Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Woofstock 2009

Winston
April 1st, 2009, 11:04 AM
Woofstock 2009

I thought I would start a thread for anyone interested in stopping by the Woofstockk festival in Toronto this June. It is on June 13, 14 in the St Lawrence Market area of Toronto.

Its a great time and many people from last year could tell ya all about it. Along with the Woofstock festival it is combined with an event called the Rescue Me Walkathon. This walkathon is a critical part of many rescues ability to continue rescuing animals in need.

There are many many rescues particpating from all types of breeds. I encourage anyone that would like to join in the walkathon to take a look at a group that they may be able to help raise some money for.

I will be walking for the German Shepherd Rescue Toronto so if anyone is interested in that group they can let me know. Shortly on the website there will be pledge forms available for people to download if they would like to participate in that. Other than that it is a great day and lots of fun. I have never seen so many doggies in my life.

Maybe a few folks could get together and come down for a visit (like those Montreal'rs!! Marko can you drive the bus this year?

Links

www.woofstock.ca
www.k9rescueme.com

Approved by Admins

BenMax
April 1st, 2009, 11:17 AM
I would love to participate since many of my rescue contacts are there. I would love to see them once again as everything is done over the wire. Please count me in...

Thanks so much.

Masha
April 1st, 2009, 11:40 AM
Do you know if the German Shepherd rescue is looking for volunteers? If they are, please pm me with their info.. thanks

Winston
April 1st, 2009, 12:11 PM
Yes we are! If you are interested you could send an email to info@gsrt.net. We can always use volunteers to help out! If you need any other info please feel free to PM Sylvie or me (Winston) and we can look into it for you. Their website is www.gsrt.net.

Cindy

Stacer
April 1st, 2009, 04:04 PM
I think this year we'll be checking out Woofstock with Skylar. Last year we had just got her and she was quite the handful so we didn't bother going.

Winston
April 1st, 2009, 04:08 PM
Awe Stacer I cant wait to meet Skylar! To see how far she has come is going to be sooo wonderful! Is she good with other doggies? cause theres an awful lot of doggies there!

Chaser
April 1st, 2009, 07:24 PM
I will be there to volunteer at the GSRT booth :thumbs up - not sure which day though. Will need to co-ordinate with Winston and Sylvie.

Kailey will not be attending...she's doing better but would be absolutely terrified of all that chaos. I don't think she'll ever be able to handle a situation like that. I'm up in the air on bringing Chase. He loves everyone and everything....but so much he can hardly contain himself and may be a royal pain in the @$$ and not settle for me. :shrug:

Winston - I will sponsor you for the walkathon. Will talk once you have more details and I see you next.

Winston
April 1st, 2009, 07:43 PM
Thanks so much! and we do appreciate the help! its a busy 2 days!! I felt the same way about bringing Winston! ask Sylvie ! but he has been awesome both times! he certainly is different when he goes almost as if its a bit overwhelming to see so many people and dogs but once he was there and had a good sniff around he was great! I am hoping the pledge forms are available soon so that we have some time to get sponsers!

Youll have a blast! its a fun filled day of DOGGIES!! of all kinds...:thumbs up

breeze
April 1st, 2009, 07:52 PM
It was so much fun last year with alsan,grace,meg and peaches and her friend, marko and meeting you and winston and angeldog
so many dogs and people!!!!!!

I wish I could make it this year :sad: but sadly i won't be able to..:sad::sad:

Chris21711
April 2nd, 2009, 08:46 AM
I'm hoping Ethel will trundle down there with me this year. I was suppose to go last year but my friends son took ill and had to go to the clinic.

We won't be bringing any of the dogs though, the Bassets will want to smell everything and everybody, Iggy is being a bit naughty with other dogs right now and is going back to school and Cocoa is just too old for a long day, come to think of it maybe I am too :laughing:

muggsmom
April 2nd, 2009, 11:01 AM
I've never been, but I would love to go! If I can make it, I definitely won't be bringing Muggs. Leash aggression + thousands of dogs = BIG TROUBLE!

MommaKat
April 2nd, 2009, 11:41 AM
I would love to go but I live fairly far away. We don't have anything like that where I am, so it would be so much fun. I wonder if Hubby would let just me and the Puppy go, Maggie probably couldn't go because she hates going anywhere in the summer, but I think Sparks could handle it . Hmm , I will let you know :D .

Mat&Murph
April 2nd, 2009, 02:52 PM
Sounds like alot of fun!!!!! The boys would love it!!! Mybe if it is not too hot for them

LooneyBoone
April 2nd, 2009, 03:16 PM
I've never been to it before but it has always sounded like fun.

If I do go I doubt I'll bring Boone, I think all of that would completely freak him out. Unless he gets a bit better wth his fear aggression anyways or I decide to buy him a muzzle and attempt to make it as positive as possible for him as well as get him some socialzation which is what I was told to do. So it'll probably just be Drifter.

Stacer
April 2nd, 2009, 03:43 PM
Awe Stacer I cant wait to meet Skylar! To see how far she has come is going to be sooo wonderful! Is she good with other doggies? cause theres an awful lot of doggies there!

She's a bit leash aggressive, but she seems to get desensitized pretty quickly when there's alot going on. We figure we'll bring her down and if it's not working out we'll just go for a nice walk somewhere and visit some friends.

Winston
April 2nd, 2009, 06:22 PM
I think for the most part it is probably a bit overwhelming for most dogs cause there are so many doggies and so much to sniff! The great thing is if its hot they will have water bowls everywhere, along with wash down stations for doggies. Last year it was so humid that they were walking around with hoses to ensure no doggies were overheated! :thumbs up The set is really done well and everyone gets along!

Anyone that was there last year want to take a guess at how many doggies there were?

angeldogs
April 2nd, 2009, 08:54 PM
Were hoping to go again this year.not sure if we will take the dogs.jag has is vest so we might take him if we go.if it's to hot we will leave ginger at home in the a/c

Winston
May 6th, 2009, 04:37 PM
bump bump

MommaKat
May 6th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Hehe I was going to Bump it today too. I found out some good news and Blah news. Hubby and I will be in Toronto just before Woofstock but I think we're heading home the day of or the Day after it starts :sad:

Anyways the good news is we will be in Toronto so if anyone wants to meet up or :lightbulb: maybe, for those of you who are doing booths I could drop off a donation for your organization somewhere or help out somehow? Just let me know here or PM me if there is a way I could help out :shrug::D

Winston
May 6th, 2009, 06:38 PM
MommaKat I will be at the German Shepherd Rescue Toronto Booth on both days so come on by! Depending on when your coming by you may be able to meet my boy Winston too! I bring him the day of the walkathon so we can raise money for the rescue! I think he enjoys it to with all the doggies and smells around! :D I hope some of the Montreal crew will be coming down for a visit again that would be awesome!

