Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Great Pose!

pbpatti
April 16th, 2009, 10:04 PM
:clap: I did not even have to pose her; oh wait, yup I guess I did a little I am holding one of her favorite toys and SHE WANTS IT, now now

pbpatti
April 16th, 2009, 10:05 PM
I am so darn proud of myself it only took 15 minutes lol to upload this pic:laughing: I am such a :loser:when it comes to computer stuff. You can really see her great figure in this picture.

angeldogs
April 16th, 2009, 10:09 PM
I am so darn proud of myself it only took 15 minutes lol to upload this pic:laughing: I am such a :loser:when it comes to computer stuff. You can really see her great figure in this picture.

:laughing:what took longer to do the pose or the posting.

I keep closing out the sight as i was trying to post a thread.

She is a beauty.

pbpatti
April 16th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Thanks, The posting of course :laughing:

14+kitties
April 16th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Beautiful pic of a beautiful girl!! Love it!

Dee-O-Gee
April 16th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Sasha looks well defined. It's amazing what a little toy can do eh? :thumbs up

pbpatti
April 16th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Sasha looks well defined. It's amazing what a little toy can do eh? :thumbs up I should have thought of the toy the other day when I was trying to get her to pose for me..all of her attention is on the toys she loves. pbp

hazelrunpack
April 16th, 2009, 10:38 PM
What a gorgeous shot--she's looking so fit! That's one glossy-coated choco-lab! :flirt:

Sasha, you gotta show off your girlish figure more often so your mom is tempted to share more of your pics with us! :thumbs up

Luvmypitgirls
April 17th, 2009, 12:02 AM
Sasha, oh my....another dog to add to my dognapping list! ;)...:cloud9:

She's gorgeous.

And no I won't dognap your girl, or Nova, or Matt&Murph or Molly and her lil friend Cash, and several others who have peeked my interest, like Hazel's entire "herd" :laughing:

rainbow
April 17th, 2009, 02:36 AM
Beautiful Sasha is looking really great. :lovestruck:

Keep the pics coming ....the more you post them the easier it gets. :D

TeriM
April 17th, 2009, 03:42 AM
Sasha is such a pretty girl :cloud9:.

angeldogs
April 17th, 2009, 02:49 PM

She's gorgeous.

And no I won't dognap your girl, or Nova, or Matt&Murph or Molly and her lil friend Cash, and several others who have peeked my interest, like Hazel's entire "herd" :laughing:

Sure your just saying that now till the moment happens.

Mat&Murph
April 17th, 2009, 03:36 PM

She's gorgeous.

I have a huge list of people who say they won't dognap this boys!!! :laughing: They are the first poeple I will look into if the boys suddenly disappear!! :laughing:

Great Pic of Sasha!!! She is one beatiful girl!!! :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
April 18th, 2009, 02:21 AM
Sasha looks great :lovestruck: Very nice pose :D

Tundra_Queen
April 18th, 2009, 06:26 AM
She is so pretty!! That is a great shot too!

angeldogs
April 18th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Just looking at the pic again and her back leg really shows what great shape she's in.you can see the muscle real good.

Luvmypitgirls
April 20th, 2009, 10:37 AM
I have a huge list of people who say they won't dognap this boys!!! :laughing: They are the first poeple I will look into if the boys suddenly disappear!! :laughing:

Great Pic of Sasha!!! She is one beatiful girl!!! :lovestruck:

LMAO Mat&Murph, I had a feeling you would say that :laughing: