Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello everyone!

Jacobs
April 1st, 2009, 10:54 AM
My name is Jacob...and I believe there is something wrong with my cat that is going on 10yrs old...everytime I pick him up or pet him or simply just touch him he meows as if he is in pain...he also has a patch of missing hair on his legs...and my dog that we had to put down in august had either blastos, or mange so I don't know if those are spreadable like fleas but please4 let me know something asap cause if its serious i must take him in very soon...and he's been doing this for about 5 months now.

ancientgirl
April 1st, 2009, 11:23 AM
Welcome to the board.

You need to take your cat to the vet immediately. You probably should have taken him after you put your dog down. I don't know about inter-species diseases, but it could be your cat contracted something.

RolandsMom
April 1st, 2009, 11:33 AM
Hmm yes welcome.
I second ancientgirl. I would take her to the vet immidiatel, like today. Specially after so long...

BenMax
April 1st, 2009, 12:05 PM
I 3rd this motion. It is a long time for this uncomfort. Imagine yourself in pain and enduring it for months.

Jacobs
April 2nd, 2009, 07:14 AM
thank you guys hmm well as long as its not over 2000$ then ill have enough and thank you again very much

ancientgirl
April 2nd, 2009, 07:49 AM
Good luck, and let us know the results.

Tundra_Queen
April 6th, 2009, 01:53 AM
Hi

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad your going to take your cat to the vet. Please let us know what happens.

Debbie