I tried to get Marko to drive a big a$# bus down but not sure if he is willing! :D

They sell lots of dog and cats stuff! I always get my clippers there and some of the stuff they sell is really neat! Its like a mini exhibition for pets!

Its a great day and lets hope the weather is good! Last year sure was a HOT one! :thumbs up

Hope to see you there!

Cindy

Stacer
May 6th, 2009, 07:04 PM
We're looking forward to it. Hopefully alot of members will go and we can all meet. That would be pretty cool.

hazelrunpack
May 6th, 2009, 07:34 PM
And for those of us too far away to attend, I hope you're all bringing cameras again this year :fingerscr

:D

JennieV
May 7th, 2009, 12:19 PM
It sounds like a blast and I will do all I can to attend. The problem is that if I am going alone, I will not be driving, and if I am not driving - I will not be bringing Sparky..He would be great, its just the travel part.

Soooo...right now, I am trying to convince hubby to drive down..LOL

Other idea would be if any MTL members wish to go, we could all pitch in and rent a bigger vehicle. More drivers - easier. We could leave Friday evening, come back Sunday evening. We could pick up people on the way, if need be (L4H??) Just throwing it out there.

Winston, how is the parking situation at the event?

Anyways, right now, I cannot commit, but hoping to be there!

Stacer
May 7th, 2009, 06:32 PM
St. Lawrence Market is right down town Toronto, so you'll more than likely have to find a Green P parking lot, or if you're lucky you might be able to find some free street parking (unlikely though)

here's a link to a map of the area including pay parking lots. http://www.woofstock.ca/ini.html

SolaMio
May 7th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Sooo jealous of those of you going :D

I live in NS which is a bit too far to travel, but also I'm not sure how Sola and Luna would do with so many dogs on leash, they both have some leash aggression issues we are dealing with. As someone already mentioned, leash aggression and so many dogs... Not great for us unfortunately. :rolleyes:

Have fun though!!! :thumbs up

Chaser
May 25th, 2009, 07:25 PM
I will be at the GSRT Inc. booth on Sunday the 14th. Unfortunately with no dogs...it would just be too much for my two!

BeagleMum
May 26th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Oh man, I have wanted to go to this for years!!!

Winston
May 26th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Beaglemom! your not that far away! Come on down and make a weekend of it!

Chris21711
May 26th, 2009, 09:12 AM
I checked with Ethel yesterday and her and the b/f are going, not sure which day though, weather will help with that decision.

I told them I was tagging along, that I will go my merry way when we get there, her response "why, are you going to see some of your cronies from pets" :laughing:.....That's my plan :clown:

Winston
May 26th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Thats too funny Chris cause alot of us are just youngins! :D

Is she bring Izzy?

Chris21711
May 26th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Thats too funny Chris cause alot of us are just youngins! :D

Hey, you saying I'm not :laughing:.....j/k

Is she bring Iggy?

She would like to, but he is going through a phase (we hope) of being a bit snappy with other dogs, she would have to muzzle him....

I would like to take one of the Bassets', but I'm not sure about that, I think Reb would be befuddled (it doesn't take much) and Skip would probably love it, but he can be a bit of a handful when he gets excited and is really strong on a harness.

Masha
May 26th, 2009, 09:47 AM
I will be at the GSRT booth both days. It will be nice to meet some people from pets.ca :)

For those of you that have already done this last year, what were your days like (what did you spend the day doing at the booth....) ?

Winston
May 26th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Hey Masha! thats so great! I cant wait to meet up with ya!

basically the point of Woofstock for us is to raise some needed funds for the rescue animals BUT the biggest thing is the get the GSRT name out there and to as many people as possible. We are always in need of fosters or adopters!

we do have quite a few people who come with general GSD questions! we have a few people that come with training questions!

we hand out information about the group..

generally its a great day and lots of doggies to see!

it also gives Sylvie and I a break because we end up doing both days at the booth and they are long days! basically 6am to 6pm...

:thumbs up

Chaser
May 26th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Looking forward to meeting you there Masha! Sounds like we'll be relieving Winston and Sylvie together :thumbs up

Even though I can't actually bring her I'll have to bring some of my cutest pics of Kailey.....maybe telling her story will break a few hearts and sway some people into considering foster or adoption! It will be neat to tell people about our experience of rescuing her and all the amazing help we got from GSRT. :)

Winston
May 26th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Chasesmom! awesome idea! BEFORE AND AFTER pics would be great to show! Especially since your girl has come sooo far!

Chasesmom if you cant bring your guys you could complete a pledge sheet and Winston could walk for you on behalf of Kailey!!! :D

masha will you be bringing that gorgeous doggy in your avatar? Jermy right?

Masha
May 26th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Jermy will have to stay home this time... We are working with him on getting him comfotable with all doggies, but he is not quite there yet... there are still dogs that get him going, but maybe next year he will be all ready :)

Chaser
May 26th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Chasesmom! awesome idea! BEFORE AND AFTER pics would be great to show! Especially since your girl has come sooo far!

I can definately do that - maybe her story will inspire some people. :)

Chasesmom if you cant bring your guys you could complete a pledge sheet and Winston could walk for you on behalf of Kailey!!! :D

This year we are just planning on giving you and Winston a pledge, with the goal of Chase doing the walk on behalf of Kailey next year (maybe at age 3 he'll be a little less excitable....hopefully!)

Is there a deadline for donations???? We'll have to connect if you need it before June 14th.

aslan
May 26th, 2009, 02:10 PM
So are we making arrangements again this year to meet up somewhere or are we just gonna stalk the others at the GSRT booth. Probably end up there anyway, with or without the fuzzbutts. Start really bugging the Montreal crowd now to come out and play.

