Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

We finally got ... CUZ'ed!

JennieV
April 5th, 2009, 07:57 PM
I have been resisting the urge to buy a CUZ for Sparky, because he has a gazillion other toys and finally I caved in.

The result??? OMG...he LOVES it! The horns are gone, but feeties and squeeky are still intact.

In the last pic, he is leaning on his front legs, his head is sort of twisted to the right (the yellowish spot is his ear..LOL) and is squeeking the living daylights out of it! :rolleyes:

babymomma
April 5th, 2009, 07:59 PM
lol.. I just broke down A few weeks ago and bought one for keely.. Same result, horns are gone and she LOoooooooves it.. She carries it everywhere with her.. lol

Cuute doggy

Mat&Murph
April 5th, 2009, 08:52 PM
I have never seen one. The boys would love one of those!! Sparky has got to be the cutest!!! :lovestruck: Too adorable

mollywog
April 5th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Molly is a HUGE fan of the Cuz as well... she has 3... the Dino :rip: was chewed apart within a couple days, the "devil" lost its squeaker but she still loves it, and the cat has held up really well!

hazelrunpack
April 5th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Sparky looks like he's in 7th heaven! Or at least on :cloud9:

Such a cutie :flirt:

ownedbycats
April 7th, 2009, 06:46 AM
I too broke down and bought one for Sunshine. She loves it! Surprisingly, our eat-everything puppy has not even attempted to chew off the feet.

ownedbycats
April 7th, 2009, 06:47 AM
I too broke down and bought one for Sunshine. She loves it! Surprisingly, our eat-everything puppy has not even attempted to chew off the feet. Sparky looks like he loves his just as much

onster
April 7th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Seriously I think I need to clone sparky. He is just too freaking cute!!!!!!

I got Diezel a cuz and he was obsessed too so I can imagine Sparky with it :D

So, are you going to be keeping his fur long like that? its rather cute!

JennieV
April 7th, 2009, 06:55 PM
it is not so cute when he comes home all dirty and jumps on my bed to dry up!
:rolleyes:
LOL

I dunno...I may clip him a little, just for the summer

Frenchy
April 7th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Is the Cuz still alive Jennie ??? :D Sparky needs an army of Cuz :cloud9:

JennieV
April 8th, 2009, 08:55 AM
I think he stashed it away from me, bcz I can't find it anywhere, but I am sure it is still alive...LOL
:laughing:

cpietra16
April 8th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Jennie.....:laughing:glad you told me which part of his bady was where...how can you tell his head from his back :D..I still had to look to see where his ear was.....he is:cloud9: too cute..

BusterBoo
April 8th, 2009, 06:59 PM
:lovestruck: Just toooo cute!

Lucky that the feeties are still on the Cuz...I just buy a Cuz for Buster and cut off the feet before I even give it to him...he has a red, a green and an orange one rolling around now....

The dinosaur lasted 2 weeks.... :rip:

Luvmypitgirls
April 9th, 2009, 10:15 PM
I bought the pit~girls and my rotti~boy each one of those. Kato's still has half it's feet and one horn. The Pitgirls, they absolutely destroyed theirs within 10 minutes.
I have yet to find a toy that can withstand Pit~play.:frustrated:

Frenchy
April 9th, 2009, 10:26 PM
I think he stashed it away from me, bcz I can't find it anywhere, but I am sure it is still alive...LOL
:laughing:

that is why you need an army of Cuz :p

TeriM
April 9th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Hehe, very cute pics :lovestruck:. I am glad Sparky loves it so much, Riley loves them as well but manages to destroy them very quickly :frustrated:.

angeldogs
April 10th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Cute pics of another cuz converted pup.

Lukka'sma
April 11th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Dog's certainly love their cuz. We have a couple of those toys here and they always entertain.
Great photo's of Sparky:lovestruck:

chico2
April 11th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Maybe Bailey(Cocker)who does not know what to do with a toy,would like a Cuz?
If she does not,maybe Fate,next door will like one.:dog:

rainbow
April 14th, 2009, 02:13 AM
Logan is the big cuz lover here ....we have three but only one has the squeaker left and it's the only one he plays with. Chase would sooner have the rubber chuck-it ball but they don't last as long.