Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Barrel vs Oooh La La

pbpatti
April 14th, 2009, 02:33 PM
I really did not think Sasha was as heavy as she was. She has lost about 20 lbs in the past 1 1/2 yr. ....More pics to follow

pbpatti
April 14th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Starring SASHA!!!! yay, yay, vavavoom, she was not very cooperative as you can see, all she wanted to do was sleep!

Sylvie
April 14th, 2009, 03:30 PM
What a cutie, better not let Winston see her or he will want to visit! :laughing: :laughing:

Bailey_
April 14th, 2009, 03:54 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of her on the couch. What a beautiful dog you have!!! :lovestruck:

Dog Dancer
April 14th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Sasha is beautiful! Perhaps she could share diet tips with my black lab Halo...

hazelrunpack
April 14th, 2009, 05:14 PM
She's absolutely gorgeous, patti! :flirt: And so shiny!!

Give her a big hug for me and tell her she looks mahhh-velous, absolutely mahhh-velous!!! :lovestruck:

Winston
April 14th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Awe PBP if you didnt live so far away I would bring my boy WInston over for a play date! He would be in his glory! Mind you I think hes taken a liking to Sylvie's girl Greta! :laughing: She looks stunning! how did you do it? for her to loose that much!

We dont see enough of your gal ! :thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
April 14th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Ah the couch pictures just makes you want to sneak up and give her a blankie :angel:

She is such a sweety :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
April 15th, 2009, 04:26 AM
Patti Sasha looks great :lovestruck:

luckypenny
April 15th, 2009, 05:17 AM
The pic of Sasha on the couch makes me want to cuddle up beside her :cloud9:.

It's so nice seeing photos of her, thanks Patti :thumbs up.

ancientgirl
April 15th, 2009, 09:21 AM
She's gorgeous! What a shiny coat!

clm
April 15th, 2009, 10:56 AM
What a beauty. You can see your own reflection in that coat I bet. :laughing:

Cindy

pbpatti
April 15th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Thank you all for your kind words, as for how she lost the lbs, she does not get as many treats as she did when Hugh was here. DH would ask for a kiss and give a treat, Sasha would bat her eyes and DH would give her a treat, etc, etc,..now she gets a "true cup" of food 3 times a day and maybe 1/4 cup of food for treats, I just keep my pockets full! We were using one of those scoops that you get at the pet store and I measured their "cup" one day and found that it was almost 1 1/2 or more.

I loved the pic with her on the green couch also, what a sweetie pie.

Its a little harder to get pic's with just one human but I will try to post some more soon. pbp Sasha says "aw shucks thanks"

Chris21711
April 15th, 2009, 04:02 PM
She is a beauty Patti - in the first two pics she looks like she is saying "how dare you humph"......In the second set "you are boring with that thingy in your hands, I'll ignore you" :laughing:

angeldogs
April 15th, 2009, 07:18 PM
She's a gorgeous girl and i like the sleeping on the couch pic best.cute and comfy.

Luvmypitgirls
April 16th, 2009, 06:06 AM
Wow she's beautiful!
I love the sofa pic too!

Hey just noticed your location, I'm in Airdrie, if you are ever passing thru with Sasha, I'm sure my Abby and Jersey would love a playdate!

pbpatti
April 16th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Can you see how tubby she was in the first pic? That is the Barrel photo.

I took a video of Sasha last night I am going to see if I can figure out how to post it. Another learning curve!

I visit my brother in Calgary sometimes, perhaps on our way there one time we can stop in for a play date. That would be great since Airdrie is a little over 1/2 way to Calgary, nice place for a pitstop. pbp

14+kitties
April 16th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Sasha is one gorgeous gal. Her colour is wonderful! And the shape she is in..... I need her diet!! Ummm, maybe not.....

rainbow
April 17th, 2009, 03:09 AM
Sasha was always a beauty :lovestruck: but she is looking so fit and trim now. :thumbs up

The one on the green couch is my fave too. :cloud9:

TeriM
April 17th, 2009, 03:19 AM
The pic of Sasha on the couch makes me want to cuddle up beside her :cloud9:.

Make room for me too please :D.

Sasha looks wonderful :lovestruck:.