Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

a Couple more..

RolandsMom
April 4th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Willis is going to the vet today to see if we can sort his stomach out. The Meow foundation is sending us to a holistic vet :thumbs up which is great. Hopefully they are awesome and can be our new vet for good.

ancientgirl
April 4th, 2009, 03:13 PM
They look so great together. I hope you can get Willis' tummy issues straightened out.:fingerscr

RolandsMom
April 4th, 2009, 03:15 PM
thanks. I will let you know!:)

chico2
April 4th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Those are beautiful pics,of both Roland and Willis,I must again have missed something,did not know there was a problem with Willis.
He looks like a very healthy young kitty.

14+kitties
April 4th, 2009, 06:40 PM
Wonderful pics!! They are looking like they have always been together. I bet Roland is in heaven having a playmate.
Now to get the belly sorted out. Have you tried any good quality canned yet to see how he reacts to that?
Good luck at the vets!! :fingerscr

ancientgirl
April 4th, 2009, 06:50 PM
RM, I've been giving my gang some probiotics. They are supposed to help with digestion. Maybe something like that would help Willis.

RolandsMom
April 4th, 2009, 07:03 PM
thanks everyone. They are great friends and Roland is a lot gentler with Willis now. I guess he is getting the hang of playing with someone half his size. Willis is good at hiding in the night and Roland walks around calling him until I get up and show him where he is :laughing: :lovestruck: silly boy.

14+ I have Evo 95% mostly beef canned. Its Rolands favorite. Chico Willis's stomach hasnt firmed up since he arrived here. So we went to the vet (Willis was a superstar in his carrier!) and he gave Willis some stomach tonic, (metronidazole) some amoxicillan (I asked why and he told me something about balancing out the good and bad bacteria in his intestines) and he has put us on Science diet intestinal health food (wet and dry) just till Willis's stomach settles down. (I told him I want them on high quality no grain food and he said thats great, but lets get the stomach settled and then swich back slowly). He said that he wont test for parasites uless it doesnt get better in a week or so. Now I really dont want to do the Science Diet :yuck: thing but I remember having to do the same for Roland with the Medi cal hypo allergenic and he was fine after that when I changed him over. so its okay for a while. :rolleyes:

TeriM
April 10th, 2009, 12:09 AM
Looks like the boys are good buddys already :lovestruck:. Hope Willis is feeling better :goodvibes:.

hazelrunpack
April 10th, 2009, 09:16 PM
I'll bet the probiotics would help, too, RM. We use them for the dogs and I'm tellin' ya, the poop picture has gotten prettier! :D

I'm so glad they're getting along so well! They sure do look relaxed next to one another. You have such handsome boys. :flirt:

growler~GateKeeper
April 11th, 2009, 01:32 AM
Great pics :cloud9: How is Willis doing now?

Are you sure that's a trained holistic vet? Metronidazole & amoxicillan which are both anti-bacterial infection suppressant drugs and Science Diet :yuck: wouldn't be found anywhere in my Homeopath Vets office :2cents:

Magicwildwolf69
April 11th, 2009, 01:43 AM
what pretty kitties. i love the second pic the wide eyed look from the one laying down. :o sorry don't know which is which hehe

rainbow
April 14th, 2009, 02:35 AM
It looks like your two handsome boys are inseparable now. :cloud9:

How is Willis doing? :fingerscr :goodvibes: