Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh no! Not again!

CearaQC
April 14th, 2009, 12:47 PM
What's this?

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_OtckjZqLEE8/SeS9g31vMCI/AAAAAAAAAsE/jEQ3fYlqpr4/s640/DSCF0002.JPG

Noooooo! Can't be! I thought Spring was coming!

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_OtckjZqLEE8/SeS9hHbm5eI/AAAAAAAAAsM/lZUSspzRQ5o/s640/DSCF0001.JPG

We want to go in where it's warm!

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_OtckjZqLEE8/SeS9hPu-_eI/AAAAAAAAAsU/xER-J387bco/s640/DSCF0006.JPG

Ok I started using Google's Picasa service for pictures. Hazel could never see the images when I used Photobucket. Hope this works!

Over Easter weekend we got a foot of snow. Joy.

Mat&Murph
April 14th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Awww poor puppies!!!! It will be spring soon!!! Promise :cloud9:

ancientgirl
April 14th, 2009, 12:57 PM
It's 80 degrees over here, they can come and stay with me for a bit.:D

Love4himies
April 14th, 2009, 01:43 PM
It's 80 degrees over here, they can come and stay with me for a bit.:D

Shut up! :frustrated: :yell: :D

ancientgirl
April 14th, 2009, 01:53 PM

I'm not happy about it. It's humid as heck! I hate it.

angeldogs
April 14th, 2009, 01:55 PM
A foot of snow...poor pups spring and summer should be coming soon i hope.

Bailey_
April 14th, 2009, 02:26 PM
I feel your pain Ceara. Couldn't believe my eyes when I looked out the window this morning; and I had JUST started riding my horses again! :cry:

Beautiful dogs by the way!!! :)

Scuba
April 15th, 2009, 12:19 AM
Wow, Sheeba looks like she is bigger than mom now!

Poor doggies with all the snow. You want to sent them here to the west coast for a bit? I promise I will take care of them!:D

CearaQC
April 15th, 2009, 08:26 AM

I'm not happy about it. It's humid as heck! I hate it.

hehe, Well it's better to be warm and humid than cold and humid. There are days where the thermometer says it's 60 F outside but it feels like 30 F because of the humidity + wind. It feels like it goes into your bones and seems almost impossible to get warm until you soak in a hot bath or take a hot shower. And we're surrounded by water, with the river/brackish water marsh right across the street and the ocean is just a few minutes drive away. It's always humid here year round.

I feel your pain Ceara. Couldn't believe my eyes when I looked out the window this morning; and I had JUST started riding my horses again! :cry:

Beautiful dogs by the way!!! :)

Thanks! But hey horses don't mind a bit of snow now and then. :D

Wow, Sheeba looks like she is bigger than mom now!

Oh yeah she's a lot bigger than her mom. :eek: We thought she would be bigger but had no idea just how big. She's about 4 inches taller in the shoulders and 4 inches longer than her mom with LONG legs and a big rib cage. She can run and run and run. :laughing: She sleeps between us and takes up almost as much room as a person in the bed. I call them both "doorstops" because when they get comfy on the bed they do NOT want to move and you can shift them around but they do not move a muscle. :laughing: I guess it's like some sort of doggie protest.

growler~GateKeeper
April 16th, 2009, 12:24 AM
Awwww you've been hiding those cutie pies too long :lovestruck: :lovestruck: more pics please :D

hazelrunpack
April 16th, 2009, 12:36 AM
:highfive: Worked like a charm, Ceara! :D

I almost didn't come in here cuz I knew there were pics and thought it was a lost cause! Am I ever glad I tried anyway! :thumbs up Picasa, eh?

Sheba and Belle are looking mighty fine...and I'll bet deep down they don't mind one more romp in the snow! :D I realize that the humans in the equation may have a different reaction! :eek: :laughing:

I would kinda like one more huge snow...or rain...or anything wet... We're like a tinder box here this spring....

rainbow
April 17th, 2009, 03:14 AM
Aww, I love the last pic. :lovestruck:

TeriM
April 17th, 2009, 03:35 AM
They look wonderful :lovestruck:. Soon it will be lake romping time and we will expect lots more pictures :D.

CearaQC
April 17th, 2009, 09:14 AM
Oh yes it won't be long until we can finally go on a long walk in the woods. We tried the other day but the snow still came up over my knees.

Can't wait to see the look on their faces when I ask them if they'd like to walk in the woods.