Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My goobers at play

angeldogs
March 30th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Got the camera out and got some pics of jag and ginger.thought i would post.

angeldogs
March 30th, 2009, 07:35 PM
The one of Jag looking at me cracked me up.

angeldogs
March 30th, 2009, 07:36 PM
And this last one just because i like it.

rainbow
March 30th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Great action shots :thumbs up .....they certainly play well together. :goodvibes:

Bailey_
March 30th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Great pics, great dogs! Beautiful!

angeldogs
March 30th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Great action shots :thumbs up .....they certainly play well together. :goodvibes:
They do play fairly well,they have their momments both domminate but mainly gingers starts biting to hard so jag will correct her.nothing serious ever happens and as soon as i say enough they stop or tell them gentle they mellow out the hard play.Thanks

Great pics, great dogs! Beautiful!
Thank you ginger is really starting to look good.her cute ears are starting to slowly go floppy.

onster
March 30th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Nice action shots Angel dogs!! ...ginger is your foster right? or is she a failed foster? :crazy::D

no snow in your yard? I have some :cry:

Dog Dancer
March 30th, 2009, 09:59 PM
They are so cute together. I second the foster failure notion. Jag of course is as always a stunner, and Ginger just looks so happy and healthy. Good job.

14+kitties
March 30th, 2009, 10:43 PM
So IS Ginger a failed foster? :rolleyes: :laughing:
Jag is as handsome as ever! A real stunner! Love seeing pics of him. :lovestruck:

Luvmypitgirls
March 31st, 2009, 11:48 AM
Beautiful dogs, great pics:lovestruck:

angeldogs
March 31st, 2009, 09:13 PM
Nice action shots Angel dogs!! ...ginger is your foster right? or is she a failed foster? :crazy::D

no snow in your yard? I have some :cry:
Yes she is,I have no snow because i sent it all to your house knowing how much you like snow:p
They are so cute together. I second the foster failure notion. Jag of course is as always a stunner, and Ginger just looks so happy and healthy. Good job.
She is doing real well health wise.now just need to get the $$ to get her shots and spayed.

So IS Ginger a failed foster? :rolleyes: :laughing:
Jag is as handsome as ever! A real stunner! Love seeing pics of him. :lovestruck:
Yes to your question also.glad you like to see pics of my boy.

Beautiful dogs, great pics:lovestruck:
thanks,all i need know is your 3 with my 2 = doggy heaven :cloud9::lovestruck:

ancientgirl
April 1st, 2009, 02:56 PM
They both look great together.