Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Belated birthday pics and more.........

14+kitties
April 10th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Dayle and Timmy enjoying their yogurt. Yummy! The others wanted nothing to do with it.
Mittens' sad face........ :sad:

14+kitties
April 10th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Mylee and her balancing act on the back of a chair....... :eek:

14+kitties
April 10th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Dayle and Tinka having a meeting of the minds. Neither one won.

14+kitties
April 10th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Tinka "hanging" on my shoulder.....
I love the smile on Timmy's face in this one! :cloud9:

chico2
April 10th, 2009, 04:19 PM
14+,they certainly have a Tabby-heaven:lovestruck:
Mittens is just adorable,is she older than the rest of the cuties:confused:
I will get to see them all as soon as the weather turns nice and warm,I hope:fingerscr

14+kitties
April 10th, 2009, 05:51 PM
14+,they certainly have a Tabby-heaven:lovestruck:
Mittens is just adorable,is she older than the rest of the cuties:confused:
I will get to see them all as soon as the weather turns nice and warm,I hope:fingerscr

Mylee is the oldest at 19 months.
Mittens just had his first birthday on April 4th. He is just a bruiser! Or is it the others are all extra small?
Tiny Tim and Dayle turned a year on April 6th.
Tinka will be a year old on June 26th.

That would be great if you can make it once weather turns. We have the main part of the fence up for my catty cats. Just have to make sure the top part is on properly before they get let outside again. :fingerscr it's soon.

Lukka'sma
April 10th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Such beauties. I love Mittens, think that one is my favorite:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
April 10th, 2009, 10:38 PM
So Mittens was sad cuz there was no laundry left to fold? :o He'd be more than welcome at hazel's house--there's always laundry to fold here cuz hazel is so lazy about laundry. :laughing:

Love the TT and Dayle at the yogurt pics, too. They sure seem to like it! :thumbs up

Does Mylee do that often? :eek: She looks so uncomfortable! :o

growler~GateKeeper
April 11th, 2009, 01:01 AM
Love the 2nd pic of Tinka hanging on your shoulder so sweet :cloud9: All my cats have been shoulder riders too :D

chico2
April 11th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Only Vinnie has always liked to be on my shoulder,now at 18lb's he still likes it:yell:
14+,I can't wait to meet everyone,I think you are only about 20min away.
I used to go to a friend in Welland,that took me about 1/2 hour,from here.

Winston
April 11th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Chico maybe a little longer than 1/2hr ..It took me 1/2 hr from Hamilton Mountain! such a nice country drive too! :thumbs up

14+ when are you opening up this year? I am looking forward to getting another easter egg plant! :thumbs up

chico2
April 11th, 2009, 08:24 AM
It's in the Grimsby area right,I will need a map for sure,I am notorious at getting lost:laughing:
Hamilton is terrible,I used to get lost every time I visited my son,he lives in an older area of the Mountains,but I think I know now.
I cannot wait to see all 14+kitties,but I will,until the weather gets warmer and maybe the fence finished.:sorry::offtopic:

Love4himies
April 11th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Awww, lots of kitty pics :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:. I too love the pic of TT, what a sweet expression on his face. :cloud9: :lovestruck:

14+kitties
April 11th, 2009, 11:03 AM
So Mittens was sad cuz there was no laundry left to fold? :o He'd be more than welcome at hazel's house--there's always laundry to fold here cuz hazel is so lazy about laundry. :laughing:

:laughing::laughing: That must have been it. I swear when I look at him he always looks like he's got the weight of the world on his shoulders. Unless he is playing with his springs. :crazy:

Love the TT and Dayle at the yogurt pics, too. They sure seem to like it! :thumbs up

Does Mylee do that often? :eek: She looks so uncomfortable! :o

First time she has ever done that. I think it's because Daddy left his hoody there and she decided to get comfy on it.

Love the 2nd pic of Tinka hanging on your shoulder so sweet :cloud9: All my cats have been shoulder riders too :D

Believe it or not she is the only one out of all the kitties who likes to ride on my shoulder.

Only Vinnie has always liked to be on my shoulder,now at 18lb's he still likes it:yell:
14+,I can't wait to meet everyone,I think you are only about 20min away.
I used to go to a friend in Welland,that took me about 1/2 hour,from here.

It took a while for kr and I to get to your place last year. I think maybe about 40 min or so. It really isn't too hard to find my place. I give good directions. :rolleyes:

Chico maybe a little longer than 1/2hr ..It took me 1/2 hr from Hamilton Mountain! such a nice country drive too! :thumbs up

14+ when are you opening up this year? I am looking forward to getting another easter egg plant! :thumbs up

Winston - Technically I am not opening this year. With working I have not been able to devote the time needed in the greenhouse to get things going. I am going to try better for next year. Get more organized. However, I will have a few plants for some of my regulars. I do have the egg plants started. Should have quite a few. :fingerscr You are quite welcome to come and get some after May 24 weedend.
Are you the type of gardener who pulls everything out in the fall or do you leave the seed pods for the birds over the winter? If you left them it is possible you may have some egg plants coming up on their own this year. I was surprised last year to find one or two small ones in my garden.

TeriM
April 12th, 2009, 02:14 AM
I love how you have a tabby with just about every concievable choice of markings :laughing: :cloud9:.

ancientgirl
April 13th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Tinka reminds me of my Tiny Miss in those pictures.

Why is Mittens sad? He can come over and help me do my laundry if that's what he wants.:D

14+kitties
April 13th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Mittens always looks sad. He isn't. He is probably one of the happiest kittys I know. He just looks pensive all the time. :shrug: He really isn't my laundry helper. That would be Mylee. He actually got into the dryer and laid in there after I took that pic and slept for half an hour. I left the door open for him.

I have thought before that our kitties have similarities too. :thumbs up

Winston
April 13th, 2009, 10:45 AM
14+ I will have to check it out..I did leave it. I can see the old eggs hanging from it but they look pretty rotten! I Will have to see what below! :thumbs up

Love4himies
April 13th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Mittens always looks sad. He isn't. He is probably one of the happiest kittys I know. He just looks pensive all the time. :shrug: He really isn't my laundry helper. That would be Mylee. He actually got into the dryer and laid in there after I took that pic and slept for half an hour. I left the door open for him.

I have thought before that our kitties have similarities too. :thumbs up

Please post more pics so we can confirm this info :D :laughing:

hazelrunpack
April 13th, 2009, 01:47 PM
I think that's the right thing to do, 14+. Many more...we must have all the evidence before us, y'know. :D

So Mylee's a daddy's girl, eh? :cloud9:

14+kitties
April 13th, 2009, 05:53 PM

I think that's the right thing to do, 14+. Many more...we must have all the evidence before us, y'know. :D

So Mylee's a daddy's girl, eh? :cloud9:

I'm lost. You want me to post more pics to show you that they like to sleep in the dryer? Or that Mittens is always looking sad? Or that the cats have similarities? :confused: Sorry, it's been a long stressful day.

Hazel - Mylee is so far from not being a daddy's girl it isn't funny! She does not like people. She turns upsidedown for me when I go to pet her, scritch her belly, etc. but don't dare pick her up!! :eek: Remember last year the pic of her lying with her butt in the air and her head on the window sill? She still does that. :cloud9: She just likes lying on things to get them covered with her hair. :D

Chaser
April 13th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Heehee...I love Mittens in the dryer :lovestruck:

They're all looking gorgeous!

Dee-O-Gee
April 13th, 2009, 08:30 PM
I know why Mittens looks so sad in the dryer :lightbulb::lightbulb: Someone left the light on :lightbulb:

Timmy's smile is way too cute--how photogenic :thumbs up

rainbow
April 13th, 2009, 10:25 PM
I love how you have a tabby with just about every concievable choice of markings :laughing: :cloud9:.

I agree ....it's tabby heaven. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: