Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm long overdue on a picture update...

Chaser
April 5th, 2009, 10:27 AM
...so here are some random recent shots of the fuzzbutts.

Rupert enjoying a plastic bag :D

Chaser
April 5th, 2009, 10:31 AM
And Kailey and Chase just doing their thing....

Can't wait to get more outdoor shots for you guys of the puppers enjoying their new yard in a month! :thumbs up They're getting some fun new outdoor toys too (as in, large and red so they won't get lost and forgotten and eaten by the lawnmower :laughing:)

(Still trying to figure out new camera settings, so the last two are a little mangled :frustrated:)

Winston
April 5th, 2009, 10:34 AM
OMG Chasesmom! Kailey and Chase look wonderful! All I can say is she is HOME!!!! I cant beleive the difference a few months makes ! Her face looks so different to me! and well that handsome boy looks wonderful as ever!

Has Rupert gained a little weight? his face is looking a little rounder? Gosh he is a beauty too!

I hope to see more outdoor pics! they are gonna love it!

mollywog
April 5th, 2009, 10:42 AM
wow, they are all looking beautiful as always! I bet you can't wait to be in the new place! The dogs will love it (and I'm sure Rupert will too.. as long as there are shopping bags there! :laughing:)

14+kitties
April 5th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Yep, I agree. It's been a long time since we have seen pics of these sweeties! Rupert looks like he is loving life in his bag! :cloud9: Kailey and Chase are wonderful! They sure have bonded well. What a great family you have!! Once you have the yard we will expect lots more pics....... all the time! :cloud9:

Chaser
April 5th, 2009, 10:53 AM
OMG Chasesmom! Kailey and Chase look wonderful! All I can say is she is HOME!!!! I cant beleive the difference a few months makes ! Her face looks so different to me! and well that handsome boy looks wonderful as ever!

Thank you! She is so shiny and soft and filled-out these days. It's really incredible....she gets plenty of compliments, and I swear she knows how pretty she is! She's got meat on her ribs now, and is quite muscular through her chest. Both the dogs will be going for their annual check-ups when I take my holidays the first week of June so I can verify then how much she has gained.

Has Rupert gained a little weight? his face is looking a little rounder? Gosh he is a beauty too!

Yeah I think he might be getting a little chunky :o He always self-regulated well for Toonces so he could be free-fed....but since I started giving him a grain-free food he's turned into a little piglet so I'm going to have to monitor his intake more closely it seems.

RolandsMom
April 5th, 2009, 11:43 AM
wow. Chase has some big ears!!
:cloud9: lovely pics of your fur kids!

Sylvie
April 5th, 2009, 12:16 PM
They all look wonderful. Can't wait to get over to meet them.

ancientgirl
April 5th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Wow, they all look fantastic! All healthy and happy!:lovestruck:

Chaser
April 5th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Has Rupert gained a little weight?

Actually just weighed him and he's still the same. What you might be seeing is that he's gotten furrier. He was stressed about living in Toonce's garage so he had been losing/pulling out large clumps of fur. Now that's he's stopped his coat has gotten a lot thicker and fluffier.

mollywog
April 5th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Hey Chase_Mom- once you move and have a bigger house with a fenced in yard, are you going to take in another foster??? :cloud9: :pray: :D

Chaser
April 5th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Hey Chase_Mom- once you move and have a bigger house with a fenced in yard, are you going to take in another foster??? :cloud9: :pray: :D

We probably won't until we actually buy a house....so about a year and a half we're hoping. I'm not even sure whether the City of Hamilton will allow us to have any more anyway...something I still need to check out. But we will foster again.....it's just a matter of when. :)

Chaser
April 5th, 2009, 02:53 PM
:cloud9: lovely pics of your fur kids!

Heehee....You are certainly not the first person to say that :laughing: He's unique to say the least :D :lovestruck:

chico2
April 5th, 2009, 03:42 PM
It's been soooo long,I forgot Rupert came from Toonces house;)he looks beautiful with his fluffy black fur:lovestruck:and the pups look wonderful aren't you glad you decided to keep Kailey:lovestruck:

Chaser
April 5th, 2009, 04:11 PM
aren't you glad you decided to keep Kailey:lovestruck:

Can't imagine life without her :cloud9: She makes us so happy every day, and her and Chase are seriously the best of friends. Actually she and Rupert are great buddies too!

TeriM
April 10th, 2009, 12:43 AM
The furries are looking wonderful :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
April 10th, 2009, 01:33 AM

:D My thoughts exactly :D What a cutie :lovestruck:

They all look wonderful :lovestruck:

Chaser
April 10th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Thanks to All for the compliments. I'm a very proud Momma :D

Lukka'sma
April 10th, 2009, 02:54 PM
You should be proud, you have a very good looking family there:D

Toonces
April 10th, 2009, 05:50 PM
awwww Rupert I am so glad to see your fur is filling out, he really hated being in our garage but we did our best rotating while he was here, he is such a nice boy and his kids are all doing very well and so is Gabby his former ummm "wife" I guess one would say, will try to post some pics of her another time, Chase and Kailey look wonderful as usual and if you stilll need that dog sitter this summer just let us know k

Chaser
April 10th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Yup, Rupert is definately a very happy boy here. He rules the roost and he knows it! Kailey just adores him and they play all the time :lovestruck: Chase ignores him, but at least it's peaceful :shrug:

hazelrunpack
April 10th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Great pics, Chase_Mom! They're all looking mighty fine, fit, and furry! :D Kailey looks so happy with that Kong in her mouth. :dog:

chico2
April 11th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Chase_Mom+Rupert and Kailey,s!!
Does Rupert have little white hairs on his face,or is that just the camera?
From Toonces loving care to you,Rupert is one lucky boy:lovestruck:

Chaser
April 11th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Chase_Mom+Rupert and Kailey,s!!
Does Rupert have little white hairs on his face,or is that just the camera?
From Toonces loving care to you,Rupert is one lucky boy:lovestruck:

He has white under his chin, but the rest is just because he got very shiny. :)

rainbow
April 14th, 2009, 02:19 AM
Chase and Kailey are as gorgeous as ever :lovestruck: and I really love the third pic of Rupert. :cloud9: