Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mike Vick....

Luvmypitgirls
April 3rd, 2009, 09:25 AM
is in court whining that he is bankrupt...(boohoo you sick twisted buttmunch).
Apparently he is now singing the blues, and saying how remorseful he is, I'd like to see some of this remorse, I have yet to see him look let alone sound remorseful.
He has a construction job lined up but wants back in the NFL.
I seriously hope someone, some agency is watching closely, because with how big his fighting ring was I honestly don't think he acted alone, and wouldn't be surprised if other NFL members were involved.

Every time I hear this man's name I look at my girls, and wonder how someone could be so devoid of humanity to do what he did.

I don't care how remorseful he is (and I doubt it's sincere anyway) that man makes me sick.:mad:

Mat&Murph
April 3rd, 2009, 09:45 AM
I hear you!!!!! The man has serious problems and it is not bankrupcy. He is only saying he is remorsful cause he got caught. Did you see the show "Dogtown" where they took some of the "Vick Dogs". I cried my eyes out on what that pig did to those poor animals!!!

Love4himies
April 3rd, 2009, 10:56 AM
I agree, he is only remorseful because he got caught. I don't believe anybody, except with the maturity of the brain, becomes empathetic. He is a :loser: of a human.

Luvmypitgirls
April 3rd, 2009, 12:28 PM
I hear you!!!!! The man has serious problems and it is not bankrupcy. He is only saying he is remorsful cause he got caught. Did you see the show "Dogtown" where they took some of the "Vick Dogs". I cried my eyes out on what that pig did to those poor animals!!!

Yes we seen that episode, my husband and I cried our eyes out too.:sad:
Especially for the female, that he had all the teeth pulled so she couldn't fight when he would hook her up onto the rape stand.
Some say "he's paid his debt to society", perhaps in the legal sense, but there is a huge unpaid debt to the breed he tortured, fought and murdered.
He can never pay that debt, because he is devoid of humanity, substance and a heart.
I believe that God has made a reservation for him in hell, and that gives me great comfort.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound like such a b*tch, I really am a nice person, but this dude has a way of bringing out the ugly in me reserved for ppl that treat animals as dispensable.

Bailey_
April 3rd, 2009, 12:33 PM
I feel totally out of the loop..I think I've been under a rock. Who's Mick Vick and what did he to do dogs?

I'm not even sure I want to know....:sad:

Luvmypitgirls
April 3rd, 2009, 12:40 PM
I feel totally out of the loop..I think I've been under a rock. Who's Mick Vick and what did he to do dogs?

I'm not even sure I want to know....:sad:

Vick, is a former NFL player that had a Pitbull fighting ring that he ran off of one of his properties. He also subjected his dogs to rape stands, beatings, hangings, when one wouldn't perform to his standards he would torture and murder them. Ones that wouldn't fight were used as bait dogs.
Many dogs were found buried throughout the property.
The few that were saved, Peta wanted destroyed claiming they were not suitable or worthy of rehabilitation. Dogtown, and other agencies stepped in and are and have rehabed many of these Pits subjected to Vick's horror show of abuse.

Vick is a piece of *****, that is now trying to reclaim his status in the NFL, and I'm hoping the NFL, will reject this monster.

BenMax
April 3rd, 2009, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=Luvmypitgirls;764660]is in court whining that he is bankrupt...(boohoo you sick twisted buttmunch).
QUOTE]

Buttmunch:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I agree with everyone here of course. He got caught - and of course he is remorseful for getting caught that is.......

Sick Pr*ck!

BenMax
April 3rd, 2009, 12:48 PM
Yes we seen that episode, my husband and I cried our eyes out too.:sad:
Especially for the female, that he had all the teeth pulled so she couldn't fight when he would hook her up onto the rape stand.
Some say "he's paid his debt to society", perhaps in the legal sense, but there is a huge unpaid debt to the breed he tortured, fought and murdered.
He can never pay that debt, because he is devoid of humanity, substance and a heart.
I believe that God has made a reservation for him in hell, and that gives me great comfort.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound like such a b*tch, I really am a nice person, but this dude has a way of bringing out the ugly in me reserved for ppl that treat animals as dispensable.

You are not biacchy at all LMPG - you are human and a great one at that. I agree with you 100%. I read such passion in what you say....I see that you are still so very pained by this.

Bailey_
April 3rd, 2009, 12:51 PM
Vick, is a former NFL player that had a Pitbull fighting ring that he ran off of one of his properties. He also subjected his dogs to rape stands, beatings, hangings, when one wouldn't perform to his standards he would torture and murder them. Ones that wouldn't fight were used as bait dogs.
Many dogs were found buried throughout the property.
The few that were saved, Peta wanted destroyed claiming they were not suitable or worthy of rehabilitation. Dogtown, and other agencies stepped in and are and have rehabed many of these Pits subjected to Vick's horror show of abuse.

Vick is a piece of *****, that is now trying to reclaim his status in the NFL, and I'm hoping the NFL, will reject this monster.

OMG. That makes me sick!!!!!!! How can a person be so cruel? I don't even understand it...can't comprehend it. I hope he rots.

ancientgirl
April 3rd, 2009, 01:07 PM
It's not society who he needed to pay his debt to, it was those dogs he tortured and fought, THAT's who he owed any debt and still owes in my opinion.

