Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cat-Grass,hmmmm

chico2
April 6th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Mom what are we supposed to do with that?
Then Chico had a go at it,nom,nom..
The only problem is,when it's time for the grass to come up,they always find my new area-rug to upchuck on:yell:

chico2
April 6th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Later Vinnie having a go at it,Rocky completely ignoring it..
I moved it to my kitchen-window and Vinnie found it.

14+kitties
April 6th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Yummy cat grass. :cloud9: Looks like Vinnie and Chico were having a good time checking it out and nomming on it.
Isn't it wonderful how they always manage to find a nice rug to throw up on? They can't hit a tile floor or anything easy to clean up. Must be something that mom (or dad, but not in my house) has to spend some time and effort to clean. It's so nice how they always think about our health and make sure we are getting our bending exercise? :rolleyes: :cloud9:
Love the pics!!

Bina
April 6th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Your kitchen has a built in salad bar.....lucky kitties. :)

hazelrunpack
April 6th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Vinnie looks like he's really getting into it! Nomnomnom yum nomnom, Mom... :cat:

Oh, and that upchuck thing....evidently cats have let dogs in on that trick, too :rolleyes:

angeldogs
April 6th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Vinnie does like the cats grass.You give them something special and in return they give you something back even if it is on your new area rug.they are just saying we love you mom.

Love4himies
April 7th, 2009, 06:46 AM
Yum, yum, cat grass :lovestruck:.

Yup, rugs are "the spot" to have their furballs :laughing:.

ancientgirl
April 7th, 2009, 08:35 AM
The last time I bought cat grass for my gang they didn't get too into it. Maybe I should give it another go to see if they like it.

At least Chico and Vinnie seemed like they were interested. How long to you keep yours Chico?

chico2
April 7th, 2009, 03:49 PM
A-G,I'll keep it and water it until it's yellowish,then throw it out.
My cats are used to eating grass and fresh cat-nip outside,your little guys might not know what to do with it:cat:

ancientgirl
April 7th, 2009, 05:43 PM
your little guys might not know what to do with it:cat:

You are probably right. I haven't bought any since I've had Czari, she actually enjoy it.