Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

He Did It Again!!!

Dee-O-Gee
April 17th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Not sure if everyone followed my thread a few weeks ago about Gryphon getting sprayed by a skunk. :shrug: thanks to all for such good advice :thumbs up

Well last night he ventured out and entangled himself with yet ANOTHER animal confrontation :yell::yell: I'm at my wits end!!!

Fortunately, the camera was right there when he came into the house and was able to catch him in the act!

:D:D:D:D:D

pbpatti
April 17th, 2009, 11:08 PM
no pink elephants for your boy he goes for the smaller pink oinkers easier to tackle:D, love the puppy & stuffie pics. pbp

14+kitties
April 17th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Oh fur Pete's sake! I thought for sure I was going to see a skunk permanently attached to that boy! Glad it's only a piggie!! :cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee
April 17th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Oh fur Pete's sake! I thought for sure I was going to see a skunk permanently attached to that boy! Glad it's only a piggie!! :cloud9:

No great advice from 14+ on this one :D:D but the vinegar did help :thumbs up

14+kitties
April 17th, 2009, 11:22 PM
No great advice from 14+ on this one :D:D but the vinegar did help :thumbs up

:p Wellllll...... piggies DO like to roll in nice big mud puddles to keep cool......... :rolleyes:

angeldogs
April 17th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Here i'm expecting another skunking.cute pic

TeriM
April 17th, 2009, 11:45 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
April 17th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Here i'm expecting another skunking.cute pic

Well I'm only gonna do this once :D

Don't want to be that old cliché story about the little boy crying wolf :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
April 18th, 2009, 06:28 AM
LOLOL I am soooooooo glad it wasn't another skunk........LOL

angeldogs
April 18th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Well I'm only gonna do this once :D

Don't want to be that old cliché story about the little boy crying wolf :thumbs up

:laughing:Better a stuffie story then a skunk spraying story unless the skunk is a stuffie.

hazelrunpack
April 18th, 2009, 04:56 PM
klmccallum, you clown! :laughing:

Gryphon camouflaged as a pink piggy stuffy! So cute! :lovestruck: Is that his special buddy or did he steal...urm...rescue it? No doubt it was feeling lonely and neglected! :D What a good guy that Gryphon is! :flirt:

Dee-O-Gee
April 18th, 2009, 05:58 PM
klmccallum, you clown! :laughing:

Gryphon camouflaged as a pink piggy stuffy! So cute! :lovestruck: Is that his special buddy or did he steal...urm...rescue it? No doubt it was feeling lonely and neglected! :D What a good guy that Gryphon is! :flirt:

Oh no...Master Mommy and Daddy are SUCKERS when it comes to buying cute and chewy toys :D:D:D

Every toy he owns is a special toy. He'll remember (or smell) a toy that would roll underneath the TV stand. He'll lay in front the stand all night (if he had to) til someone crawls under and gets it. :frustrated:

rainbow
April 19th, 2009, 12:57 AM
LOL ....sounds like Gryphon and my Chase would make a good pair. :D

Dee-O-Gee
April 19th, 2009, 12:58 AM
LOL ....sounds like Gryphon and my Chase would make a good pair. :D

Chase must be a little monkey too! :D