Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Yorkie! Lives in Toronto.

George106
August 7th, 2004, 02:47 AM
I live in Toronto. Work sometimes long days. I can't afford to send George to doggie daycare everyday. I am looking for someone who might be interested in co-parenting. George is wonderful and I am willing to take on all the financial responsibility. However, I am not wealthy and can't afford to spend lots on a dog walker etc. He is a 4 year old yorkie who is toilet trained (paper and outside), is not aggressive and does some tricks. He is very gentle with everyone including kids. At the doggie daycare he plays with both big and small dogs. I am just looking for someone who would enjoy the company during the day. I don't want to loose George. A senior would be ideal who lives in the Bloor West area willing to be with George sometimes. Any suggestions on what else I could do is welcomed.

BigDog
August 7th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Hi,
we live at Younge&Eglinton, we like dogs (thinking about adopting a dog one day) and don't have kids or pets now.
I don't work and have a lot of time, so if you want to drop off your yorkie from time to time - we would love to spend time with him. there are a lot of dogs in our neighborhood, including yorkies, so he could play with them on walks if he likes that.
if interested - pls e-mail me to bigdog@webua.com.
would love to see pics of your boy if possible.