Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Spring is sprung, the grass is riz...

Etown_Chick
April 2nd, 2009, 09:05 PM
If you're wondering where your dog poo iz....
it's all over the damm park!
UGGGGHHHHHH!!!! OOOOoooOOOooo humans are disgusting creatures. How can they not pick up after themselves when the park offers free bags, all over the place! Garbage cans everywhere...ooOooOOoo it's groooossss!

Ok rant is over. Some of my regular crew are so ticked they've started picking up the 'leavings' in a plastic bag and tying it to the antennas of the owner's car. YEs we know what they drive, they do this every ))@#($#) day....sigh...humans! lol

Jim Hall
April 2nd, 2009, 09:20 PM
cool excellent idea

Luvmypitgirls
April 3rd, 2009, 10:19 AM
If you're wondering where your dog poo iz....
it's all over the damm park!
UGGGGHHHHHH!!!! OOOOoooOOOooo humans are disgusting creatures. How can they not pick up after themselves when the park offers free bags, all over the place! Garbage cans everywhere...ooOooOOoo it's groooossss!

Ok rant is over. Some of my regular crew are so ticked they've started picking up the 'leavings' in a plastic bag and tying it to the antennas of the owner's car. YEs we know what they drive, they do this every ))@#($#) day....sigh...humans! lol

Ugh! I hate it when ppl don't pick up after their dogs, not only is it disgusting, but it's so unhealthy for other dogs that frequent dog parks.
I commend you and your regular crew for picking up other ppl's dog droppings.
Don't these lazy pet owners that don't clean up after their pets realize that at some point dog parks will vanish because municipalities will eventually say enough is enough.
Thankfully there are ppl like you and your crew that care enough :highfive:

kiara
April 3rd, 2009, 11:50 AM
This problem exists everywhere and it really is disgusting. I have a better idea on how to deter them, call the police immediately. Getting a ticket would for sure stop them next time.

Etown_Chick
April 3rd, 2009, 07:18 PM
Cops won't do anything, bylaw won't do anything....we've tried. On the first w/e of May we have Dog Park Cleanup Day across the city - all of use who DO give a damm will be out there. Luvmypitgrls is right. If we don't do it, the parks will go away.