Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dog taped to side of fridge

Blackdog22
April 15th, 2009, 04:34 PM
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009/apr/14/animal-cruelty-boulder-domestic-dispute/

:eek: No emoticon can come close to expressing how I feel about these two....

Bailey_
April 15th, 2009, 04:41 PM
I don't think I'd be allowed to type exactly what I'm feeling right now. :wall::mad:

14+kitties
April 15th, 2009, 04:46 PM
What is wrong with people! :frustrated:

mollywog
April 15th, 2009, 05:11 PM
what a horrific story! Poor Shib Inu :sad: hopefully it can learn to trust again and find a loving deserving home. :cry:

Mat&Murph
April 15th, 2009, 05:23 PM
What is wrong with these peopel!!??? :wall: Holy geez

Shaykeija
April 15th, 2009, 08:52 PM
I would like to tape her boobs to the back of a tractor trailor after nailing her feet to the ground..

Love4himies
April 16th, 2009, 07:22 AM
What a sicko :loser:. I would hate to be her child or hubby.

muggsmom
April 16th, 2009, 08:46 AM
I would like to tape her boobs to the back of a tractor trailor after nailing her feet to the ground..

Perfect!! Couldn't have said it better!

lUvMyLaB<3
April 16th, 2009, 07:32 PM
oh my gosh!! The poor baby!

The pup sure did learn something from her teaching method of binding and taping to a fridge.. But it sure is not about not biting or pooping in the house. Unfourtunetly he learned about the evil that is in some humans. A lesson the already fragile pup will never forget.

and 'accidental' scalding? Wonder what the poor thing did that day to receive that.. The pup was bearing teeth, and biting probably because of all the cruel treatment he had already received in his short little life. Thank the Lord this baby is out of that home and now with people that actually care, hopefully he can now learn that not all people are dangerous and cruel, will be a long road for him, poor little guy.

I hope she pays for this, to the maximum possible. Unless she is bound with hair elastics and plastic bags and tape, and stuck to a fridge. Treated like an object with no feeling, rights or needs she will never understand. Part of her punishement should be to relive the experience she put that poor animal through. I hope she understand the magnitude of what she has done, learns from it, and never goes near another animal again. She does not deserve the PRIVIALGE of being in the company of any dog for the rest of her life!

angeldogs
April 16th, 2009, 09:13 PM

I'm with that.can i drive the truck.

That is just disturbing and sick.i can't even imagine how the people who saw the dog in that condition felt.

Magicwildwolf69
April 16th, 2009, 11:16 PM
no matter how much i get bite or scratched by my own cat i could never never do anything like that. some people are just so sick! what is she going to do if she has a baby and it doesn't stop crying duck tape its mouth and tie it in the crib?

god people like this should just be locked up forever after they have the same thing done to them that they did to the animal.

snapdragon
April 17th, 2009, 01:37 AM
Evil people, Karma will catch up with them, poor puppy, hope he gets the best home, he deserves it.

rainbow
April 17th, 2009, 03:33 AM
That is one sick couple. :mad: :wall:

rainbow
April 17th, 2009, 03:40 AM
Here is a bit of an update .....appears that they are junkies too. :rolleyes:

http://www.coloradodaily.com/news/2009/apr/16/alleged-dog-abuser-charged-refrigerator-tape/

muggsmom
April 17th, 2009, 10:18 AM
There’s a dog taped to the fridge,” she reportedly told an officer who responded to a call about a domestic incident at the apartment in the 2900 block of East Aurora Avenue around 5 a.m. Tuesday. “I know this looks bad. We were going to get rid of him anyway. We usually don’t do this.”

"We usually don't do this"???:censored::censored::censored: What does she mean "usually"?? OMG, give me two minutes alone with this pitiful excuse for a human being!!

Blackdog22
April 17th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Heroin?! She is sure a winner eh!

How disgusting. I'm glad this woman has been exposed for what she is...utter scum.
I'm also glad she is now a felon. Hopefully that will make her life as difficult as possible.

As for the boyfriend, his actions are IMO inexcusable as well. He should have taken action the instant he saw his dog taped to the fridge. Maybe he tried and was attacked by the girl....I don't know, but if I were in his shoes I would have done almost anything to aid the dog immediately(including a swift punch to the face for anyone who tried to stop me). Perhaps I'm wrong for thinking that way, but I firmly believe in the defense of the innocent.

cell
April 17th, 2009, 11:15 AM
This story is just too weird.. that's about the only thing I can think of it... I mean how do you tape a dog to a fridge upside-down? I'm baffled