Mat&Murph
May 26th, 2009, 03:23 PM
hopefully it won' be too hot and I can bring the boys to meet everyone!!! Plus it will be easy to find everyone. lol

Chaser
May 26th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Muahaha....we'll make the GSRT booth the meeting spot so it can get lots of attention! Everyone else will want to know what the fuss is about and come over to check it out. :evil: :laughing:

aslan
May 26th, 2009, 03:30 PM
especially with M&M and her two LARGE puppers there. What shift you working the booth chase-mom. Got to meet Winston last year so i could hunt her down in the crowd. Be nice to get to meet you and Masha too. Gotta kick her butt for stealing my trophy.

Mat&Murph
May 26th, 2009, 03:35 PM
The boys get attention any where they stand Just tell me where to go :laughing:

Chaser
May 26th, 2009, 03:37 PM
especially with M&M and her two LARGE puppers there. What shift you working the booth chase-mom. Got to meet Winston last year so i could hunt her down in the crowd. Be nice to get to meet you and Masha too. Gotta kick her butt for stealing my trophy.

I'll be there with Winston and Sylvie all day on the Sunday....don't know exactly what times I'll be at the booth, but I expect to spend the better part of the day there, aside from bathroom breaks and buying presents for my puppers. I'm sure we'll manage to meet :)

Chaser
May 26th, 2009, 03:39 PM
The boys get attention any where they stand Just tell me where to go :laughing:

Exxxcelllllent.....

Stacer
May 26th, 2009, 03:39 PM
count us in for meeting some place.

chico2
May 26th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun,how about I bring the cats,they don't mind leashes:laughing:
If at all possible I'll try to talk hubby in to going,I HATE driving in Toronto:yell:

Winston
May 26th, 2009, 04:10 PM
We are hoping to ge the same spot as last year! Its got a bit of shade and its right near the johnny on the spots! (tons of them so no one worry! and they have sinks in them!)

Maybe once we know who all will be there as we get closer to the date then narrow down a spot to meet!

Angeldogs are you coming again this year! cant wait to give Jag a big kiss!

Okay I gotta figure out a way to get the Montrealers in on this one? Aslan did you say Benmax had a big van? :D

aslan
May 26th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun,how about I bring the cats,they don't mind leashes:laughing:
If at all possible I'll try to talk hubby in to going,I HATE driving in Toronto:yell:

If hubby doesn't want to go you can always stop here and get a ride in with us.:D

aslan
May 26th, 2009, 04:17 PM
LOL, technically no she doesn't have a big van Winston, she rents one. She might be open to bribery.

Winston
May 26th, 2009, 04:20 PM
OMG no Chico dont bring the kitties ! unless of course they are open to about 50,000 dogs?

Bribery eh? hmm how many pets would she have to leave? hmm is there a Mister BM? :D

aslan
May 26th, 2009, 04:28 PM
But Chico2 could bring Bailey with her instead of the kitties. As for BM nope no mr.BM.

King
May 26th, 2009, 05:46 PM
I am soooo looking forward to this. I just registered for the walk hopefully my friends and family will pull through for me. I wanted to do this last year but King wasen't ready yet he was to young but I think he can do it now.

Winston
May 26th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Thats Awesome King! the doggies really have a blast! The water fountain is the biggest hit it seems! One big water fountain and lots of doggies jumping around and having a grand ole time!

Lots to see!, lots of good food! some really great gift ideas and neat things to buy! OMG doggie clothes! well theres tons! lots of samples. Oh some nice collars and leash's pretty much everything doggie! I always buy a new set of clippers when I am there.

Chris21711
May 27th, 2009, 09:08 AM
I'm not sure which day we are going....can some of you say which day you anticipate going...I can recognize some folks and some pets, but not all.

If you see an old biddie that looks like this....it'sme http://www.pic4ever.com/images/hippie7.gif

aslan
May 27th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Hey Chris we are more than likely going down both days. The odds on actually spotting someone in the crowd are pretty slim. For those that have cell phones we could give each other our numbers and just call when we can meet that day.

breeze
May 27th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Hey Chris we are more than likely going down both days. The odds on actually spotting someone in the crowd are pretty slim. For those that have cell phones we could give each other our numbers and just call when we can meet that day.

or just go around yelling out there screen names :D:D:D

Chris21711
May 27th, 2009, 10:09 AM

That sounds cool, Ethel told me I have to take a cell 'cos we are gonna be splitting up when we get there.

That's a good idea Breeze........I'll take my Megaphone with me :cool:

aslan
May 27th, 2009, 10:12 AM

I think that was a special gift only Marko would try in downtown Toronto/:eek:

Mat&Murph
May 27th, 2009, 10:16 AM
LOL I just had a visual of 30 ppl running around yelling screen names and someone calling the men in white coats after us!!! :laughing: Marko is easy Just yell POLO. Cell phones are great for this, mybe we will actually find eachother.

aslan
May 27th, 2009, 10:18 AM
M&M i seriously think you would be the ONLY member that even in that crowd we would be able to find.:laughing:

Mat&Murph
May 27th, 2009, 10:21 AM
LOL I am easy to find!! Just look for the trail of drool!! :laughing:

free
May 27th, 2009, 11:18 AM
hey if we get down with beau he will be easy to spot. an airedale totally shaved down not usual.

Sylvie
May 29th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Thank you everyone that has volunteered to help at the GSRT booth.

We will have a great time. Lots of volunteers, so that means we will have time to talk and shop. :laughing:

Everyone else, please take the time to stop and say hi and guess the number of doggie treats in the jar. It would be nice if someone from pets.ca could win the basket filled with doggie presents. :thumbs up

See you all there.

Sylvia

aslan
May 29th, 2009, 10:04 AM
So does this mean i get to meet you this year? We will probably do the same we did last year, all the handout goodies we get got dropped off to the shelter not too far from us.

Winston
May 29th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Aslan mf Sylvie was their last year too! where were you? no I think she was too busy to get away from the booth!

Sylvie
May 29th, 2009, 10:10 AM
You bet Aslan, love to meet you. :thumbs up I know what you mean by the handouts, we did the same thing. I felt like a doggy Santa, :laughing:as I handed out all the goodies to co-workers for their dogs. We don't use any of the things ourselves, but someone can always use it.

aslan
May 29th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Aslan mf Sylvie was their last year too! where were you? no I think she was too busy to get away from the booth!

But but i was at your booth, that's where i met you and winston and angeldogs and jag. I brought breeze and mastifflover and libby and meg and marko and yeah them.

