Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm cuter than you are!

14+kitties
April 20th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Just a few of those "I gotta go grab the camera fast" pics.
Mittens - got the right end this time. :rolleyes:
Tinka trying to shove the whole mouse in her mouth.....
... and getting close to Sammy :cloud9:

14+kitties
April 20th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Timmy with his new toy frog. It has a very loud ribbit.
Mylee checking out the ceiling up close.

14+kitties
April 20th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Mylee showing she's just as cute as Mittens in the dryer.
And sleeping in a patch of sun....

Kassiaethne
April 20th, 2009, 09:47 PM
oooo samy looks like my kitten!!!

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u138/mourningsong/noname.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u138/mourningsong/Nonamesfirstpic.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u138/mourningsong/Oliver1.jpg

Kassiaethne
April 20th, 2009, 09:48 PM
edit : like timmy

Dee-O-Gee
April 20th, 2009, 09:52 PM
So in the 1st pic....is the toy now in the middle of the floor and mittens under the cabinet? Hey wait a sec....doesn't the toy normally skitter under the cabinet before the cat? :shrug:

The picture of Tinka with the mouse in her mouth...next to her is that wheel with the ball in it. We had one for Kitty that she LOVED to play with until.....Gryphon came along :yell:

He got obsessed with the ball in the middle and destroyed it! Got the ball out though

hazelrunpack
April 20th, 2009, 10:14 PM
That shot of Mittens under the cabinet cracks me up, 14+! He's so cute peering out under there :flirt: I'm sure it would offend his masculine sensibilities if I were to tell him that, though, so mum's the word :p

Dang, woman...you know you've got the cuteness overload goin' on at your house! :cloud9: I love Mylee's eyes...and Timmy is just the cutest little kitty out there! :lovestruck:

TeriM
April 21st, 2009, 12:48 AM
Looks like it is always kittie adventure day at your house :laughing:. Adorable cats and great pictures :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
April 21st, 2009, 01:52 AM
All the pics are so cute :cloud9: Nice to see Sammy w/Tinka :lovestruck:

14+kitties
April 21st, 2009, 06:28 AM
So in the 1st pic....is the toy now in the middle of the floor and mittens under the cabinet? Hey wait a sec....doesn't the toy normally skitter under the cabinet before the cat? :shrug:

Nope. No toy. He just was under there observing life going on around him.

The picture of Tinka with the mouse in her mouth...next to her is that wheel with the ball in it. We had one for Kitty that she LOVED to play with until.....Gryphon came along :yell:

I think most kitty people have that toy. Silly Gryphon. :rolleyes:[/SIZE]

That shot of Mittens under the cabinet cracks me up, 14+! He's so cute peering out under there :flirt: I'm sure it would offend his masculine sensibilities if I were to tell him that, though, so mum's the word :p

I won't tell him either hazel. He thinks he's VERY manly! He keeps forgetting his "dangling paticiples" have been removed. :laughing:

Dang, woman...you know you've got the cuteness overload goin' on at your house! :cloud9: I love Mylee's eyes...and Timmy is just the cutest little kitty out there! :lovestruck:

I have always found Mylee's eyes to be spectacular. She gives you the evil eye quite well with them too! :eek: TT is our special little boy, isn't he? He has to be cute!!

Thanks for the compliments on the pics. :)

Love4himies
April 21st, 2009, 07:02 AM
I want to know why Mylee has to sleep on a hard floor to get some sun. Why was there not a bed placed in that spot for her nap? :yell: :frustrated: :laughing:.

:eek:Tinka don't choke!!!!!!!

Ummm if TT drives you crazy with the ribbit sound you know where to send him :whistle:

ancientgirl
April 21st, 2009, 08:13 AM
Aww, they all look so wonderful! I love Mylee inspecting the ceiling.:laughing:

rainbow
April 21st, 2009, 01:32 PM
What a great bunch of photos of your gorgeous tabbies. :cloud9:

Luvmypitgirls
April 21st, 2009, 04:09 PM
I love the pic of the kitty in the dryer!:cloud9:

chico2
April 21st, 2009, 04:45 PM
Awww Mittens:lovestruck:not to be biased(sp?)I love all of them,all the beautiful kittens.
You know,when I come for a visit,you might just have only 4 left,guess who'll be missing:thumbs up
I have to get Rocky used to the idea though:cat:

14+kitties
April 21st, 2009, 04:51 PM
Awww Mittens:lovestruck:not to be biased(sp?)I love all of them,all the beautiful kittens.
You know,when I come for a visit,you might just have only 4 left,guess who'll be missing:thumbs up
I have to get Rocky used to the idea though:cat:

Mmmm, know how partial you are to tabbies........ it could be any one of them. :D However, you are very partial to Mittens (you've always loved him) and Timmy. If you are thinking TT you will have to first of all fight off Chris and L4H. Then you will have to be willing to pay his forever mounting vet bills. Good thing the little angel is worth it. :cloud9: And, Timmy is the only one still small enough to put in your purse. :laughing:

14+kitties
April 21st, 2009, 04:55 PM
L4H - Mylee has lots of beds in the sun. She chooses the nice cool floor occasionally. I will try better next time to force her into a bed. :rolleyes:
I love the ribbit sound btw. No chance I will get tired of it. :D

AG - one of Mylee's fav places is on top of the cupboards looking down. She is happy up there away from the action.

Thanks everyone!!

Tundra_Queen
April 23rd, 2009, 09:11 PM
they are sooooooo cute! I love the one under the cupboard. :laughing:

krdahmer
April 23rd, 2009, 09:27 PM
Mmmm, know how partial you are to tabbies........ it could be any one of them. :D However, you are very partial to Mittens (you've always loved him) and Timmy. If you are thinking TT you will have to first of all fight off Chris and L4H. Then you will have to be willing to pay his forever mounting vet bills. Good thing the little angel is worth it. :cloud9: And, Timmy is the only one still small enough to put in your purse. :laughing:

she'll have to fight me for that Mittens too!!! ;) :laughing:

angeldogs
April 23rd, 2009, 09:53 PM
All your kitties are very cute.would be hard to pic which one is the cutest.

14+kitties
April 23rd, 2009, 10:00 PM
All your kitties are very cute.would be hard to pic which one is the cutest.

Thanks angeldogs! And this is just the house kitties. :D If I added the catty cats it would be triple the fun!! :D

kr - you are right. Chico would have a fight on her hands with you and Mittens. I am anxious to see if he runs from you the next time you come. He did from a friend tonight when she dropped by.

Thanks Tundra! I think they're pretty neat myself!

Magicwildwolf69
April 23rd, 2009, 10:47 PM
i always love to see pictures of all the kitties they are so spoiled :rolleyes:

i would love to come see all of them. i always keep saying i want more and my FH just looks at me and says no.