Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

OMG!!Is all i can say!!

heidiho
April 17th, 2009, 10:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

heidiho
April 17th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Not sure if this is already posted here.But that is the most amazing voice ever.And just goes to show never judge a book by its cover...I listen to that at least once a day abd her story is even more touching.

Love4himies
April 17th, 2009, 10:24 AM
This woman has made quite an impression on the music world. I hope all the best for her.

ancientgirl
April 17th, 2009, 10:48 AM
I saw this a few days ago. You could see the people in the audience sneering and laughing, as if just because she didn't look like some model she would not have a beautiful voice.

She proved them all wrong. I think one of the judges said something to the effect of they didn't expect that. What did they expect?

Just goes to show, beauty comes from within, and this woman showed that!

I hope she is offered the opportunity to record music, because she has an amazing voice.

heidiho
April 17th, 2009, 11:09 AM
i know the shots of peoples faces in the audience were pretty rude,and i hope she wins and gets kissed.She said she did it for her mom who passed away 2 years ago,lives with her cat pebbles and never been kissed......She was just perfection

Mat&Murph
April 17th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Awsome!!!!! Really enjoyed that!!

Bailey_
April 17th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Amazing. She is sooo sweet! I'm so glad she gave the audience a what-for...they deserved it! The entertainment business can be sooo cruel sometimes...

chico2
April 17th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Heidi,I got it before but could not get the sound,this was amazing,I have tears going down my cheeks,she is incredible!!
Almost like a Cinderella-Story:thumbs up
Thank's Heidi:grouphug:

14+kitties
April 17th, 2009, 05:49 PM
I watched a snippet of this on the news the other morning. Then my daughter emailed it to me. Now again I had the priviledge of listening to this pure voice. She brings tears every single time I listen. She is amazing. I pray they give her a chance. Wonderful!

Dog Dancer
April 17th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Rita McNeil is no beauty either (no offence intended) and look where she went with her music. I hope this lovely lady gets the same opportunity, she certainly deserves it. The music moved me also. Everyone has different tastes and you know, her Mr. Wonderful may just have seen her and will be looking for her now. This butterfly is about to emerge from her coccoon!

Magicwildwolf69
April 17th, 2009, 11:22 PM
wow wow wow my mouth just dropped open when i heard that. She has such a beautiful voice. I'm so glad she had the courage to get up there and do that.

chico2
April 18th, 2009, 08:25 AM
You know,Simon Cowell looks really good with a big genuine smile on his face!
14+hubby asked why I cried:laughing:did an animal die??:laughing:

ancientgirl
April 18th, 2009, 09:18 AM
It makes you wonder how many truly talented people there are out there who just out of sheer fright at the way they will be looked upon don't even try.

Look at how many "beautiful" people there are in Hollywood and with record conracts who have ZERO talent! Take away all of the technical aspects and you wonder how far Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson and Beyonce would get.

CearaQC
April 18th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Read her life history interview here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1171536/They-called-Susie-Simple-singing-superstar-Susan-Boyle-laughing-now.html

She's truly an angel.

chico tell your hubby that my hubby got teary eyed after listening! hehe

ancientgirl
April 18th, 2009, 01:44 PM
What an amazing person she is.

babymomma
April 18th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Absolutely amazing..I hate when people Snicker like that.. It grinds my gears..

This woman gave me goose bumpps.. Breathtaking..

heidiho
April 25th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Does anyone know when the finale is..

Dog Dancer
April 25th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Have you guys seen her new look? It's very nice - not all dolled up in a fake way. Just fixed up the hair and a new outfit. She looks fabulous! I wish her success.

ancientgirl
April 25th, 2009, 12:56 PM
I like her new look. She's not too done up, but she's just a bit more polished. Her hair isn't all frizzy, she waxed her brows, she's wearing glasses. It's good and not flashy, she still looks like herself.