Masha
May 29th, 2009, 10:23 AM
My sister will be coming out to volunteer at the GSRT booth on saturday as well :) I am looking forwrd to this, should be fun!! :)

Winston
May 29th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Yes you were standing right on front of the GSRT booth! Dont you remember when we first met I thought Grace was a dog of yours and it was your other half??? :laughing::laughing: OMG that was funny!

Sylvie was a little shyer last year! but I wont let her be this year!

OMG we are gonna have so much help we wont know what to do!! just kidding! :thumbs up

Any luck on the Montrealers yet?

aslan
May 29th, 2009, 11:04 AM
We wont mention to grace about being one of the dogs, the boys don't bite but she might.

Hopefully spay central contacts us soon so we can snip qman and bring him with us.

And LP is a no due to sidewalk festival, Benmax is a maybe last i heard depends on her daughter, still working on jennieV.

Chris21711
May 29th, 2009, 11:37 AM
We wont mention to grace about being one of the dogs, the boys don't bite but she might.

Hopefully spay central contacts us soon so we can snip qman and bring him with us.

How long have you been waiting to hear from them Aslan, Ethel told me this morning that they are really busy....but I think they should at least contact peeps.

aslan
May 29th, 2009, 11:40 AM
my first call to them was right before i went to FG's in january, i called again when i got home from LP's the first time, soooo late April and DM called for me a couple weeks ago thinking they had an issue with longdistance and DM was gonna do a 3 way call, still nothing. The one here, you can't even leave a message as the machine is always full. Anywhere else we're getting quotes well over $500. because hims is a big boy.

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 03:25 PM
I told them I was tagging along, that I will go my merry way when we get there, her response "why, are you going to see some of your cronies from pets" :laughing:.....That's my plan :clown:

But, I won't be there. :yell:

I'll be looking forward to LOTS of pics though. :goodvibes:

Chaser
May 29th, 2009, 05:26 PM
But, I won't be there. :yell:

I'll be looking forward to LOTS of pics though. :goodvibes:

Since I won't have a dog attached to me :sad: I promise to take lots of pictures for you!

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Thanks CM :thumbs up

ssshhhh .....make sure you get some with Chris. :D

Chris21711
May 29th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks CM :thumbs up

ssshhhh .....make sure you get some with Chris. :D

Fat Chance 52643

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 06:50 PM
:laughing: When I noticed you had posted I said to myself "I bet she posted my Bart mooner". :D

aslan
May 29th, 2009, 06:59 PM
don't forget i'll be there with a camera too, muaaaaah

Chris21711
May 29th, 2009, 07:03 PM
:laughing: When I noticed you had posted I said to myself "I bet she posted my Bart mooner". :D

You are Psychic old girl :D

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 07:04 PM

I was hoping I could count on you. :evil: :thumbs up :D

aslan
May 29th, 2009, 07:05 PM
I was hoping I could count on you. :evil: :thumbs up :D

I do recall asking you for a pic of you a long time ago too tho

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 07:08 PM
I do recall asking you for a pic of you a long time ago too tho

So does that mean you're bribing me now? :p

aslan
May 29th, 2009, 07:09 PM
So does that mean you're bribing me now? :p

Nope just reminding you for my private photo album.:D

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Nope just reminding you for my private photo album.:D

:eek: Now that scares me. :D

aslan
May 29th, 2009, 07:14 PM
lol, now now, i'm not the one cyber squeezing your safe with me. Just like to put a face to my friends.

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Well, I may surprise you one day but only if Chris posts a pic of herself first. :D

meg4050
June 4th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Count me in!! I've moved since last year so that meeting place is out... but there are lot of other options!

It was so much fun last year with alsan,grace,meg and peaches and her friend, marko and meeting you and winston and angeldog
so many dogs and people!!!!!!

I wish I could make it this year :sad: but sadly i won't be able to..:sad::sad:

Don't forget Peanut ;)

Shall I make cookies again?? :laughing:

aslan
June 4th, 2009, 07:10 PM
hey meg, sounds like most of us are going on saturday. How bout the booth Winstorn and sylvie and that are manning. might be a good place to meet. or do you have another idea.

and of course you have to make cookies, i didn't get any last time.

Stacer
June 6th, 2009, 01:26 PM
I think saturday is the day DH, Skylar and I are planning to go. Where is Winston's booth going to be located?

Winston
June 6th, 2009, 02:18 PM
SXtacer were you at Woofstock last year? If so we are trying to get the same spot as last year! Depends on who gets there first!

If I remember correctly we were on the corner of Scott Street? does that sound familier? by the designated entrance? there was a timmies right there!

hope this helps

meg4050
June 7th, 2009, 11:51 AM
hey meg, sounds like most of us are going on saturday. How bout the booth Winstorn and sylvie and that are manning. might be a good place to meet. or do you have another idea.

and of course you have to make cookies, i didn't get any last time.

That's because a certian someone ate them all :rolleyes:

That sounds good! It will be chaotic down there so that spot is as best as any! Looks like I'm also dogsitting Indie that weekend so I can probably bring her along! yay! She gets a little anxious downtown sometimes so I'll see how she is on our walks and then decide!

Chaser
June 7th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Boo....I can only come on Sunday so I think I'll be missing most of the pets.ca members :sad:

DH-to-be is volunteering his paramedic services at a racetrack all day Saturday so I need to be home with the puppers.

Winston
June 7th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Hey folks if we are gonna meet up I have to do it before 2pm. I have to volunteer at the registration booth from 2-6pm...other than that Sylvie and I will be at the booth both days...:thumbs up

King
June 8th, 2009, 04:51 AM
I am soo looking forward to this I downloaded the pledge form and got a few pledges from co-workers I am surprised they did most of them are scrugges involves no food for them lol. Anyways I would love to come both days but can only afford one and that is Sunday for the walk, I do hope King holds up okay I know he can do the walk, I just don't want to scare him I am sure he will do fine he is scared at first then wants to go and see everyone including other dogs then when a dog does come over he lays down.

Winston
June 11th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Marko are you coming this year?

King there are thousands of doggies so your guy will be laying down all day! :D Dont worry I always thought Winston would be a goof and so far he has been a really good boy!

See you there!

Sylvie
June 11th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Hey, looking forward to meeting everyone this weekend. I will be the old gal with all the young chicks working around me. :laughing::laughing:

King, if it is too much for King,:eek: bring him to the booth and let him hang out with the people. But I must warn you we have been known to kidnap the cute ones. :D

Mat&Murph
June 11th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Me and the droolies are all excited for saturday!!! See you guys there!!!

