Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chase & Kailey's Easter Playdate

Chaser
April 12th, 2009, 11:49 AM
We went for Easter dinner at my future brother-in-law's yesterday, so Kailey and Chase got to play with their buddy Maddy (Chesepeake Bay Retriever). Then a friend dropped by with new puppy, Oliver (Maltese/Yorkie). Kailey thought Oliver was pretty neat and was very gentle with him. She's always so good with little furries :lovestruck:

While we were gone for the day Rupert entertained himself learning how to open my kitchen cupboards! :yell: :frustrated: :evil:

1. Look how little and cute Oliver is! :lovestruck:
2 & 3. Kailey: "You're little!" (Note Kailey's pretty springtime collar!)

Chaser
April 12th, 2009, 11:54 AM
1. Chase wondering when he gets to go home to his bed.
2. Kailey - completely pooped! Such a pretty picture :lovestruck:
3. Sweet Maddy :cloud9:

chico2
April 12th, 2009, 05:39 PM
What great pics,they all look wonderful,the little wee one is adorable and Kailey seem to wonder what that little thing is:laughing:
Good for Rupert learning to open the cupboards:laughing:hopefully he found some good stuff:cat:

Frenchy
April 12th, 2009, 06:30 PM
:laughing: I love the way Kailey is looking at the yorkie : is it a stuffie and I can play with it ? is it a meal and I can eat it ???? what to do what to do !! :confused:

hazelrunpack
April 12th, 2009, 07:49 PM
A fun day all around! :D Oliver is a cutie...what did he think of the attention Kailey was giving him? :dog:

Now, if you can just train Rupert to clean the cupboards while he's in there.... :laughing:

Chaser
April 12th, 2009, 11:34 PM
A fun day all around! :D Oliver is a cutie...what did he think of the attention Kailey was giving him? :dog:

He was a little overwhelmed by her I think....although her intentions were good she must have seemed like a gigantic monster from his perspective! :laughing: I just can't get over his energy level! I've never met a small-breed puppy before.....he was all wiggles all the time!

Now, if you can just train Rupert to clean the cupboards while he's in there.... :laughing:

LOL.....that would be a nice change from him knocking everything over in there! I tried tying them shut with hair elastics, but he can get those off too. This cat is unstoppable!

hazelrunpack
April 12th, 2009, 11:38 PM
How's about chain and padlocks? :o :laughing:

Chaser
April 12th, 2009, 11:41 PM
How's about chain and padlocks? :o :laughing:

He'd find a way around those too I bet! He even opened a closet door the other day! :confused:

hazelrunpack
April 12th, 2009, 11:49 PM
He'd find a way around those too I bet! He even opened a closet door the other day! :confused:
omd, you have a Houdini kitty!!! :laughing:

Chaser
April 13th, 2009, 05:36 PM
omd, you have a Houdini kitty!!! :laughing:

LOL....it would appear that way!

rainbow
April 13th, 2009, 11:33 PM
Cute pics of everyone :lovestruck: and I love Kailey's new collar ....such a pretty colour. :cloud9:

And, how are we supposed to believe that Rupert is so naughty when you didn't post pics of his cupboard caper. :yell: