Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Previous and current pets

Love4himies
April 12th, 2009, 09:01 AM
My daughter scanned some old pics of my previous pets and of young Puddles.

Before we moved to Germany, we had a dog named Tippy. She was a great pup and would have been even better had I known how to train her properly.

Love4himies
April 12th, 2009, 09:03 AM
We had a cat named Grizzly. She was a beautiful diluted tortie who had a tendancy to climb up backs to sit on shoulders. owwww :frustrated:.

Grizzly didn't live a long live, she went in an engine of a car :sad:

:rip: Grizzly.

Love4himies
April 12th, 2009, 09:09 AM
And of course, my soulmate kitty, Snowball. No kitty can replace the love I had for him. :cry:

Puddles as a younger kitty. She loved Snowball and was so depressed after he was gone.

Mat&Murph
April 12th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Awww your past furbabies are sooo sweet. It is so nice to go back in our memories and think about the good times we had

hazelrunpack
April 12th, 2009, 06:40 PM
They're so beautiful, L4H. Thank heavens for photography to bring those precious memories back so vividly. :cloud9:

JennieV
April 12th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Beautiful photos, L4H!

mollywog
April 12th, 2009, 10:04 PM
thanks for sharing, L4H. makes me want to get out the scanner and do so myself! Snowball sure was a beauty. :lovestruck:

luckypenny
April 13th, 2009, 01:11 AM
That was so sweet of your daughter to do for you. She was a little cutie herself as a toddler (love those chubby cheeks :cloud9:).

Love the all the pics :lovestruck:, thanks for sharing with us.

ancientgirl
April 13th, 2009, 10:43 AM
That's so sad about Grizzly. :sad:

Snowball was a handsome boy. Puddles looks wonderful next to him.

Love4himies
April 13th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Thank you everybody.

My daughter is such a sweetie :lovestruck: (makes up for her :evil: teenage years :laughing:).

rainbow
April 14th, 2009, 02:43 AM
Beautiful family :lovestruck: .....thanks for sharing with us. :thumbs up

I love the pic of Puddles and Snowball in the garden. :cloud9: