Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My fur kids

Tundra_Queen
April 18th, 2009, 06:10 AM
Hi
I haven't posted pics in a couple of months so thought I would post some now.

Mirabelle and O'Shawnnessey are really growing up and Wilbur can no longer push O'Shawnnessey over as he weighs almost as much as Willie does. LOL so now when Willie wants OS to roll on his side so Willie can groom him he just starts meowing at him in a real pitiful voice until OS finally rolls over...as if to say ok, lets get this over with so u will shut up! :laughing:

Willie is the big long haired orange cat, almost 7 years old. OS is the black and white one about 8 months old.

Debbie

Tundra_Queen
April 18th, 2009, 06:15 AM
I love to see them sleeping like this. It's like their saying "I lub you" :laughing:

The one with Mirabelle in it she is squished between the boys. She doesn't often sleep beside Willie as he is so much bigger than she is and he is rough on her. But when it gets cold she will cuddle with "the boys". LOL

Tundra_Queen
April 18th, 2009, 06:22 AM
And this sweetie pie is Tegan. She is going to be 7 in May and she loves everyone. Though she still isn't quite sure what those flying fur things that go zooming past her are. And push her off her pillow when they need a rest. :laughing: But she wouldn't hurt them for anything. They even eat out of her food dish when she is trying to eat. LOL

Debbie

mollywog
April 18th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Thanks for sharing, TQ!! :thumbs up
your furbabies sure are cute, I love a pile of cats all snuggled up together! And Tegan looks like a sweetie :lovestruck:

chico2
April 18th, 2009, 08:38 AM
TQ,the last pic with the 3 cats is beautiful,Willie is a stunning boy:lovestruck:
Aww Tegan has a wonderful sweet face,I bet she has to put up with a lot from the kitties,she just exudes kindness:lovestruck:

14+kitties
April 18th, 2009, 11:48 AM
It's been a long time since we've seen pics of these beauties! The "babies" are getting so big! Looks like they are a hefty weight. Love the story about Willie meowing pitifully in order to get what he wants. Cats are perfect at doing that!! Tegan is a sweetheart. :lovestruck:

angeldogs
April 18th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Beautiful fur family,the cuddly pics are great.cuddly and action pics are the best.:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
April 18th, 2009, 05:04 PM
I love that shot of Tegan and Willie!! :cloud9: And the shot of O'S and Willie where O'S has his arm around Willie's neck! They look like such good friends...

Such beautiful furbabies... But Ms Mirabelle needs a few more shots--she's only in the one. :frustrated: *taps foot impatiently waiting for more pics of the gorgeous Mirabelle*

No pressure, though...no pressure :o

:laughing:

rainbow
April 19th, 2009, 01:04 AM
The pics of Wilbur and OS cuddling are absolutely adorable. :cloud9:

Teegan definitely has kindness written all over her face :cloud9: and, I agree with Hazel ......we need to see more pics of Maribelle. :lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee
April 19th, 2009, 01:22 AM
What a bunch of snugglebums :cloud9::cloud9: They look so cuddly and sweet :lovestruck:

Teegan looks like she couldn't even hurt a fly! What an :angel:

Tundra_Queen
April 19th, 2009, 06:11 AM
Thanks everyone for your nice comments.

Tegan is a sweetheart, she is hubs Seeing Eye dog and I love her to death! She gets spoiled around town. In the drugstore they have a water bowl with her name on it and she gets a drink every time she goes in there. In the coffee shop she has a bag of dog cookies that the girls give her. Tim Horton's she has her own window she sits at so she can look outside. :laughing::laughing: She is adorable!

Now Hazel, about pics of Mirabelle, I took a couple of her tonight sleeping in the basket beside my computer, but she doesn't look very princess like. :laughing: In fact, her face looks a bit chubby, like she is retaining a bit of water. :laughing::laughing: I will post it though but she really doesn't want me to until she can get rid of that water weight. She doesn't look happy in the pics. LOL

I also will post some pics of willie squishing OS, but he really didn't look like he minded. LOL

Debbie

Tundra_Queen
April 19th, 2009, 06:18 AM
I don't know how O'shawnnessy could breathe buried under all of willie's fur, but he didn't seem to mind. :laughing: It did look like his eyes might be asking for help though. But I told him that's what he gets for walking by me without a howie do to go lay with willie. That he could get himself outta his own perdicament. :laughing::laughing:

I tried to get a pic of Mirabelle's head coming up from between OS's back legs and from under Willie, but my camera died at that moment. It looked like it was just a head......none of her body was showing. :laughing:

Debbie

chico2
April 19th, 2009, 08:56 AM
:laughing::laughing:those pics are amazing,truly shows who's the boss:lovestruck:
I laughed when I saw the big bell on Mirabelles collar,we used those bigger bells on our cats when we first started taking them outside with us,the backyard was very melodic:laughing:
I got the bells from our X-Mas decorations.
Sorry,I just realized now the cats have the big bells so that your blind husband can hear them.

ancientgirl
April 19th, 2009, 09:25 AM
What a beautiful fur family you have!:lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
April 20th, 2009, 12:04 AM
:laughing::laughing:those pics are amazing,truly shows who's the boss:lovestruck:
I laughed when I saw the big bell on Mirabelles collar,we used those bigger bells on our cats when we first started taking them outside with us,the backyard was very melodic:laughing:
I got the bells from our X-Mas decorations.
Sorry,I just realized now the cats have the big bells so that your blind husband can hear them.

Chic, that is one reason they have bells on them. The other reason is so I can find them. We live in a big house and sometimes Mirabelle hides down in the rec room to get away from "the boys". Or she will be upstairs in one of the bedrooms. When Willie sneaks outside I can hear him runing around the yard so I can track him down better. Plus it alerts the birds at the bird feeder too when he gets out. LOL It also helps them from not being stepped on when they sneak up behind me and I'm at the kitchen sink. :laughing: And they bells all make different noises. Willie actually has 2 or 3 bells on his collar. Plus, the weight of the bells slows them down a bit too. :D J/K

Debbie