Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Czari and one of her favorite spots.

ancientgirl
March 29th, 2009, 09:12 AM
The other day I got out of the shower in the morning, to find this scene.

I took these with my camera, so the quality isn't the best.

babymomma
March 29th, 2009, 09:19 AM
ooooh..Look whos a HOUSE CAT!!!

You did an Amzing Job with her.. Absolutely amazing!

What a Gorgous girl!

Love4himies
March 29th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Yup, doesn't look like she misses the outside life at all. :thumbs up

ancientgirl
March 29th, 2009, 09:52 AM
:laughing:I think she might have started to realize how comfy it is inside.

Love4himies
March 29th, 2009, 10:01 AM
I only hope that Rose can become as comfy inside as Czarina. :pray:

ancientgirl
March 29th, 2009, 10:08 AM
There were many times when I never thought this would work. I never imagined Czari would get to where she would climb on the bed on her own and look like she was really happy. She's climbing on the cabinets, she's exploring the bathroom, jumping on the counters, scratching at the big chair:frustrated:, all because I feel she's finally come to think of this as her home. Having the others around has helped a lot too, because shs's learned a lot, just by observing them.

I think if Rose is even allowing you to pet her, even though it's in her little basket it's a good sign.

I still can't do many things with Czari that I can do with the others. I can't give her liquid meds, I can't just pick her up and carry her holding her close to me, even if just to put her in the carrier. I have to do it carefully. I can't cut her nails, and now and then she'll be sitting on my lap and I'll be petting her, and she'll growl and take a nip at me. But, I don't think at this point she can still be called feral.

I think Rose has a very good chance of being a really lovely house kitty. But I will admit, patience is needed in bulk.:laughing:

krdahmer
March 29th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Aw Asker sleeps in the same spot! Loves to fur up my pillow for me! :rolleyes::laughing: Czari looks great! And I don't think I ever noticed how light her one back foot is!!:lovestruck::cloud9:

ancientgirl
March 29th, 2009, 10:26 AM
In the dark I sometimes confuse her with Kiska, because of that lighter back leg. Underneath her chin she has the same coloring.

14+kitties
March 29th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Czari has found her new favourite spot! :cloud9: She is such a beautiful girl! You are lucky to have found each other. Great job!

ancientgirl
March 29th, 2009, 11:30 AM
14+, she loves sleeping on the bed. She goes very well with my comforter, don't you think?:laughing:

I'm very happy she allowed me to help her.

Shaykeija
March 29th, 2009, 11:55 AM
What a cutie.....BUT OMG you are one of those people that actually make your bed.....I read about that once...LOL

(husband makes ours lol)

ancientgirl
March 29th, 2009, 01:02 PM
What a cutie.....BUT OMG you are one of those people that actually make your bed.....I read about that once...LOL

(husband makes ours lol)

:laughing: That's just a sophisticated illusion. Making my bed consists of me just pulling the comforter up, that's about it. The only time it is ever actually made is when I put new sheets. :D

rainbow
March 29th, 2009, 07:53 PM
It looks like Czarina has finally realized that she has found heaven. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
March 29th, 2009, 08:09 PM
It looks like Czarina has finally realized that she has found heaven. :cloud9:

She's turning into a real Diva.:laughing:

Mat&Murph
March 29th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Awww she looks pretty cozy!!!! :lovestruck:

Luvmypitgirls
March 31st, 2009, 11:14 AM
Love that last pic, it's like she's sayin' "What you lookin' at, dis iz mah bed now!"

She looks so wonderful, sounds like she has come a long way thanks to your devotion and love :highfive:

ancientgirl
March 31st, 2009, 11:15 AM
Love that last pic, it's like she's sayin' "What you lookin' at, dis iz mah bed now!"

She looks so wonderful, sounds like she has come a long way thanks to your devotion and love :highfive:

Thanks, she really has come a long way. Her bed indeed. Last night when I rolled over, she went to my side and curled up right next to me, with her little head on my arm. :cloud9: