Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The New Addition & All my other furbabies!

momto2
April 4th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Here is a pic of our newest Rattie Rosie, and some pics of the rest of the gang:)
Phoenix & Rosie are both Rat Terriers, Phoenix is going to be 5 this Aug. and Rosie will be 1 on April 26th.
Simba is our white DSH, she is 8 and Ismaelle is our Siamese and she is 13 this year. They are all rescues from all over! LOL

chico2
April 4th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Awww,love the second pic with the 2 kitties and the pup:lovestruck:

mollywog
April 4th, 2009, 05:11 PM
great pics! I have never met a Rat Terrier but they look like cute little things... are they very active/ energetic? Funny, my parents have a Siamese named Simba! But I see thats your DSH's name. :D Thanks for sharing!

momto2
April 4th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Thanks Chico2, that's one of my favs:) They were lined up perfect, for a moment! LOL

Mollywog, Rat Terriers are great lap dogs! They(mine anyways) seem to go through stages, hard playing, chasing etc. for about 30min to an hour, then sleep for a couple. They are basically ready when you are, if you are go, go, go, they won't mind tagging along, and if you feel like being a couch potato, they love to snuggle! They are an awesome breed, although I love all breeds, but these guys have a special place in my heart:)

RolandsMom
April 4th, 2009, 07:05 PM
aww. they look like they are all great friends :cloud9:

claw
April 4th, 2009, 09:36 PM
They're all so adorable. I hope someday when i have my own place that i will have a bunch of fur babies running around.

momto2
April 5th, 2009, 08:06 AM
they certainly are all great friends:) thanks, they are adorable aren't they:lovestruck:

momto2
April 5th, 2009, 08:07 AM
They're all so adorable. I hope someday when i have my own place that i will have a bunch of fur babies running around.

I'm sure you'll have some soon enough:) Thank you for the compliment:D

Mat&Murph
April 5th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Awwww, your furbabies are adorable!!!! Love the pics!!:lovestruck:

angeldogs
April 5th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Nice looking furfamily you have.i like the second with the pup and 2 kitties it is a cute picture.

14+kitties
April 5th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Wonderful pics! Love the names and the second pic as well!!

ancientgirl
April 5th, 2009, 01:05 PM
That first picture of Rosie is adorable. She's definitely posing.:laughing:

Your other furbabies are lovely as well!

momto2
April 5th, 2009, 06:01 PM
That first picture of Rosie is adorable. She's definitely posing.:laughing:

Your other furbabies are lovely as well!

Oh, she is posing, that's for sure:laughing:

Luvmypitgirls
April 9th, 2009, 10:22 PM
omg the ears are priceless!:D

TeriM
April 10th, 2009, 12:57 AM
What a gorgeous fur family :cloud9:.

momto2
April 11th, 2009, 06:37 PM
I think it was the ears that really got me loving this breed! LOL

Thank you so much for all the compliments:)

hazelrunpack
April 11th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Love the tug-of-war on the couch! Our guys don't play on the couch, either. :o :laughing:

Rosie is gorgeous--she just exudes character!--and I love the pic of Phoenix peering out over Simba! Looks like Simba's the biggest of the bunch! :D She and Phoenix are both beautiful kitties! :cloud9:

rainbow
April 14th, 2009, 02:05 AM
What a beautiful fur family you have :lovestruck: and looks like they all get along very well. :cloud9:

The tug-o-war pic on the couch is too cute. :D