Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

For JennieV _ Onnie & Bunduk

onster
April 9th, 2009, 02:20 PM
You asked me for an Onnie bunduk fix, so I snapped these just for you.

Nothing too interesting...bunduk was still moping on his cat tree. His face fur was all ruffled because he had just been wrangled by yours truly to give him his pill. He's getting really good and clamping his jaw down real tight :o

furry little feetsies..not the best shot but i thought id include it anyway. I wanted to get a pic of all the fur between his toes.

onster
April 9th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Another face shot :lovestruck:

Teethies. The red gum line is still there but getting better.

Poor baby mustve been really sore. This is almost a week on antibiotics. The right side is looking better faster than the left side.

onster
April 9th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Despite his teethie issues, the nominator still lives. Even if its just the camera strap :evil:

Sorry I know the pics were fuzzy but he was nomming and chewing while I was snapping!

onster
April 9th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Onnie is doing good too. He seems to have forgiven me for attempting to clean his teeth.

usually I can only play with Onnie when Bunduk is in another room ( he goes for whatever im trying to play with with Onnie) but because he's not feeling well he will just observe from his cat tree. A first for Bunduk.

Mat&Murph
April 9th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Awwww :lovestruck: Great Pics!!! :cloud9:

Jim Hall
April 9th, 2009, 02:27 PM
man its lucky she so cute!!!

onster
April 9th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Not to worry though, Bunduk had his own God sent entertainment to watch from the window. The first ducks ever to visit our backyard.

The ducks were eating the leftover seeds mess from the squirrels raiding the feeders. I was happy until I realized they made an even bigger mess :rolleyes: a big gaping mud hole. :frustrated:

hazelrunpack
April 9th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Purrrrfect pics of Bunduk and Onnie. I love those face shots :flirt:

Will the metronidazole cure him completely, onster, or will he have to have more treatments for his gums? madame hazel's crystal ball is predicting that once he's all fixed up he won't have that urge to nom everything! :thumbs up But madame hazel is a quack... :o

Speaking of which...

The ducks were eating the leftover seeds mess from the squirrels raiding the feeders. I was happy until I realized they made an even bigger mess :rolleyes: a big gaping mud hole. :frustrated:

Not to mention the mallard poo in the yard! :laughing: But wouldn't it be exciting if they nested nearby and the kitties could watch ducklings all summer? :goodvibes:

chico2
April 9th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Onster,Vinnies gums look like that too,but his 2 teeth that are coming out have something like cavities:sad:
Because Vinnie was so good while the vet checked his teeth,the vet thought him to be a perfect candidate for teeth-brushing,ha,ha I wish:laughing:
Great pics of Bunduk and Onnie,Bunduk has the sweetest little face,well,you know that already:lovestruck:

Diamondsmum
April 9th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Awww bundak!! & Onnie:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Can I trade you a tortie for bundak???? :o he is sooo sweet that face. & onnie playing too.

angeldogs
April 9th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Great pics of Bunduks sweet face and cutie pie Onnie.

14+kitties
April 9th, 2009, 09:51 PM
I think this is one of the very few Bunduk pics I have seen where his eyes don't look like they are going to pop out of his head! Normally his pupils are huge! Guess it must be an effect of the meds.
I hope he is doing better. :fingerscr Gums are looking a lot better already!
Onnie is such a sweetie! Love his first relaxing pic. :cloud9:

TeriM
April 10th, 2009, 12:29 AM
Awww, those face shots of Bunduk are very sweet :cloud9:. It is also great to see the shots of Onnie playing :lovestruck:.

Winston
April 10th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Onster I cant get over how photogenic Bunduk is! you should send some his pics into contest! I love his eyes!

Man those are some big teethies! nomnomnom :thumbs up

JennieV
April 10th, 2009, 08:47 AM
AWWWWWWW
thank you so much Onster!! you made my day!!

Bunduk looks skinnier, has he lost weight?
Onnie is so SHINY!

Great pics...:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
April 10th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Wow, that Bunduk is one lucky kitty. A nice place to hang, and a show to boot!

Onnie looks great as always.

rainbow
April 14th, 2009, 02:57 AM
I love the close-up face shots. :cloud9: