Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Friends cat took off

Rottielover
April 12th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Here is a picture of the little girl, ok not so little, she is about 10 lbs. Last seen Bolting out of a house in Ile Bizard, Newer area. the owner is frantic, she has started putting posters up, called every vet around the area. Last seen April 10th :(

If Anyone has seen her, please call 514- 752- 1501

Love4himies
April 12th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Is she an indoor only kitty, rottielover? If so they don't usually go to far, they find a hiding spot and stay put until dark. If she is really scared she may not come out during the day even if she hears them calling her.

the gang
April 12th, 2009, 04:05 PM
put a piece of clothing out for her and maby a small can of tuna fingers crossed for safe return, brenda and the pins.

chico2
April 12th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Aww what a beautiful kitty,I double what L4H says,if she's an indoor kitty,she's not far away.
:fingerscrfor her safe return:fingerscr

Rottielover
April 12th, 2009, 07:00 PM
I got a call from a woman today, I have to call her, but I have been so sick, flu, fever and such, about putting her on a website. Yes she is 100% indoor kitty, and is spayed.
My friend has done some of your suggestions, the tuna near the porch hoping that might bring her out. She is very food motivated.

rainbow
April 12th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Since she is an indoor kitty she is very likely close to home but too scared to come out.

As well as the other suggestions, tell your friend to go out late at night or very early in the morning before sunrise when all is quieter than normal. And look up into trees as well as in any sheds or outbuildings.

Good luck ....I hope they are re-united soon. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

And, hope you're feeling better soon. :grouphug: