A contest: WHAT died?

JennieV
April 8th, 2009, 07:09 PM
So we got blessed with a Nominator moment:frustrated:

...Can anyone (but DM) tell me what this is?:laughing:

Tsk tsk tsk Sparky....you baaaaad boy!:evil:

Winston
April 8th, 2009, 07:11 PM
OMG is that the remnants of a light fixture?????????

Come on Sparky wouldnt do that? naw I dont think so??

Dee-O-Gee
April 8th, 2009, 07:18 PM
My guess would be a cable cord although it's hard to tell without a picture of the fittings? :shrug:

happycats
April 8th, 2009, 07:21 PM
looks like a phone cord, Buddy ate one too :D good thing you can get them at the dollar store!

Mat&Murph
April 8th, 2009, 07:21 PM
A cable cord?? Holy sparky had fun whatever it was

JennieV
April 8th, 2009, 07:23 PM
and here is...the GUILTY FACE!!!!:laughing:

no blaming this on the cat this time!!!:evil:

And..a STINK EYE! :frustrated:

Mat&Murph
April 8th, 2009, 07:28 PM
hahahahahahaha I love it

happycats
April 8th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Awwww what a sweet "innocent" face :lovestruck::angel:

Joeyjoejoe
April 8th, 2009, 07:45 PM
I'm guessing iPod data cord...

This happened today while I was at work:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3375/3425464776_ce260af743.jpg

JennieV
April 8th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Joey, getting closer....LOL

Okay okay, twist me arm!!! I tell ya'all...that was the cord of the WII nunchuck...Which is obviously not working anymore! LOL

:crazy:

Dee-O-Gee
April 8th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Well of course!!! Nunchucks:lightbulb:

Poor little wee WII :sad: :D

Is a replacement cord expensive to buy :shrug: I don't have a WII but I've heard alot of neat things about them.

Jim Hall
April 8th, 2009, 09:41 PM
:wall: lol killed the ninja eh?

Joeyjoejoe
April 8th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Joey, getting closer....LOL

Okay okay, twist me arm!!! I tell ya'all...that was the cord of the WII nunchuck...Which is obviously not working anymore! LOL

:crazy:

I keep my Wii stuff well hidden... It makes you wonder how people lived in the past with wired controllers and pets? :D

How's your sensor wire? That thing is super long and super thin. One bite and it's done! Or wrist straps? My cats got to those. I wear it for most games, but take it off playing Mario Kart (gets distracting). That's when they attacked it.

Well of course!!! Nunchucks:lightbulb:

Poor little wee WII :sad: :D

Is a replacement cord expensive to buy :shrug: I don't have a WII but I've heard alot of neat things about them.

I think you just have to buy a new Nunchuk. It's not bad at about $25 to $30. Or you can get the wireless version. No clue on the price of that.

Scuba
April 9th, 2009, 12:43 AM
JennieV, can't be sparky. I mean look at that face. You sure it is not rodents!:D

happycats
April 9th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Ohhhhhh WIIIIIIIIII!!!
I keep all the WII stuff in the cupboard, as Buddy has a habit of going after my sons stuff, doesn't really bother with any one elses things :shrug:

Buddy just ate my sons brand new remote car yesterday, I should take pic's although there isn't much left to take pic's of :rolleyes:
I keep telling my son, that's what happens when you leave your things lying about!

JennieV
April 9th, 2009, 11:40 AM
LOL

yep, gonna need a new nunchuck...the buttons are all gone bye-bye (or NOM NOM)

:rolleyes:

I guess we gonna lock stuff away now. Sparky hadn't really attempted any wire chewing until now, but now I am worried he got the taste of it.. :laughing:

onster
April 9th, 2009, 02:13 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Bunduk's been teaching his friend I see :crazy:

lol poor nunchuck, it can join wii -sensor and wii remote (courtesy of bunduk). :rip::laughing::p

Jim Hall
April 9th, 2009, 02:15 PM
:rip: they gave thier lives so kitties can chew :candle::pray:

Luvmypitgirls
April 9th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Awe Sparky, I see you are once again taking the blame. It's ok sweetie, we all know it was the "giant rodent" that invades the house when the "hoomans" aren't home.
The cat prolly went after the giant rodent and it grabbed the nunchucks in self defense.
There is no way a pupper with a face as cute as yours would cause such destruction.
I'm on your side Sparky, you just keep givin' stink eye to your accusers ;)..:laughing:

JennieV
April 12th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Yep, he did it again...this time it was my shoe...

:thumbs up:thumbs up Good job, Honey, mommy is going shoe-shoppin!

rainbow
April 14th, 2009, 01:56 AM
LOL, of course you need a new pair of shows and Sparky just wanted to make sure you keep in fashion. :D

I love the stink eye pic. :thumbs up