I don't care that he's bankrupt. He was making good money, he didn't have to set up that dog fighting ring. It was done because he's a sick :censored::censored::censored::censored:. These guys do that out of this inherent need to feel like big men.

I really hope the NFL keeps this guy off the field.

And I totally agree, he's only sorry he got caught. I've never once heard him say anything about being sorry about what happened to those dogs, or apologize to the dogs or anything. The dogs to him are secondary.

Luvmypitgirls
April 3rd, 2009, 02:22 PM
You are not biacchy at all LMPG - you are human and a great one at that. I agree with you 100%. I read such passion in what you say....I see that you are still so very pained by this.

Yes it pains me deeply, I so love the "bully breeds", and having worked in Pitbull rescue and meeting so many wonderful dogs that have been neglected and abused, it's a subject very close to my heart.
It would pain me no matter what the breed, or animal, however being that these dogs have gotten a bad rap and are so misunderstood it makes it all the more painful for me.
My Abby, was subjected to abuse, and when she curls up with me and gives me a facefull of kisses, knowing that she now trusts me it makes me so happy and so sad at the same time. How many Pitties, just like her, who did nothing bad and only want a home and love and a human face to cover in kisses, were abused or neglected or killed today because of fear and ignorance.:cry:

ahhh yes the waterworks are working now..:sad:..:o

So I will end this post with a thank you BenMax for your kindness, and thank you for your understanding.:2huggers:

kandy
April 3rd, 2009, 06:01 PM
Vick's own father said in an interview that Michael had been fighting dogs since he was young. The father said that he would take care of the injured dogs because Michael would just leave them to bleed and suffer. So this isn't just something he and his buddies decided to do because they had the money. This is something he has been involved with his whole life. Everyone is right - he's only sorry he got caught! I hate to think of the numbers of animals he's caused to suffer and die over his lifetime.

I had hoped that he'd be repeatedly put on a rape stand while in prison. He makes me sick.

ancientgirl
April 3rd, 2009, 06:10 PM
Vick's own father said in an interview that Michael had been fighting dogs since he was young. The father said that he would take care of the injured dogs because Michael would just leave them to bleed and suffer. So this isn't just something he and his buddies decided to do because they had the money.

Oh, so he's been a turd all of his life. There's no rehabilitation there.

Mat&Murph
April 3rd, 2009, 07:01 PM
I have never owned a pit but I believe every dog deserves a chance for for a happy life!!! Mike Vick is a disgusting piece of you know what and I never even heard of rape stands till all this came out. Plus the beatings he gave those poor animals. I look at my guys and think about all the dogs in my life and can't get over how someone could do that to a animal.

Luvmypitgirls
April 4th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Vick's own father said in an interview that Michael had been fighting dogs since he was young. The father said that he would take care of the injured dogs because Michael would just leave them to bleed and suffer. So this isn't just something he and his buddies decided to do because they had the money. This is something he has been involved with his whole life. Everyone is right - he's only sorry he got caught! I hate to think of the numbers of animals he's caused to suffer and die over his lifetime.

I had hoped that he'd be repeatedly put on a rape stand while in prison. He makes me sick.

:sad: Wow, makes it all the more disturbing :sad:

chico2
April 4th, 2009, 04:52 PM
LMPG,I feel exactly the same way,,he did this out of sadistic pleasure,in the most horrific way and I hope he rots somewhere where the sun does not shine:evil:
He can apologize for the rest of his life and it will not undo the harm he did,thank dog for places like Dog-Town at the Best Friends Sanctuary.
The little female just shows how compassionate and forgiving these dogs are and she will live out her life in a wonderful place:lovestruck:
I will never forget evil Michael Vick and I hope nobody does:evil:

Mat&Murph
April 5th, 2009, 09:47 AM
LMPG,I feel exactly the same way,,he did this out of sadistic pleasure,in the most horrific way and I hope he rots somewhere where the sun does not shine:evil:
He can apologize for the rest of his life and it will not undo the harm he did,thank dog for places like Dog-Town at the Best Friends Sanctuary.
The little female just shows how compassionate and forgiving these dogs are and she will live out her life in a wonderful place:lovestruck:
I will never forget evil Michael Vick and I hope nobody does:evil:
Well said!!! Thank dog for the people that didn't give up on those beatiful animals!!

kandy
April 6th, 2009, 03:10 PM
The interview I read also said that Michael and his father parted ways long ago. I wonder if that was because the father could not stomach the fact that his son enjoyed watching those animals suffer? IMO this man will not change. He may stay out of the light in the dog fighting circles, but he has shown that he enjoys this activity and I can't see him giving that up. I would bet that he'll be involved in it in some way, at least behind the scenes.

I am so glad that the majority of the dogs taken from him are being given the chance at a new life - in spite of the 'experts' who argued that the dogs could never be rehabilitated. It's people like him that gives the breed a bad name and created the paranoia that brought about BSL. I've known a few different bully breeds in my life, and not one of them was anything other than a big wiggle butt looking to give kisses.