Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Reef & Abigail.

AddieCatFace
April 12th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Hello All!
I am relatively new to this site and I mean, what parent doesn't love to show of their little babies?! So here are my two little kitties!!! (I say kitties but they're definetly 1 and 2 years old.) I love them so much!!! Reef is mine, he's the little gray guy and he has two white lines on both sides of his mouth that look like a crooked little smile :) The vet says he has paws that are bigger than they should be which makes him look a little awkward but I think it's adorable! He's my pride and joy haha. Abigail is the little calico. She was the runt of her litter and everyone turned her away so when we got her she was really nervous and anxious but now she's a lovable little lady and adores attention. Her favorite toy is-believe it or not-plastic bottle caps. :lovestruck:

Love4himies
April 12th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Awwww, the are snugglepusses :cloud9::lovestruck: Very sweet kitties.

chico2
April 12th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Welcome to our ForuM:thumbs up
The kitties are just adorable,love how they cuddle up to each other:lovestruck:

Chaser
April 12th, 2009, 05:25 PM
What cuties :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
April 12th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Beautiful kitties, AddieCatFace. :flirt: Welcome to the board. :D

rainbow
April 14th, 2009, 02:59 AM
Welcome to pets.ca :thumbs up

Reef and Abigail are very purrty :lovestruck: and I love the one of them snuggling together. :cloud9:

AddieCatFace
April 15th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Well gee thanks guys! :p You all sure know how to make a gal feel welcome. :cat:
And yeah, they are snuggle kitties. When I sit at my desk finishing up papers and essays and whatnot they come and just sit on my lap and stuff and keep me company. And when I go to sleep at night they look so forward to it. They can tell I'm getting ready for bed when I brush my teeth and they litterally race for the bed. Then while I'm laying in bed Abigail just sits on top of my legs and reef lays right beside my head and puts one paw on my neck and the other behind it like he's actually hugging me or something. If I can get my boyfriend to take a picture of it I'll post it.
I never knew cats could be this snuggly. I grew up with dogs and these are my first two cats and they LOVE LOVE LOVE attention. I always thought they were so much more independant!? :shrug:
If anyone can tell me how to upload a video or if it's even possible on here I can post a video of Reef playing fetch as well. Has anyone else heard of a cat playing fetch? Hahaha I hadn't before. He must've been a dog in his past life.

Mat&Murph
April 15th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Hey welcome to the site!!!! Cute Fur babies!!! :cloud9:

ancientgirl
April 15th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the board! You have two very sweet and adorable furbabies!

I have a friend who had a cat at one time that played fetch. He was a ragdoll and just a total lovebug.

There are a lot of misconceptions about cats we've all heard. I think they are pretty independent, but I have found them to be very social! In the last few years I have heard that a lot on documentaries as well. The days of people thinking they are solitary animals is gone. They love to be around their people and love to feel involved in whatever you are doing.:cloud9:

AddieCatFace
April 15th, 2009, 10:57 PM
I totally agree with you ancientgirl. I actually always thought that they were just very 'to themselves' but actually having a cat has changed my whole perspective. I have to buy mine dog toys so he can stay active and healthy. He LOVES playing fetch. What amazing creatures. Such personality too. Reef thinks he's KingS:censored:t walkin around my apartment like he owns the place hahaha.:rolleyes:

Luvmypitgirls
April 16th, 2009, 06:04 AM
Oh my how cute!:lovestruck:
Welcome to the forum, now more pics please!:D

AddieCatFace
April 19th, 2009, 10:47 PM
These ones are kind of cute. Reef likes to sleep beside me when i do my homework on the couch so there's one of him doing that. ...I forget which others I uploaded to be honest haha. :wall: Maybe I'll edit this one to let you know the story behind the other two. :p

Oh Yeah...okay: Abigail clearly loves to unroll the toilet paper and sometimes she crawls through it and just likes it on her. Most of the times she just loves to play with it and tear it to shreds. The middle one is just a picture of reefie by the window. He loves to look out the window. During the winter when it's snowing he tries to catch the snowflakes as they come in through the screen. It's super cute.