Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Animatch

coppperbelle
April 1st, 2009, 05:53 PM
Anyone here work with Animatch? Last week they picked up two dogs and I would like to know if they have any more information on them as I also picked up a dog from the same surrender.

Margo Kram
April 1st, 2009, 06:51 PM
Oh yeah, obviously. Just looked at where you're from.

I haven't worked with them directly but have heard good things about them from a few others who have. What was your experience with them?

coppperbelle
April 1st, 2009, 07:36 PM
They are a great group but I want some information about two dogs they picked up last week.

Bina
April 1st, 2009, 09:10 PM
Do you want the general e-mail addy or phone number?
On second thought, I will just pm them to you.

kiara
April 2nd, 2009, 12:04 PM
Great rescue group with a good reputation, call Helen at 450-452-0321 They are in Ile Perrot, Quebec

Bina
April 2nd, 2009, 12:41 PM
The mailing address is still in Ile Perrot, but several years ago they moved to bigger accomodations.

coppperbelle
April 2nd, 2009, 04:33 PM
Thanks, I got my answer.

HelenNutmeg
April 2nd, 2009, 08:10 PM
They are in Les Cedres Quebec.. and yes they are a good rescue I just was at the Hudson Pet Fair with them saturday.. My table was next to greyhound rescue and Animatch

cell
April 2nd, 2009, 09:13 PM
any chance that a pet fair will happen on the island? I wanted to go to the Hudson one but no transit goes that way

Bina
April 2nd, 2009, 09:42 PM
any chance that a pet fair will happen on the island? I wanted to go to the Hudson one but no transit goes that way

There are various adoption clinics and activities on the island throughout the year.
For example, the Animatch walk-a-thon is being held in Beaconsfield Memorial Park this year.