Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I feel guilty!

babymomma
April 18th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Tomorrow At 11 pm Im gonna meet up With my school in lewisporte and drive 4 hours to St.Johns.. Then Im gonna be on a 4-5 hour flight to quebec! (:D)

Buuuuut.. I feel so guilty for leaving keely for 4-5 days :sad: I mean, I feel so bad to the point where I dont really wanna go anymore:eek: And this is something ive been looking forward to for the last year. And I think i might be missing Her 1st birthday!:eek::yell::cry: My litttle grl is gonna be grown up by the time i get back.. Mom didnt make it any easier on me, She told me that if i stay back after school and I dont get in the house by 2 pm, keely freaks out and paces around trying to find me.. So she is going to freak out when im gone for 4-5 days:sad:

Plus, I am soooooooooooo scared. I have never been on a airplane before, the plane part isnt what makes me nervous its about getting on the plane, because there are so many rules and regulations that i have to follow, Im scared im gonna screw something up.. Argh.. ..

What do you guys do when you have to leave your furbabies? Anything I can do To Clear my conscience a little? :o

onster
April 18th, 2009, 08:26 PM
awwww dont worry. Im sure she will be fine. I know what you mean about feeling guilty but you know what, i think its a good experience for her. You will have her for a long long long time hopefully and there are bound to be some days here or there where you will have to leave her in the care of someone else..so its good for her to realize mommy comes back if she goes away for a while.

As for the plane, don't worry. Really there arent that many rules/regulations. If you accidently put stuff in your carry on that ure not suppsoed to have either ull remmeber when u see the signs or theyll see it when it scans and then theyll just make you dump it.

Just make sure youve got your ticket and passport/ID and that's all really. Internal flights are a breeze. If theres any form to fill out, they usually give it to you on the plane and they are extremely straight forward.

babymomma
April 19th, 2009, 12:12 PM
THanks OnsTer!

Your RigHT, THIS WILLL PROBABLY BE BETTER FOR HER AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE HER WHEN I COME HOME AGAIN, I BET SHE'LL TRY TO EAT ME..lol

(SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPITALS, ALOT OF MY LETTERS ON MY KEYBOARD WONT WORK UNLESS I PRESS THE SHIFT BUTTON, ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I TRY TO REPLY HERE ON PETS.CA, Funny, THEY WORK EVERYWHERE ELSE? :shrug:)

OMG, IM STARTING TO PACK MY STUFF AND IM SO DARN NERVOUS! :o

rainbow
April 19th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Aww, she won't know it's her birthday when you're gone so you can spoil her as soon as you get back home again. Have fun in Quebec. :goodvibes:

Maybe if Keely puts up a big enough fuss missing you when you're gone then mom and dad will find her a playmate. :D

babymomma
April 19th, 2009, 06:40 PM
Thanks rainbow..

IM Leaving in about a hour and a half.. So this will be my last post for a few days.. Im so scared, my heart is racing..

My boyfriend is NOT helping me, he keeps mentioning 9/11 :frustrated:

And ive come to realize. I am scared of the actual plane:eek: Im petrified of heights.. Wish me luckk .. i need it..

OMG.. My poor girl :eek: Her mamas gonna be gone

onster
April 19th, 2009, 06:46 PM
awwwww good luck

seriously planes are fun :D I dont like being on ladders, kinda scares me, but planes arent scary at all.

Have a safe & fun trip :)

rainbow
April 19th, 2009, 06:56 PM
The bf is just trying to scare you cuz he's going to miss you too. ;)

Don't worry ....everything will be fine. :thumbs up