Winston
June 11th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Ya ya she aint no old broad thats for sure! shes just fooling ya! I cant wait to meet you M&M!

Aslan is the Quincy man feeling well enough to come?

If anyone talks to Angeldogs tell him to be sure to stop in with Jag!

Only a couple more sleeps!!! :laughing:

Chaser
June 11th, 2009, 06:26 PM
I'm so sad I won't get to meet those gorgeous boys of yours M&M....I'll be there the wrong day :sad:

But otherwise very excited about Woofstock!

Mat&Murph
June 11th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Awww chase'smom!!! Mybe soon, Have fun on Sunday!!!!

aslan
June 11th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Winston don't know if the boys are coming saturday or not, but i may come down with Q on sunday just to say hi.. any idea if your booth is going to be in the same spot.

meg4050
June 11th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Have we decided on a time?

Winston
June 11th, 2009, 08:26 PM
We are hoping to get the same corner as last year but it all depends on who gets there first! last year I think we lucked out! But youll find us we have to be there long before people arrive. I dont remember the name of the street corner we were closest too but I think it was Scott Street...theres a Timmies right there!:thumbs up

Spatx
June 11th, 2009, 11:31 PM
I completely forgot about Woofstock until a few days ago - I'll hopefully be there with Nova on Sunday. I'm unfortunately busy Saturday morning, but depending what happens may be able to get down there in the afternoon (with camera in tow either day!) Not sure if I'll see anyone in that crowd though :p

chico2
June 12th, 2009, 07:56 AM
You guys are going to have a ball I am sure,since I am not coming to meet and greet,lot's of pics,OK:thumbs up

Golden Girls
June 12th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Everyone else, please take the time to stop and say hi and guess the number of doggie treats in the jar. It would be nice if someone from pets.ca could win the basket filled with doggie presents :lightbulb: If you post a picture of this jar can we play :D

Chaser
June 12th, 2009, 01:28 PM
I completely forgot about Woofstock until a few days ago - I'll hopefully be there with Nova on Sunday. I'm unfortunately busy Saturday morning, but depending what happens may be able to get down there in the afternoon (with camera in tow either day!) Not sure if I'll see anyone in that crowd though :p

Oh please come to the GSRT booth on Sunday - I am so in love with Nova!!! :cloud9:

Sophikko
June 12th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Hey guys - I am new here, just joined today.

I know this might sound stupid, since I know it is a dog festival.. but has anyone noticed if any cat toys/treats/collars are at some of the booths as well? I may go because I live nearby and love dogs, but I'm curious to see if I could pick anything up for my kittens while I'm there!

aslan
June 12th, 2009, 03:09 PM
As i recall there were some booths with kitty stuff and foods last year.

Ok, M&M will be getting downtown around noon, i will probably be down there well before that. Anyone want my cell number pm me and i'll give it to you.Hard to say to meet at Winston's booth when we don't know where exactly it is yet.

Sylvie
June 12th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Hey Aslan, we will be in the same area as last year,:thumbs up it is called Rescue Village. We will do our best to get the same spot,:pray: if not we will be close, so go ahead and make your arrangements. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

:lightbulb:If not the booth, how about the fountain and then you could all come to the booth as we are very close to the fountain.

Spatx
June 13th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Oh please come to the GSRT booth on Sunday - I am so in love with Nova!!! :cloud9:

I'll look for it on Sunday! :D Weather looks like it's going to be great this weekend :goodvibes:

Chaser
June 13th, 2009, 08:39 AM
I'll look for it on Sunday! :D Weather looks like it's going to be great this weekend :goodvibes:

WHOOOO!!!! I can cuddle Nova and maybe even find an opportunity to dognap her :evil:

I know, what a beautiful weekend! I know last year they had a heat wave and lots of doggies got heatstroke despite lots of cool-off stations at the event :sad: This weather is perfect!

Mat&Murph
June 13th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Hey Guys Leaving at 11 so be there for noon!!!! See ya there and I am bringing camera!!!LOL

aslan
June 13th, 2009, 09:07 AM
yup weather is perfect for this..So the boys WILL be coming with us last i heard. Qman is guarding my shoes so i can't leave without him..

14+kitties
June 13th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Hope everyone has a fantastic time this year!!! Weather is not nearly as hot as last year so maybe the :loser:s that won't take their dogs home when they get overheated will be ok. I hope all the pups are good for y'all!
I will be in TO tomorrow too but it's the other side. :sad: Delivering kitties for spay/neutering.
Take lots of pics for us please. :D

King
June 13th, 2009, 10:06 AM
I am upset I have issues and the doctor put a cast on my hand along with two fingers not a finger splint, a cast. It hurts and very hard to drive I am debating cause I really really want to go waited a whole year for this have pledges for the walk tomorrow and everything, but don't know if I can handle driving to T.O. with one hand and turning corners and everything. I am trying to find someone to drive me to get my son at his fathers and can't even seem to find one for that and that is 3 hours there and back so I don't think I would be able to find anyone to come with me even if they drive my car. I really don't know what to do?

Frenchy
June 13th, 2009, 11:08 AM
I'M SO JEALOUS !!!! :cry::cry::cry:

lots of pics ... I want lots of pics or else I'll have a fit :frustrated:

:laughing: have a great day everybody ! Kiss all the dogs for me .....

M&M :cloud9:

Chaser
June 13th, 2009, 11:11 AM
I'M SO JEALOUS !!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Me too! I'll be missing most people because I can't go until tomorrow. I was really hoping to meet more pets.ca members :sad:

meg4050
June 13th, 2009, 01:05 PM
I got to see Winston with Indie but missed everyone else :sad:. We were there for about an hour and she was getting anxious so I had to bring her back!
But here she is on our way over and with her pretty new bandana that Winston gave her!! :thankyou:

chico2
June 13th, 2009, 04:17 PM
So glad the weather turned nice for everyone,it looked like rain early on:thumbs up
We who are too old(me)or those who could not go,have to have LOT"S AND LOT"S of pics,ok:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
June 13th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Aw, Indie--you looks mah-velous in Blue!!!!! :flirt:

luckypenny
June 13th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Aw Indie, I love her eyes :lovestruck:.

Kiss all the dogs for me .....

Maybe you can go next year and set up a kissing booth, Frenchy :D.

