patsy- I'll be praying that the beautiful little guy finds a loving home like yours to stay in! :o

wAggie
August 10th, 2004, 11:30 AM
AWWW, good work, krdahmer!!!!

i hope it works out all the best for u!!! thanx for the info :D :D

Patsy
August 10th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Thanks everyone....Lucky doesn't know it but he has a little fan club...LuckyRescue I have put his picture up on Pets.ca...he has his own little pet site...and I think I have put him in under the found section as well...the webmaster for foap has been busy so he is not up on theirs yet....but will be soon....Thanks again Pat :)

Patsy
August 10th, 2004, 07:59 PM
I have attached pictures of Lucky's foster sisters and brother. The top little one who is black with white paws is Dutchess 2 1/2 yrs. The long black male cat is Midnight who is 3 1/2 yrs and the grey/white female is Jewel who is 3 1/2 also. Jewel and Midnight were born at the same time with different moms. A guy here in the village was feeding strays and we adopted them at the same time. Dutchess was saved from a barn that had horses. Anyways here's hoping you can make them out. It is hard when the cats are black and the pictures are dark. :)

Patsy
August 10th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Here is a picture of our dog Sasha. She is lab/husky. She is 8 years old.

meggie1425
August 12th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Its so great that you are fostering that kitten! :) Dutchess, Midnight,Jewel, and Sasha are all so cute!!