Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

We failed our foster boy

totallyhip
April 2nd, 2009, 11:17 PM
Hey guys its official....... DH and I have failed with our foster boy, Chewie. I took Chewie to a home visit (meet & greet) a couple of weeks ago. I decided the home wasn't a good fit for Chewbear. On Sunday DH and I went to another meet & greet. Again it wasn't the right home for him. That night DH confessed to me that his heart would break into a million pieces if we gave Chewie away. We both knew it was right. Chewie just seamlessly fit into our family. We are now a 4 dog family!!! Some people think that we might be crazy but man we love our babies
:D

http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/totallyhip32/chewbear-1.jpg

http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/totallyhip32/thegang.jpg

http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/totallyhip32/chewieandhan2.jpg

http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/totallyhip32/chewieandleia.jpg

onster
April 2nd, 2009, 11:26 PM
lol

congrats on ure failed foster!!!!

He is so cute! and so lucky to have you.

I can see by the first picture he had been perfecting the "ure not gonna give me away are u?? " puppy eyes look lol

hazelrunpack
April 3rd, 2009, 12:53 AM
:highfive: Congrats on the new addition, totallyhip! It's obviously a match made in heaven :cloud9:

and hazel doesn't find anything remotely weird in having 4 :D

Bailey_
April 3rd, 2009, 12:56 AM
Beautiful family you have there! :highfive:

growler~GateKeeper
April 3rd, 2009, 01:23 AM
Awww cutie pie :cloud9: Congrats totallyhip & family :highfive:

TeriM
April 3rd, 2009, 03:50 AM
What a cutie :cloud9:.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

angeldogs
April 3rd, 2009, 04:51 AM
Congrats on the new member of your family.he is a cutie.

muggsmom
April 3rd, 2009, 05:59 AM
I can totally see why this was a foster failure, he's so cute!

BTW, does your DH have a brother? I am so jealous you have a man who's heart would break if he gave up one of his dogs, LOL.

Love4himies
April 3rd, 2009, 08:01 AM
I LOVE FOSTER FAILURES :cloud9: :lovestruck:.

Congrats on your new addition. :thumbs up

TacoGrl
April 3rd, 2009, 10:24 AM
LoL! Congrats!

Now it looks like you have to get them a bigger bed...they seemed to have outgrown theirs now! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Chris21711
April 3rd, 2009, 10:40 AM
Congrats on your new permanent member to the family.

A new member to the FF club, expanding by the day :thumbs up

Mat&Murph
April 3rd, 2009, 10:51 AM
Congrats!!!! I love that first pic with the puppy dog eyes!!!! I could never get into fostering!!! I would end up being a FF as well!!!
Your new boy as adorable

ancientgirl
April 3rd, 2009, 01:50 PM
Congratulations! Now you have an even number :D I don't think it's crazy to have 4 dogs. As long as they all get along, and you can handle them both financially and emotionally, then why not?

They all look great!

glasslass
April 3rd, 2009, 03:35 PM
Lucky puppy! Congrats, Chewie, on a job well done! :thumbs up

rainbow
April 3rd, 2009, 03:44 PM
Congratulations :highfive: ....another handsome boy :lovestruck: added to your beautiful bunch. :cloud9:

And, I don't think you'll find anyone here that thinks your crazy for having 4 dogs. :D

BenMax
April 3rd, 2009, 04:18 PM
Congrats!!!! He is one lucky boy!:thumbs up

dmc123
April 3rd, 2009, 06:39 PM
Congrats on that "failure" LOL That is one reason, even if I didn't have all the dogs and cats now, and had more room, I couldn't "foster" I would fall in love and keep them all.

Good luck with your new addition.

Diane

mollywog
April 3rd, 2009, 06:54 PM
congrats!! That is very exciting to hear. I bet you are really happy with your decision (Chewie too!!!!) :party: :highfive:

coppperbelle
April 3rd, 2009, 08:46 PM
Oh man, do I know how you feel. I am fostering a beautiful Golden boy and I have fallen madly head over heals in love with this boy. We have a two dog limit otherwise he would be staying here. This is Finnegan

Tundra_Queen
April 4th, 2009, 12:18 AM
LOL He is adorable!! LOL I think it is wonderful!

totallyhip
April 4th, 2009, 01:36 AM
Thanks guys! WE love him.

Etown_Chick
April 4th, 2009, 06:32 PM
totallyhip,
congrats! No WAY would I have been able to turn away those gorgeous eyes! I think Chewie had your number the moment your door opened to him..heh heh..clever pup!