Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cuddles Is Looking For His Forever Home

luckypenny
April 15th, 2009, 04:53 AM
Cuddles is exactly what his name conveys :cloud9:. This male, 3 year old little sweetie is looking for a quiet home where he'll get all the love and attention he deserves.

To fill out an application or for more info, please contact Rosie Animal Adoption http://www.rosieanimaladoption.org/aboutus.htm (Montreal, QC).

JennieV
April 15th, 2009, 01:51 PM
I had the pleasure of meeting Cuddles. He is such a sweet dog!:lovestruck: He was sitting on someone's lap the whole time, was blissfully happy to just be there and be petted.

He will make someone very very happy, he is an adorable little buggar. :thumbs up

Mat&Murph
April 15th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Awwww :cloud9: Praying for a forever home for Cuddles!!! He is too cute

BenMax
April 15th, 2009, 01:53 PM
LP -Cuddles will be a quick adoption. He is absolutely gorgeous.

diandpat
April 15th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Cuddles has been posted on Rosie's site for a while...he IS such a cutie. I have met him myself and fell in love :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

My sister filled out an application weeks ago but I supposed since she lives in Ontario they won't adopt out of province. She never heard back from them. :sad: Too bad too, 'cause she is a wonderful furbaby Mummy :thumbs up

I hope he finds a home soon...he is a bundle of energy!

Winston
April 15th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Diandpat maybe transportation was an issue? I am sure between all the folks here that could be arranged? I wonder if LP knows if Ontario is not an option for this fella?

OMG he is soo cute!

Bailey_
April 15th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Awh, he is adorable! I'm sure he'll be adopted quickly. What a sweetheart. :lovestruck:

angeldogs
April 15th, 2009, 06:15 PM
He is adorable looking.i do hope he finds his forever home.

the gang
April 15th, 2009, 09:28 PM
can i help with cuddles??? i know the owner of rosies, brenda and the pins

hazelrunpack
April 15th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Now, he's a handsome cutie!! :flirt: I hope his forever home comes to him soon! :goodvibes:

rainbow
April 16th, 2009, 02:46 AM
Cuddles is one super cute little guy :cloud9: ....good luck to him. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

luckypenny
April 16th, 2009, 11:02 AM
D&P, I've replied to your PM :).

diandpat
April 16th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Thanks Luckypenny...I'll be waiting to hear from you with any news you can get.

My sister is cautiously optimistic for the time being ;)

Love4himies
April 16th, 2009, 11:17 AM
:goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes: for your sister and Cuddles.

Shaykeija
April 16th, 2009, 06:03 PM
OMG I wonder if husband would notice him here? What a doll baby...

rainbow
April 17th, 2009, 02:34 AM
diandpat, I hope things can be worked out for your sister to adopt Cuddles. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

diandpat
April 19th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Well, according to the Facebook site, Cuddles has been adopted :thumbs up (though not by my sister :sad: )

I am so happy for him...he really is a sweet little devil :laughing:

I'll keep looking for my sis. If any of you in Toronto/Oakville area hear/see anything about a smallish/whitish not puppy dog who is looking for a home, please pm me. I don't know any of the rescues in Toronto,

Good luck in your forever home Cuddles :cloud9::cloud9:

diandpat
April 19th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Also would like to thank Luckypenny for trying to intervene on my sister's behalf. We both really appreciate it but I do believe it turned out as it should :thumbs up

rainbow
April 19th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Glad to hear that Cuddles found his forever home. :cloud9:

Good luck to your sister diandpat ....I hope she finds the perfect little dog to rescue soon. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

chico2
April 19th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Aww that's great,he looks like such a sweety:lovestruck:
Diandpat,I'll keep an eye out for your sister:dog:Did she check the Oakville Humane?