Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy monday!!!

Luvmypitgirls
April 6th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Monday :), what a glorious day it will be, it's going to be 14 above and sunny here, Spring has finally sprung!:D

I hope everyone has a fantastic week, I won't be around much because I am going to take advantage of the nice weather we are supposed to enjoy all week to get some painting done.

So here's to all of you and your furry babies...:grouphug:...:D

Chris21711
April 6th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Enjoy your nice weather LMPG.....it is snowing here :yell:

Sylvie
April 6th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Enjoy your day.

The weather here is cold and miserable and rainy:yuck:

At least no snow yet.:D

Oh, I want a sunny week.

Jim Hall
April 6th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Monday :), what a glorious day it will be, it's going to be 14 above and sunny here, Spring has finally sprung!:D

I hope everyone has a fantastic week, I won't be around much because I am going to take advantage of the nice weather we are supposed to enjoy all week to get some painting done.

So here's to all of you and your furry babies...:grouphug:...:D
ok that way too cheerfull for a monday

Diamondsmum
April 6th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Chris is bang on

Yesturday we were out on our quads enjoying the sunshine. (pic 2)

Today.. well look at the pic :mad: 15-20cm of heavy snow which is causing my trees to lose branches.:frustrated::wall:

Ill trade ya weather??? :p

Chris21711
April 6th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Yep we are definately living in the same part of the country DM :yell:

Love4himies
April 6th, 2009, 11:21 AM
:frustrated: :yell: It is cold and damp here and suppose to be like this all week, so please, no more talk of sunshine and +14 degree temps :p :laughing:

rainbow
April 6th, 2009, 12:50 PM
It's sunny here and going up to 18C today. :whistle:

TacoGrl
April 6th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Hey Diamondsmum...way cool spinners on the quad! :thumbs up

As for weather...umm...not sunny here, but not snowy...it's Monday...who cares about weather though when all the MONDAY stuff is happening...again. :frustrated:

Love4himies
April 6th, 2009, 12:54 PM
It's sunny here and going up to 18C today. :whistle:

:frustrated::p

rainbow
April 6th, 2009, 01:03 PM
:frustrated::p

Aww, we went through all that crap weather you guys are having not too long ago :frustrated: so I'm sure you'll be getting a big improvement soon. :goodvibes:

And, hopefully ours won't deteriorate again or I'll have to eat crow. :laughing:

Love4himies
April 6th, 2009, 02:02 PM
I am hoping to get this bad weather out of the way for the long weekend :pray:.

Mat&Murph
April 6th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Send some of the nice weather east!!! Too cold and wet here

hazelrunpack
April 6th, 2009, 08:03 PM
We were cold and windy today, but it was at least sunny! :thumbs up First sunny day we've had in a while. The dogs spent most of the day enjoying it on the deck. :dog:

Luvmypitgirls
April 6th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Sorry to hear about those of you suffering nasty weather.:sad:

It didn't get as sunny here in Airdrie as it did in Calgary but it was warm nonetheless, at least warmer than it has been.

I had to repair three outside corner beads today, thanks to my son's wheelchair:rolleyes:
It's something I've never done before but all in all it turned out pretty good!:D
Got some step by step instructions online:D

Patched some other walls, and got the primer up in the front hall.

Went to Home Depot, bought paint, decided to go with a dark chocolate fudge and a lighter more neutral brown on the other walls, keep your :fingerscr that it looks good. I wanted something a little more dramatic than the light pale yellow that I've lived with for the past 4 years.

Been a busy busy day, and I am so looking forward to having a nice hot soak in the tub, with a shot or two of Bailey's.

I have to get as much done tomorrow as possible, Wednesday is a write~off, cuz I'll be at the hospital with the oldest son while he has surgery on his knees. I'm :pray: that it all goes well, he'll be off work for a minimum of 5 months afterwards. They just moved into their new house so he's been busy getting everything set up before his surgery.

Well enuff rambling from me, I still have to clean up my mess and wash out my brushes and roller.
Have a nice evening ya'll:D