Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Now For The Action

angeldogs
April 16th, 2009, 08:53 PM
You've seen the look.now for the action shots.

angeldogs
April 16th, 2009, 08:59 PM
And a few more.i do wish i had a video camera so you all could see him live and in action.after going on 3 years next month with us i still enjoy watching him run.

pbpatti
April 16th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Thank G you finally gave in to him, I was afraid we would not see you here again:thumbs up, thought maybe you would have been mauled to death by your :dog:. Great shots I can imagine the zoomies he is doing. pbp

hazelrunpack
April 16th, 2009, 09:32 PM
He looks like he's having a ball! :cloud9: Or is that a Cuz? :D

I can see why you love to watch him move. He looks so athletic!

So who's his buddy? Or am I being senile again? :o

angeldogs
April 16th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Thank G you finally gave in to him, I was afraid we would not see you here again:thumbs up, thought maybe you would have been mauled to death by your :dog:. Great shots I can imagine the zoomies he is doing. pbp
:laughing:It could happen getting mauled for the ball.he could be barking at the neighbours and all i have too do is hold up his ball and it will stop him in his tracks.

He looks like he's having a ball! :cloud9: Or is that a Cuz? :D

I can see why you love to watch him move. He looks so athletic!

So who's his buddy? Or am I being senile again? :o
It's a ball hazel.and his buddy/sister Ginger.

Thanks ladies

Luvmypitgirls
April 16th, 2009, 10:56 PM
great shots, great looking dogs.
Not only does he have a great face but his ears are priceless too! That one shot looks like he's about to take flight :laughing:

Bailey_
April 16th, 2009, 10:57 PM
I love action shots. Nothing better. Thanks for sharing, they sure look like they're having a great time! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
April 16th, 2009, 10:57 PM
I guess I'm being senile again! :laughing:

So I take it Ginger Snaps has become a permanent resident? :goodvibes: Still playing like a coupld of pups! I notice that Jag is not relinquishing the possession of said ball to said sister! :laughing:

rainbow
April 17th, 2009, 01:39 AM
Jag and Ginger play so well together :goodvibes: ....great action shots. :cloud9:

angeldogs
April 17th, 2009, 02:48 PM
great shots, great looking dogs.
Not only does he have a great face but his ears are priceless too! That one shot looks like he's about to take flight :laughing:
I love his ears.floppy ears period and jowls,the longer and bigger the better
I love action shots. Nothing better. Thanks for sharing, they sure look like they're having a great time! :thumbs up
i agree nothing better then action shots.it's hard with jag as i have to throw the ball get the camera to snap a shot and jag is a very quick runner so it makes it even harder to get good action shots.
I guess I'm being senile again! :laughing:

So I take it Ginger Snaps has become a permanent resident? :goodvibes: Still playing like a coupld of pups! I notice that Jag is not relinquishing the possession of said ball to said sister! :laughing:
Jag don't shares balls or cuz's everything else he's good with.and yes sister she is a foster failure.
Jag and Ginger play so well together :goodvibes: ....great action shots. :cloud9:
They play really well together and have been a good match for now.Ginger in the middle of play will get grumpy with him.she not spayed and i think that's part of it.once my income tax comes in she is getting spaded.and now that she's at a good weight.i didn't want to spay her well she was under weight.scared it would cause problems and wanted her healthly as she had stomach problems when she was turned over to us.

Thanks everyone