Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sparky's Easter...with friends!

JennieV
April 12th, 2009, 08:33 PM
We went visiting mom and dad for the weekend, so Sparky got to go nuts again...LOL...but this time I was ready!

1. Walking the pooches (mommy and I)

2. Karat (russian word for carats of diamonds, for being pure-bred)

3. Tishka, a little guy with a huge personality... :lovestruck:

JennieV
April 12th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Some fun!
:crazy:

1+2 wrestling match!

3. I call it the SWOOOSH picture, shoudl send it to Pantene or Head'n'Shoulders :rolleyes: :laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack
April 12th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Oooo...I'll bet there are some exhausted dogs tonight! :thumbs up Sparky and Karat look like they're dancing in the 'swoosh' picture! :laughing:

Tishka is a doll!! :flirt: He looks like a pup, or is that just a trick of the camera? Does he like to play with the bigger boys, too? Or does their size put him off a bit?

JennieV
April 12th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Hazel, he slept all the way home (3 hours) and then played some more with my nephews, and now is sleeping again, after nomming my shoe..LOL

Tishka is about 2 years old, he was a runt of the litter so he is a tiny dude, but so sweet...and believe it or not, he keeps both of them in line. He lets them go nuts, but if he had enough of them - snap! snap! and they are done! LOL :crazy:

And he LOVES to cuddle with people, if we are watching TV, he comes up on the couch and snuggles under people's butts. :laughing: Before I got Sparky, I used to threaten mom with dognapping!:lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee
April 12th, 2009, 09:21 PM
LOVE the third SWOOSH picture. It so looks like a blow dryer effect :thumbs up

Chaser
April 12th, 2009, 09:22 PM
They're all such cuties! :lovestruck:

Lukka'sma
April 12th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Nice pictures, Sparky must have been thrilled with the idea of going visiting and having play mates for the weekend.:D

angeldogs
April 12th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Nice pics,it's alaways nice when they can have fun with friends and the owners when they see them sleeping from all the energy burt out of them.

hazelrunpack
April 12th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Don't you just love it when the little ones call the shots? :laughing: Tishka sounds like a real honey! :cloud9:

luckypenny
April 12th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Nice pics Jennie, glad you had a great weekend :thumbs up.

So, was Sparky's furry mane all stiff with doggie spit after the wrestling match :D?

hazelrunpack
April 13th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Spittle makes a great hair mousse! :o

:laughing:

No, I'm not gonna tell you how I know that!

JennieV
April 13th, 2009, 08:03 AM
:laughing::laughing: LP! yes, he was...I passed a wet towel over him when we got home, to remove some of that`"mousse".

Hazel :eek: How'd you know that? :laughing:

aslan
April 13th, 2009, 08:10 AM
It's called big goober doggie wisdom JennieV....

aaaw you sure you want all that floof cut off, how but just a trim.

JennieV
April 13th, 2009, 08:22 AM
:laughing: aslan...I was thinking about that...but I am scissor-happy and he would look like he was attacked by Edward-Scissorhands or something...

aslan
April 13th, 2009, 08:26 AM
We'll see what we can do, Quincy says if you're anything like mommyG," step away from the clippers":D

JennieV
April 13th, 2009, 08:28 AM
:laughing::laughing: poor poor Q-man!

aslan
April 13th, 2009, 08:29 AM
:frustrated: that's all he has to say...oh and leave it to the proffessionals.

ancientgirl
April 13th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Love the Whoosh picture. :D Tishka is adorable!!!!:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
April 13th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Oh, no! You're seriously going to clipperize poor Sparky, Jennie? :eek: No, no, say it isn't so!

Mat&Murph
April 13th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Great Pics !!!! Looks like everyone has lots of fun!!!! Alittle drool in the hair makes for no split ends LOl

JennieV
April 13th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Oh, no! You're seriously going to clipperize poor Sparky, Jennie? :eek: No, no, say it isn't so!

LOL Hazel...I have to, or else I will end up with a nice white mop..:eek: His hair is so long! believe it or not, all you see is hair, when he is wet - he looks like a rat! a TINY and MISERABLE RAT! LOL :laughing:

Just for the summer...and no, he will NOT be shaved. :laughing:

I will think about it...Just that his hair is so long.. :shrug:

rainbow
April 13th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Great looking puppers .....love the pics. :lovestruck:

And, don't forget we want before and after pics of Sparky's new look. :D

hazelrunpack
April 13th, 2009, 11:55 PM
LOL Hazel...I have to, or else I will end up with a nice white mop..:eek: His hair is so long! believe it or not, all you see is hair, when he is wet - he looks like a rat! a TINY and MISERABLE RAT! LOL :laughing:

Just for the summer...and no, he will NOT be shaved. :laughing:

I will think about it...Just that his hair is so long.. :shrug:

Welllll....okay....as long as he's not gonna get totally shaved! :laughing: He's just so darn cute as a white mop, Jennie! :flirt: But I suppose it'll be easier to enjoy his lovely eyes if he gets a bit of a trim. :lovestruck: