Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Molly and her new boyfriend

mollywog
March 29th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Molly has a new boyfriend! Our friends' 9 week old Boxer, Cassius (AKA Cash). he is a real sweetie and they play SO well together (even though they can be pretty rough)! I was worried that Molly would be protective of her toys, but she let him pull every toy out of her toybox and run around the house with it! :laughing:
1. I haz a star!
2. Cash, tearing around Molly in circles
3. let the playing begin!

mollywog
March 29th, 2009, 06:52 PM
1. I love this picture, it looks like Cash is laughing at Molly
2, 3: so Molly responds by pinning him down, and sitting on him!! :eek:

Love4himies
March 29th, 2009, 06:52 PM
OMG what a little sweetie :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Molly, you are a good friend.

Love4himies
March 29th, 2009, 06:53 PM
:laughing::laughing: Is Molly sitting on the baby?

mollywog
March 29th, 2009, 06:55 PM
1. after all that play, Cash found a safe spot!! :cool:
2. they both finally settled, it was so nice to see! :lovestruck:
3. Cash, crashed out in Molly's bed- :cloud9: she was nice enough to let him sleep there for an hour or so!

I'm so glad they get along so well, Molly seems to know when to lay off, she's actually quite gentle with him! Just wait a few months... when Cash is bigger and stronger than Molly! :laughing: she won't see it coming!

mollywog
March 29th, 2009, 06:58 PM
L4H- I guess she thought that's what BABYSITTING is!?!? :shrug: :laugh:

Chaser
March 29th, 2009, 07:12 PM
OMG.....they are SO CUTE!!!!! :cloud9: Cash is such a sweetie! :lovestruck: And Molly sitting on him is priceless! Kailey still does that to Chase when he bugs her. :laughing:

Love4himies
March 29th, 2009, 07:13 PM
:laughing::laughing: L4H- I guess she thought that's what BABYSITTING is!?!? :shrug: :laugh: :laughing::laughing:

I see one pooped puppy :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
March 29th, 2009, 07:39 PM
What a little sweetie!!!! That's so sweet of Molly to let him play with her toys. Does your friend live close to you? You can have sleepovers!

mollywog
March 29th, 2009, 07:50 PM
What a little sweetie!!!! That's so sweet of Molly to let him play with her toys. Does your friend live close to you? You can have sleepovers!

They actually live in the same building as us (its a triplex)! So it's perfect!

ancientgirl
March 29th, 2009, 08:29 PM
That's great!

rainbow
March 29th, 2009, 08:45 PM
OMG, Cash is sooo adorable. :cloud9:

The pic of Molly sitting on him is too cute. :D

Looks like Cash is doing some roo roos in the third pic :lovestruck: and I really love the last one of him crashed out in Molly's bed. :cloud9:

14+kitties
March 29th, 2009, 10:46 PM
If you can't beat 'em, sit on 'em! That's always been my motto! :thumbs up
Love the pics. Looks like Molly is having a fantastic time with Cash! :cloud9: I would think that's a good sign for when you are ready to adopt your new one. Wonderful!!

mollywog
March 29th, 2009, 11:27 PM
If you can't beat 'em, sit on 'em! That's always been my motto! :thumbs up
Love the pics. Looks like Molly is having a fantastic time with Cash! :cloud9: I would think that's a good sign for when you are ready to adopt your new one. Wonderful!!

I agree, she seems to respond better to males, so that is why we have been looking into a "brother" for her.:stork-baby: Still no word on that yet... it's all up in the air until the end of April with the one particular rescue we were interested in. But I guess if it's meant to be, then it will!

RolandsMom
March 29th, 2009, 11:45 PM
:laughing: oh my goodness. SO freaking cute!! I love the one where Molly is sitting on him!! too funny :laughing: and the one where Cash is hiding under the couch!
Great to see she is so patient with him!!! :lovestruck::cloud9:

Chris21711
March 30th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Such cute pictures Mollywog :cloud9: Cash is one handsome dude, he is absolutely adorable :lovestruck:

Sylvie
March 30th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Oh my gosh, your pictures are priceless.

They both look like they are having a good time and I am sure the humans watching them are LOL.

Brings back such wonderful memories.

angeldogs
March 30th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Awwwww molly's boyfriend is a cutie pie.

And she knows how to stop him too.just sit on him:laughing:that pic is funny.

Dog Dancer
March 30th, 2009, 10:01 PM
14+ - If you can't beat em, sit on em. Too funny. Those pics are great. What a pair they make. Great they'll get to see each other regularly.

Luvmypitgirls
March 31st, 2009, 11:50 AM
:eek:.. omg Cash is so cute!!!:cloud9:

What a good girl Molly is to share her toys and her bed, and I don't blame her for sitting on him for laughing at her :laughing:

mollywog
March 31st, 2009, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the comments, I will pass on the adoration to Cash.. haha. I forgot how entertaining puppies can be... 6 adults and that was our entertainment for the night!!! :party:
It really is hillarious how Molly just sat right down on him- showing him who's boss I guess! :shrug:
I wish Molly wasn't so dark in the pictures though.... she kinda just blends in with shadows!

hazelrunpack
April 2nd, 2009, 10:36 PM
What sweet pics, mollywog! :cloud9: Cash is a cutie! And I love babysitting picture :laughing: Molly is a very good buddy for the little guy.

I agree, she seems to respond better to males, so that is why we have been looking into a "brother" for her.:stork-baby: Still no word on that yet... it's all up in the air until the end of April with the one particular rescue we were interested in. But I guess if it's meant to be, then it will!

At first I thought that was what this thread was about--the new addition :o

chico2
April 6th, 2009, 09:26 AM
OMG,what an adorable puppy and Molly is such a good girl,beautiful and shiny:lovestruck:
It;s great Cash lives so close,Molly can socialize the pup and also tire him out:laughing:

momto2
April 6th, 2009, 12:36 PM
What great pictures! They are just too cute! I love the one that Cash looks like he is laughing:)