Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi from Somerset UK.

snapdragon
April 12th, 2009, 03:28 AM
Hi my name is Kim and I live in the UK with my husband Buzz and our 3 rescue Bull Terriers, Riva, Jessy and Dukie, and our cat Gingie, I am very pleased to have found this forum, not sure if I should post pics here, but thought you all might like to see our fur family.

From left to right Riva, Jessy, Dukie.
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj257/farijemege/75.jpg

Gingie.
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj257/farijemege/6.jpg

hazelrunpack
April 12th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Yep, this is the perfect place to put in pictures--now we won't have to bug you for them! :laughing:

You have a wonderful fur family, snapdragon! That shot of your Trio on the couch is just precious. I love how Riva has her nose tucked between her paws. :cloud9: Gingie is beautiful, too!

Welcome to the board!

Scuba
April 14th, 2009, 02:04 AM
Welcome to Pets.ca! I don't have any pets myself but they are still every nice to me.:D

Where in Somerset are you? I am asking because I lived in the UK for many years whilst at boarding school and for university. I have lived in Winscombe, Axbridge and Bristol.

I miss Somerset cider and clotted cream.

snapdragon
April 14th, 2009, 10:38 AM
We are in a small town called Chard in South Somerset it is approx half an hour from Axbridge, small world ay? My husband Buzz has relations who used to live in Mission BC they have moved now but Buzz enjoyed the fishing in BC when he visited.

Tundra_Queen
April 17th, 2009, 04:38 AM
Hi
Welcome to the forum! I love your fur family they are so cute!

rainbow
April 17th, 2009, 04:46 AM
Welcome to pets.ca :highfive:

Your fuzzbutts are gorgeous. :lovestruck:

Riva and Jessy look like littermates and I bet that Gingie is the boss in the house. :D

ancientgirl
April 17th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Welcome to the board! What lovely furbabies you have!

cpietra16
April 17th, 2009, 12:39 PM
nice family....love picture of Riva....:cloud9: although they are all so sweet looking..:D