Hope you all had a great day! Looking forward to the pics :goodvibes:.

Winston
June 13th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Dont worry we will take some pics...just tired from a long day and another long one ahead tomorrow so you will have to wait guys!

It was a great day weather wise and lots of doggies! stay tuned! :thumbs up

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 08:17 AM
ok i'm up, i'm up..Was a wonderful day yesterday, Met up with M&M who lied and didn't bring the boys.:frustrated: So i hunted down Winston instead, soon to be pounced on by Sylvie and Masha. We did discover everytime M&M went missing if we just looked for a Mastiff hmm there she was. Ok gonna start with hazel just cause there's no pics on this page so she should be able to see them.

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 08:18 AM
couple more for hazel.

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Think we pretty much got pics of something for everyone.

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 08:23 AM
We got one for Frenchy and hmm even one for LP:D

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 08:24 AM
holy crap i took alot of pics of some cuties.

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 08:26 AM
hmmm where could M&M be, oh look a mastiff..

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 08:28 AM
just to add to the aaaaaw factor, get ready ladies, say aaaaaaw:lovestruck:

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Dont stop quite yet...

Stacer
June 14th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Me, DH and Skylar will be heading downtown today. DH had to work yesterday so we couldn't go :( .

We'll hit up Winston's booth to see if anyone is around. Not sure when we're leaving to go to Woofstock, probably in a few hours.

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 08:31 AM
deep breath and start again.....last one as you can see someone was getting tired.

Stacer
June 14th, 2009, 08:32 AM
OMG Aslan, some of those dogs are huge, they don't look real!

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Are you ready for this frenchy...

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 08:38 AM
couple more i tried several times for a white one with brown spots but he wouldn't co-operate.

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 08:41 AM
LOL, stacer this first little guy looks like a stuffy..

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 08:41 AM
back with more later:D

Frenchy
June 14th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Maybe you can go next year and set up a kissing booth, Frenchy :D.

:thumbs up brilliant idea !!!

We got one for Frenchy and hmm even one for LP:D

actually you got 2 for me ! A pyrenee :lovestruck: AND a st-bernard :lovestruck:

Are you ready for this frenchy...

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

couple more i tried several times for a white one with brown spots but he wouldn't co-operate.

omg Nelly was there ??? :eek: :p

Nelly wants the brindle EM :D

wow , so many setters ! so there are setters in Ontario hey ? .... note to self , bring bigger van ....

love the pic of Bailey beeing carried :laughing:

Frenchy
June 14th, 2009, 08:47 AM
back with more later:D

woohoo !

thanks aslan , those a GREAT pics , omg so many gorgeous dog ... Quincy is missing though :yell:

and M&M :cry:

Frenchy
June 14th, 2009, 08:50 AM
OMG Aslan, some of those dogs are huge, they don't look real!

Now that is what I call : real dogs :thumbs up:cloud9: :lovestruck:

GORGEOUS !

Stacer
June 14th, 2009, 08:52 AM
That one little guy does look like a stuffy, that's probably why he's being carried, lol. Keep him safe from other dogs.

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 09:33 AM
No worries Frenchy i have Quincy pics too, i think that's how M&M found us,headed right for the Qman, hmmm thats how Sylvie and masha found us too. OH OH Both guys were photoshot for the doggie magazine, crap can't think of the name.
flol, should have seen the black dane IN the fountain, then i coaxed Q in and promptly got soaked by a case of in water zoomies from the dane who thought we needed to play too.

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Oh just so you know, the pretty white Dogo wasn't being aggressive, he was being attacked by a nasty little dog.

And yup Frenchy they had a large Setter booth set up. The one pic the little lady was too busy trying to kiss me and Q so i kept getting extreme close ups.

Stacer
June 14th, 2009, 10:38 AM
We're heading down there now, hope to meet some of you today.

I'm the one with glasses walking with a very tall blonde guy and a beautiful black and tan pooch with a red collar.

hazelrunpack
June 14th, 2009, 12:30 PM
ok i'm up, i'm up..Was a wonderful day yesterday, Met up with M&M who lied and didn't bring the boys.:frustrated: So i hunted down Winston instead, soon to be pounced on by Sylvie and Masha. We did discover everytime M&M went missing if we just looked for a Mastiff hmm there she was. Ok gonna start with hazel just cause there's no pics on this page so she should be able to see them.
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

:highfive:

:thankyou:

:cloud9:

hazel actually managed to download all the setters + two more before her connection wigged out :rolleyes: Workin' on the rest of them now by bits and pieces. :D So many dogs!!!!! :cloud9:

chico2
June 14th, 2009, 04:11 PM
OMG Aslan,thank you for all those great pics:grouphug:
I see little sucky Bailey had to be carried,but he's adorable:lovestruck:
The Great Danes,the massive Mastiffs,the beautiful white Dogo(who looks like a pit-bull)even an Irish Wolfhound and all those beautiful Setters+the little guys,it must have been great,except I would have had to sit down after 5 minutes.
That "stuffie"really looks like a stuffie,are you sure it was a living dog:laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 14th, 2009, 04:17 PM
omd, love the danes!!! :cloud9: (Yes, hazel's connection is rather sporadic today :rolleyes: But I'll download them all eventually!! :p)

growler~GateKeeper
June 14th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Great pics Aslan :thumbs up Looks like everyone had lots of fun & met alot of gorgeous dogs :lovestruck:

14+kitties
June 14th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Love all the pics! Keep 'em coming!!!!!!!!!!

growler~GateKeeper
June 14th, 2009, 05:40 PM
We need to bump it onto a new page for more pics :D

Meg's Indie :lovestruck: Sibe :lovestruck: Dogo :lovestruck: Dane :lovestruck: Setters :lovestruck:

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Good job growler, off to the other comp now to post more pics.

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 05:58 PM
one for frenchy just so she doesn't whine.

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 05:59 PM
still more

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 06:01 PM
and more.....

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 06:02 PM
pets.ca's Masha, Sylvie and Winston...they only came over to meet Qman...:D

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 06:04 PM
and again....

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 06:06 PM
pretty puppers..enough for now...

growler~GateKeeper
June 14th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Awww Quincy :lovestruck: what a cutie pie

more Sibes :lovestruck: a Mal :lovestruck: Berners :lovestruck: Chi's :lovestruck: Love the black Dane :lovestruck:

aslan
June 14th, 2009, 06:16 PM
OMG you had to see that big boy, he was trying soooo hard to get the poodle to play, bouncing and zoomine and woofing. it was priceless.

just noticed that golden in the pic with the sibes and australian kinda looks like qman doesn't he.

