Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New to Group

littlefoot1950
April 17th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Hello everyone. Just popping in to see what is going on. If there is any members who work with therapy dogs I would love to hear from My dog, Dallas, and I visit with the seniors and teach a "bite-free" class to small children. Not too sure how this forum works but I will try to catch on.:thumbs up

Littlefoot1950

hazelrunpack
April 17th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Hi, littlefoot! No therapy dogs here, although I've thought about it with a couple of my more outgoing kyootles... :o They do have a couple of setter friends out in CO who are therapy dogs. :thumbs up

So do you have any pics to post of Dallas and your kitty? We'd love to see them!

Welcome to the board.

littlefoot1950
April 17th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Hello Hazelrunpack:

When I figure out how to post pictures I will. Dallas is a 3 1/2 year old Sheltie and Jake is a 4 1/2 old male jet black cat. Both are neutered and play well with each other. I am not quite sure which one is under foot the most except that Jake can get on the computer and chases the screen when I am typing and Dallas is sound a sleep at my feet. Dallas and I also play at the agility sport but do not compete. So far on checking out the site I have found some very interesting subjects. Have a good evening...as that is all for now...have to run...time for a outsidebreak with the dog.
:dog:

angeldogs
April 17th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Welcome to the forum littlefoot1950.hope you enjoy your stay with us.and pics would be great when you fiqure it out.

hazelrunpack
April 17th, 2009, 09:07 PM
If you have some pics saved to your machine and can get them resized to 100KB or less, it's easy to attach them. Just click on the little paperclip on the top of the reply window and you can browse to the pic and attach it! :thumbs up

I hope you figure it out soon. Jake sounds like a real character! :laughing:

Do you and Dallas go to a public agility course, or do you have your own equipment?

Mat&Murph
April 17th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Hey and Welcome. I currently have no therapy dogs but I did in the past. I had 2 havaneses that did St John Am. Alot of fun. we need pics lol