Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few random shots from yesterday

ancientgirl
April 2nd, 2009, 09:14 AM
Kiska and Maks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%206/007-1.jpg

Ay me hardees! Vlad the Feared, Pirate extraordinaire!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%206/009-1.jpg

Czari's other favorite spot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%206/010-1.jpg

Love4himies
April 2nd, 2009, 09:27 AM
:laughing: Kiska blends into Maks, can't tell where Kiska ends.

I can't believe the difference in Czarina, it looks like she has lived there all her life. :thumbs up

You will to tell some of us who is the pirate :o, cause, unless Oksana and Vlad are right beside each other, I can't tell the difference. :o

ancientgirl
April 2nd, 2009, 09:32 AM
:laughing: Kiska blends into Maks, can't tell where Kiska ends.

I can't believe the difference in Czarina, it looks like she has lived there all her life. :thumbs up

You will to tell some of us who is the pirate :o, cause, unless Oksana and Vlad are right beside each other, I can't tell the difference. :o

I noticed that about Kiska after I saw the picture downloaded. It's pretty cool.

Czari has really made herself home.:D

Sorry about that:o I always assume others will know who is who. It's Vlad. An easy way to tell them apart is, his head is a little rounder than hers, and her little face is slightly more defined. I think her features are slightly Siamese looking.

Jim Hall
April 2nd, 2009, 10:52 AM
lol well czarina has certainly taken to the pampered kitty life does she ever get the urge to go out?

ancientgirl
April 2nd, 2009, 10:57 AM
Jim, she approaches the door when I come home, and when I lock the door in the evening with the chain and the bottom lock, she comes with me and I wonder if she's thinking I'm going to open the door to let her out.

But there are times when I'm locking up and she just stands at the gate, and when I walk away from the door she runs back into the room, sort of like, "you aren't letting me out there again.":shrug:

I do know that when I get company and there is a knock on the door she runs up the stairs. I've also had the two maintenance guys in so they could say hi to her, and she's run from both of them. So I wonder if she recognizes them as being from her outdoor life and maybe she thinks they are coming for her.:shrug:

I really wish I know. Regardless, she is quite comfortable. Comes running for treats, is sitting at her spot before I even put her food down. She sleeps right against me and butts at my hand so I can pet her while she's sitting on my lap.

Ideally I'd like to think she's no longer interested in her former life.:D

14+kitties
April 2nd, 2009, 01:07 PM
Wonderful pics! Love the one showing Kiska's orange leg. I had to do a double take to see what parts belonged to who(m). Vlad the Mighty looks very menacing with his pearly whites showing. Czari is looking very comfy on top of her bed too. Sooooo......... I guess Oskana isn't here because she has her birthday thread? :rolleyes: :p

I would think Czari has been inside long enough that she has forgotten more than she remembers of her outside life. The going to the door wouldn't necessarily be to let her out. It may be just curiousity. :shrug:

ancientgirl
April 2nd, 2009, 01:14 PM
Wonderful pics! Love the one showing Kiska's orange leg. I had to do a double take to see what parts belonged to who(m). Vlad the Mighty looks very menacing with his pearly whites showing. Czari is looking very comfy on top of her bed too. Sooooo......... I guess Oskana isn't here because she has her birthday thread? :rolleyes: :p

I would think Czari has been inside long enough that she has forgotten more than she remembers of her outside life. The going to the door wouldn't necessarily be to let her out. It may be just curiousity. :shrug:

Thanks. That picture of Kiska and Maks is neat, especially when you have to sort of look to figure out which part belongs to who.:laughing:

I think for Halloween I should get Vlad a little pirate cap.:laughing:

I hope she just think of that time outside very little. I actually just hope she doesn't even remember it. I'm not sure how cats memories work.:shrug: She's adapted so well, you would never know she was ever an outdoor cat. She's got her little idiosyncrasies, but they all do. I don't think I'll ever be able to cut her nails myself, or pick her up like the others, or hold her for medication or to just wipe her butt like I tried to do the other day. But maybe after some time she'll mellow out a little more. You never know.

Luvmypitgirls
April 2nd, 2009, 02:01 PM
Ancient, your :cat:'s are adorable!:cloud9:

I also want to comment on the chair in the first pic, I have to say...omg I love it! Do you know how old it is or who the manufacturer of the chair is?

One of my hobbies is refinishing furniture and antiques, and I gotta say I'd love to get my hands on dat dere chair!:D

ancientgirl
April 2nd, 2009, 02:20 PM
Ancient, your :cat:'s are adorable!:cloud9:

I also want to comment on the chair in the first pic, I have to say...omg I love it! Do you know how old it is or who the manufacturer of the chair is?

One of my hobbies is refinishing furniture and antiques, and I gotta say I'd love to get my hands on dat dere chair!:D

Thanks, I think they are pretty darned adorable too!

The story of that chair, or chairs, as I have two is interesting. When my boss and his partner and I moved from this old building we were in, we found this really neat space. The office belonged to this old gentleman, who actually owns the building. It's a Spanish style decor, as many of the buildings in this part of the city. He rented us the space and told us we could have the chairs and this small table that has a marble top. Neither my boss or his partner liked the chairs, so my boss asked me if I wanted them.

:laughing: I was like, are you kidding me? Hell yes! I always loved that style of furniture, and these chairs are incredibly comfortable. I have no clue how old they may be, but they've got some years on them, that much I know. That weekend my dad helped me bring them home. They are two of my favorite things that I have.

Mat&Murph
April 2nd, 2009, 03:45 PM
Love the Pics!!!! :cloud9: They are sooo sweet!!! My favorit is the pirate pic. Vlad has that look Puuuuurrrrrrrfect!!! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
April 2nd, 2009, 03:50 PM
Love the Pics!!!! :cloud9: They are sooo sweet!!! My favorit is the pirate pic. Vlad has that look Puuuuurrrrrrrfect!!! :lovestruck:

LOL, I've noticed those pictures I catch at the end of a yawn are pretty funny. The second I saw it I knew it had pirate all over it. :laughing:

glasslass
April 3rd, 2009, 01:42 AM
HARRR!!:laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack
April 3rd, 2009, 02:08 AM
Vlad makes a mighty debonair Pirate Extraordinaire! :thumbs up

When I looked at that pic of Kiska and Max, it looked to me like Max's orange was taking over his sis :laughing: I had never before realized that it was catching! :p

ancientgirl
April 3rd, 2009, 08:45 AM
HARRR!!:laughing::laughing:

:laughing::laughing:I love it! Thanks. I was thinking about doing that.

Hazel, it does look like his color is running on to her.