Masha
June 14th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Pictures coming up soon... need to resize them and its taking a while as I usually have my husband do this for me :rolleyes:

I won the coockie jar challenge at the GSRT booth!! 131 was my guess and there were 133 :) Thanks guys!! Jermy is loving it :) pictures of the gift basket to follow including Jermy already enjoying one of the stuffies in it :)

pattymac
June 14th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Next year I have to go again....and make a weekend of it. Mind you I also want to go to Camp Dogwould...hmm at least I'll have holidays!!

Masha
June 14th, 2009, 06:42 PM
A super cute pug relaxing and two beautiful great danes, the white one is deaf.

Masha
June 14th, 2009, 06:44 PM
An adorable bull terrier, a very tired bulldog and the cookie jar prize :)

Masha
June 14th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Jermy checking out the goods, jermy picking out his first victim, oops i meant the toy he wants to play with first, and lastly jermy relaxing with his little bear and giving monkey the "look" (what, its mine, don't touch....) when monkey decided to come see what Jermy was so excited about :rolleyes:

growler~GateKeeper
June 14th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Great pics Masha :thumbs up the white Dane :lovestruck: that Bull Terrier sure is a cutie :lovestruck:

Nice haul :highfive: That's an awesome last pic of Jermy too cute :cloud9: love the ears :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
June 14th, 2009, 07:11 PM
I think Jermy is in seventh heaven, Masha!!! He has such a good Mommy--winning him all that loot! :thumbs up Love the look he's giving Monkey! :laughing:

Great pictures of the big event, too, you two! aslan, my fave is that little chinese crested in the yellow jumpsuit! :flirt: Quincy is looking quite happy for having undergone the 'snip'. :D

So aslan, you said you took 103 pics... Where are the rest of them? :o

:laughing:

Frenchy
June 14th, 2009, 08:09 PM
one for frenchy just so she doesn't whine.

awww you put a pic of Grace for me ? :) :laughing:

Quincy ! I can't wait to meet him :lovestruck:

pets.ca's Masha, Sylvie and Winston...they only came over to meet Qman...:D

Hi girls ! :thumbs up

Frenchy
June 14th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Masha , love your pics too , great danes ...:lovestruck:

and that last pic of Jermy with his toy :cloud9: he looks so innocent ! :angel:

we don't see enough of him :sad: I think this is the first time I've seen pictures of him :cool:

Winston
June 14th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Psst Frenchy! I got to meet Jermy in person and he is stunning! and can I tell you I have a new love! :D

Congrats again Masha! I am so glad to know te person that won! That pic of jermy and the toy is fantastic! :thumbs up

Pics will come my friends but it has been a long 2 days so youll have to wait..need to resize them! Love everyones pics so far!

It was really really nice for Sylvie and I to meet up with the wonderful people of pets.ca! glad to meet you all and hope to do it again next year!
We had the best year so far with our volunteers! :thumbs up

Spatx
June 14th, 2009, 11:32 PM
I wanted to go so badly, I had it all planned out... but I unfortunately hurt my back and couldn't make it :( There's always next year...

Love the photos! Can't wait to see more :D

Chaser
June 15th, 2009, 08:23 AM
I wanted to go so badly, I had it all planned out... but I unfortunately hurt my back and couldn't make it :( There's always next year...

Well I WAS extremely disappointed that you didn't bring Nova to come see me, but I suppose you had a good reason :rolleyes: Hope your back feels better soon, and hope you can make it next year! :grouphug:

It was great to meet Masha and Jermy, and Stacer and Skylar though! Such cute :dog:!

I had a great time volunteering and got to tell lots of people about GSRT and share Kailey's story. There were so many amazing dogs there, but I'm guilty of not taking any pictures :o I was busy at the booth, shopping for my pups and searching for bathrooms that didn't require a hazmat suit :yuck:

I got some gorgeous collars and lots of yummy treats for Kailey and Chase, so I will at least post pictures of them wearing their new collars when I get home from work tonight!

Mat&Murph
June 15th, 2009, 09:07 AM
OKOK aslan forgot to tell you guys that my truck broke down and the boys couldn't come and I was late cause I had to walk boys home and call a tow!!, anyways I am uploading pics now. And aslan Q and Bailey's photoshot was for Dog World and you can get it for free at the vets!! :)

Mat&Murph
June 15th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Here are some of my pics!! I took alot of Q, didn't realize till I got home! But he is just too cute!!

Mat&Murph
June 15th, 2009, 09:33 AM
1. Of course, a em! :lovestruck:
2. Where does Bailey end and Grace begin??! :laughing: Momma's boy
3. Too cute

Mat&Murph
June 15th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Just some randoms.
The Rotti pup came right up and snotted all over my camera. ut he was too sweet

Mat&Murph
June 15th, 2009, 09:44 AM
More Randoms
And a good Pic of the other Momma's Boy Q

marko
June 15th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Such beautiful pix everyone! :highfive:
Next year I'm SO going back (went last year but had family obligations this year).

Mat&Murph
June 15th, 2009, 10:59 AM
More Pics. And of course Qman

Mat&Murph
June 15th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Little puppy taking a break

Aslan and Qman
and DANES!!!

Mat&Murph
June 15th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Qman and Bailey's Photo Shoot

Mat&Murph
June 15th, 2009, 11:13 AM
My Mastiff Charm, after searching, Finally found something EM

Spatx
June 15th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Well I WAS extremely disappointed that you didn't bring Nova to come see me, but I suppose you had a good reason :rolleyes: Hope your back feels better soon, and hope you can make it next year! :grouphug:!

I was very disappointed too! I've never been to Woofstock before, always see pictures and stories about it. Last year I couldn't bring Nova because she was too young, this year I pulled my lower back muscle, been in pain for a few days now. Hopefully next year I'll be luckier!

Nova and Cody are disappointed that I didn't buy them anything new :rolleyes:

Stacer
June 15th, 2009, 04:10 PM
I can't believe how friggin busy Woofstock was!! I think next year we might do it without Skylar, we didn't really look at anything because we were paying attention to her, making sure there wouldn't be any problems being so close (often squished) to other dogs. I think we were more stressed out than she was, lol.

It was nice to meet all the ladies at the GSRT booth (Masha, Winston, Chase's mom, Sylvie) and put some faces to the screen names!

Sylvie
June 15th, 2009, 06:27 PM
I hear you Stacer, but it sure was nice to meet Skylar.

She looked like she was having a good time. Did you buy her anything??

BusterBoo
June 15th, 2009, 07:21 PM
WOW!!!!!!! Those are just awesome pictures....how did I miss this???? :sorry:

Frenchy
June 15th, 2009, 09:06 PM
awwww more doggies ! I loooove the last one of Quincy , eyes close , saying ENOUGH !!! :lovestruck: he's gorgeous :cloud9:

and Bailey seems very ... attach to his mom :laughing:

Jim Hall
June 15th, 2009, 09:18 PM
i luvvv q man all right thats it next year im there whether i have a doggie or not can i bring amanda?

growler~GateKeeper
June 15th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Great pics M&M :thumbs up Rottie pup is adorable :lovestruck: and the pair of white Danes :lovestruck:

Love the pic of Quincy w/his tongue hanging out the side waiting while mum signed him up for his photoshoot :lovestruck:

Bailey musta thought he was the tallest dog there :lovestruck: - riding around on mum's shoulder :D

Tundra_Queen
June 16th, 2009, 03:10 AM
Great pictures!!! Where did this take place? in the CNE? Love all the pics of all those different dogs and the one of the chow wow wow, i know that's not how it's spelt...in the stroller with the sunglassers on was sooo cute! :laughing:

What was that big thing with foaming water in it..was that a dog bath too cool the dogs down that wanted to go in it? Or for the dogs to get a drink out of?

Gee, these are the times I miss living in Toronto! :yell:

Debbie

chico2
June 16th, 2009, 07:11 AM
More amazing pics.all those dogs,WOW!!!
I am surprised at all those beautiful Danes,I don't see them very often around here.
QMan and little cutesy Bailey:lovestruck::lovestruck:
Too many pics to comment on,thank you much for taking lot's of pics:thumbs up:thumbs up

Sylvie
June 16th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Jim believe it or not there were a few cats there.:eek: Not walking of course, they were being carried. I thought brave people, or :crazy:

Sylvie
June 16th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Seriously, I would like to thank Masha, her sister, Chase_Mom and of course Winston (who would do anything for the animals) for everything they did to make the weekend so successful. :thumbs up

I am so glad that someone from pets.ca won the basket. I could not believe when I looked down at the list of names and saw Masha had guessed so close to the actual amount of cookies. I'm thinking when we left her in the GSRT tent ALONE that she emptied the jar and counted the cookies :laughing::laughing: I hope she shares all the goodies with her sisters dog. Once again thank you everyone that helped. Could not have done it without Winston and all of you.

Masha
June 16th, 2009, 09:11 AM
It was a lot of fun, and both my sister and I are looking forward to coming out again next year (or winter woofstock if you will be participating). It was great meeting the pets.ca members and their doggies. Aslan’s Bailey is just too cute for words :cloud9: and Winston was hanging out with us at the booth making sure that we were never in short supply of doggy drool :laughing:

Hehe, Sylvie I did not count the cookies, promise, but I did have quite a bit of time to stare at the jar and come up with theories as to the best way to estimate…. And the goodies will definitely be shared with my sister and her Dobie (my sister already picked up the magnet claiming it was ‘too cute’) and my in-law’s brown lab (choco – they lurke on the board but don’t post much). I think Jermy’s ego may get a bit inflated if he would get the whole lot to himself :rolleyes:

Chris21711
June 16th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Great pics!!!! - Loved 'em all.....only one Basset in the pics though, was there not many there?

I am so going next year, nuttin' is going to get in my way.

BTW I hate %&#$@! dial-up, it took 20 mins for page 6 to download :yell:

Jim Hall
June 16th, 2009, 10:39 AM
metoo and im bringing ky kitty amanda she like dogs actually she likes evry one

Winston
June 20th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Hey guys I have been MIA for a few days but also wanted to extend my sincere thanks to everyone that helped us this year!

It was great to meet some of the other pets.ca folks this year! M&M, Stacer, Masha, Chasesmom...its always lots of work for Sylvie and I so we were very pleased to have some help this year.

Sylvie and I do it for the dogs and that is what makes is such a great weekend! we did have quite a few people interested in fostering so hopefully they will come through for us! and also alot of people interested in volunteering to help! which is awesome!

Anyway I threw my photos into another album called Woofstock 2009 so that some of the dial uppers can see it too! but here is a pic of beautiful Skylar! doesnt she look super! and she was a beautiful girl! I am so blessed to have met her and to see how far she has come! KUDOS to Stacer! boy your doing something right! (sorry I take crummy pics)

Enjoy the pics folks and maybe next year we can add some more members to the visit!

Jim I dont think you should bring DU? way to many doggies for that! but we would all love to meet you so make sure you plan on coming. Its the same weekend every year!!

here is a link to the album...hopefully it works

http://www.pets.ca/forum/album.php?u=17371

mollywog
June 20th, 2009, 03:47 PM
wow, looks like a great time! Although I think I would be like Stacer, too worried about my dog to take it all in. Molly isn't used to crowds like that! :eek: and would probably get over-stimulated!
Nice to see so many Haltis in the crowd as well! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
June 20th, 2009, 11:42 PM
Great pics Winston :thumbs up nice to see Winston :lovestruck: & Skylar :lovestruck:

Loved the Security Dachshund :laughing:

TeriM
June 21st, 2009, 11:49 PM
Wow, what fabulous pictures :lovestruck:. Looks like a wonderful day :cloud9:.

MommaKat
June 23rd, 2009, 12:38 AM
Great pics , I love the pic with the Newf :D:D ! Skylar,Bailey and Qman...Cuteness overload! I wish I could have gone :sad: . We were in Toronto with My in-laws, they are in Lions club and they went up for a Dog guides thing and invited us to come. We ended up really busy and then going home early :frustrated: .

However Hubby said we will try again next time :D .

rainbow
July 17th, 2009, 10:16 PM
WOW, so many gorgeous doggies :lovestruck: .....way too many to comment individually. :o

I wish that I lived closer so that I could make it there. :frustrated:

Chris, sorry you didn't get to go :sad: ........I was really looking forward to you meeting up with Aslan and her posting your pics. :D